X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

I am ConcernedIndiviual

You guys shouldn't fear anything, fear causes injustice.

Also, the values you present on this site are less than ideal.

- ConcernedIndiviual, an Activist Independent White Pagan (not an atheist)

Re: Introduction

Originally posted by ConcernedIndiviual View Post
    We only fear God, nothing else.

From an Atheist perspective, yes. These values correspond 1:1 to God's Word.
    I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
    Matthew 7:22
    Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
    Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

Comment

...You guys shouldn't fear anything, fear causes injustice...
      What about fearing God?

Hey, fun game for you: search an online Bible for the phrases "love God" and "fear God". The results may enlighten you.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD=life View Post
        We only fear God, nothing else.
        You still have fear, and that causes injustice.

Fear of God is still fear.

If you fear your God, why not pick a different religion?

Originally posted by GOD=life View Post
        From an Atheist perspective, yes. These values correspond 1:1 to God's Word.
        Atheists?! In my house?!

Atheists lack a belief, and are empty inside. Therefore they try to fill their belief sized hole with science (not to hate on science though) and militancy and hatred of religion.

New Age is pretty deluded to be honest.

Comment

Psalm 25:14 was taught me in my girlhood and it rings in my heart as a Divine Truth to this day.

PRAISE GOD!
          NRL
          1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
          Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
          Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
          Locations in 50 States and Canada
          !Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
          Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
          Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.

Comment

You're a pagan! Why are you killing cats, raping virginal young girls, following cannabalism and other such atrocities! Repent and accept Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior before I through up at the thought of your horrid actions.
            "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

Comment

I am ConcernedIndiviual

- ConcernedIndiviual, an Activist Independent White Pagan (not an atheist)
              Dear Demon;

You are the one who should be in fear. If you had any god-given sense you would be terrified of what Jesus is planning for you.

This is a Christian forum. Unsaved NOT welcome.

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Fear of God is still fear.
                Yes.... and? God provides us with a shield against anything that can hurt us in this life or the next.

Proverbs 30:5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

I'd say that on balance, we have a LOT less to fear than your average atheist.

If you fear your God, why not pick a different religion?
                Because we don't want to go to Hell.

Besides, what you're saying comes down to: if you don't like that gravity pulls objects down (towards the Earth), then why now just reject Newtonian Physics? It doesn't work that way

Atheists lack a belief, and are empty inside.
                On the contrary, they are very rich with beliefs. If they truly had a spiritual vacuum, then just like with a real vacuum, it would suck up air to get the pressure right again. Instead, it's filled with its own set of beliefs, much of them involving active hate towards God.

Sometimes people claim that being an Atheist is like not having collecting stamps as your hobby, but I'm going to demur on this one: the people who do not collect stamps aren't out there burning down churches of those who do!

It's a united and ongoing effort. And it makes us cry because we can all go to Heaven, but people don't want to. Why not? It doesn't make sense. The effort is so minimal and so rewarding. Why would people fill their hearts with so much hate?

Therefore they try to fill their belief sized hole with science (not to hate on science though) and militancy and hatred of religion.
                I'd say Scientism. Real Christian Science confirms everything in the KJV 1611 Bible. But if you hijack science, then you can come to seemingly contradictory conclusions.

For example, have you noticed how they stopped calling it "global warming" now that we're actually getting more snow!? No, they just rename it to "climate change". Sigh. Oh, and don't get me started on the various "scientists" caught fudging the numbers on their "research".

Yours in Christ.

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
                Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
                Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

Comment

Why do you think I'm deluded and a witch?

I'm certainly not a witch, or a warlock, or a sorcerer, or a wizard, or a cleric, or a ranger, or a bard, or a paladin, or an eldritch knight, or an arcane trickster, or an artificer, or an erudite, or an ardent, or a truenamer, or a swordmage, or a Blackguard.

I don't cast spells.

Comment

Why do you think I'm deluded and a witch
                    Are you sure your Pagan?

A cursory glance on the internet reveals this from "Pegan Proud":

Jan 25, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by Lora Verdelotti. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest

or how about this one:

We did not make that up, Pagans did.

Comment

Wiccans are a branch of Pagans that do rituals and spells.

I'm not Wiccan myself, though witch is the most accurate description you can give a Wiccan.

Also, the pentagram is a symbol of Paganism (as long as it piffleing points up, down is for Satanists)

Comment

Wiccans are a branch of Pagans that do rituals and spells.

I'm not Wiccan myself, though witch is the most accurate description you can give a Wiccan.

Also, the pentagram is a symbol of Paganism (as long as it piffleing points up, down is for Satanists)
                        Blah, blah, blah. All that boils down to you being a witch.
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Why would you want to be Pagan?

That is like wanting to be a gardener (close to nature) when you can be lord of the mansion and the whole estate.

Think big boy! As Americans we like big, biggest, BEST. And Heaven ain't got no gardener positions. Hell does though. Lots of trimming to do there, like the bush of Suffragettes.

Comment

fear causes injustice.
                            What? Where did you dream that one up from?
                            Please provide scriptural support for your argument.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                              Blah, blah, blah. All that boils down to you being a witch.
                              In the 21st century, burning of witches is considered 1st degree murder.

So don't piffling burn me.

I enjoy being close to nature, it fills my spirit with fey energy.

Originally posted by Jim Farmer View Post
                              What? Where did you dream that one up from?
                              Please provide scriptural support for your argument.
                              Why do people blow up buildings? It causes fear.

Some people have killed in cold blood in fear.

Adolf Hitler feared the Jews would worsen the world, so he committed the act of genocide against them.

It is preposterous that you need Scripture for everything, not every fact of the universe comes in a book you know.

Comment

Working...
                              X