X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    What an idiotic thing to say. Aside from the fact that homersexurality is "an abomination" before God, how could the world populate itself under your scheme? If everyone is a queer (as you would have it), where do babies come from? The stork?

You nigress lezbeans really crack me up sometimes.
    What we need is to use genetic science to promote human cloning and artificial insemination so we can slowly weed out the male sex. Once our brilliant female geneticists learn to make it so all of us women can reproduce asexually, your inferior gender will no longer be needed.

I look forward to that day!
    sigpic

Professor Emerita of African-American Studies at UC Berkeley

Comment

But, who will mow the lawn?
      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Tyeisha X View Post
        What we need is to use genetic science to promote human cloning and artificial insemination so we can slowly weed out the male sex. Once our brilliant female geneticists learn to make it so all of us women can reproduce asexually, your inferior gender will no longer be needed.

Ah, you want to promote scientific inbreeding so the world is populated with lying cheaters like yourself that get stupider with each generation. So your real goal is to become an ape?
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Tyeisha X View Post

A brilliant FEMALE geneticist? Now I know that you dream world will never happen.

Please run off and play dyke with your almost a girl friend and let the righteous women here alone. Sell stupid elsewhere.

Comment

Look here is the deal Things change every thing changes things get annexed things get removed, It all depends on the pen holder, Look at the bible you use who's name is on it?

If you were to go by the "true" Untampered, untranslated text then you all need to learn Aramaic/Hebrew after all how can you trust translation upon translation upon translation and then some.

One of my favorite quotes is
            "Whatever you hold true on earth, I shall hold true in heaven"

That right there is a mighty statement
            The full portion of scripture is: "If your brother should commit some wrong against you, go and point out his fault, but keep it between the two of you. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over. If he does not listen, summon another, so that every case may stand on the word of two or three witnesses. If he ignores them, refer it to the church . If he ignores even the church, then treat him as you would a Gentile or a tax collector. I assure you, whatever you declare bound on earth shall be held bound in heaven, and whatever you declare loosed on earth shall be held loosed in heaven.Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I in the midst of them."

The passage is about repairing broken relationships. If you feel you have been wronged by someone, Jesus says the first step is to speak directly but privately to the individual who has done the harm.If this fails in its purpose, then the second step is to bring another person or persons, someone who is wise and gracious rather than someone who is hot-tempered or judgmental. The goal is not to put the offender on trial, but to persuade the offender to see the wrong and to be reconciled. And if this fails, then we must still not give up, but seek the help of the Christian community. Lastly, if even the Christian community fails to bring about reconciliation, what must we do? Jesus seems to say that we have the right to abandon stubborn and obdurate offenders and treat them like social outcasts.

This is proof that the word is meant to change with society after all how could the lord let a man of flesh and blood twist his religion by that token we should all be Jews.

Rape is wrong. You are wrong, you do not yet have the life experience to pass judgment on this topic societies change so do the rules in which you have to live within them. Rape is no longer acceptable and women are no longer property.
            Judge not, that ye be not judged.For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
            Doubt is humble and that is what man needs to be, considering that human history is just a litany of getting stuff* dead wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace~TheQuestioner View Post
              Look here is the deal Things change every thing changes things get annexed things get removed, It all depends on the pen holder, Look at the bible you use who's name is on it?

If you were to go by the "true" Untampered, untranslated text then you all need to learn Aramaic/Hebrew after all how can you trust translation upon translation upon translation and then some.

One of my favorite quotes is
              "Whatever you hold true on earth, I shall hold true in heaven"

That right there is a mighty statement
              The full portion of scripture is: "If your brother should commit some wrong against you, go and point out his fault, but keep it between the two of you. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over. If he does not listen, summon another, so that every case may stand on the word of two or three witnesses. If he ignores them, refer it to the church . If he ignores even the church, then treat him as you would a Gentile or a tax collector. I assure you, whatever you declare bound on earth shall be held bound in heaven, and whatever you declare loosed on earth shall be held loosed in heaven.Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I in the midst of them."

The passage is about repairing broken relationships. If you feel you have been wronged by someone, Jesus says the first step is to speak directly but privately to the individual who has done the harm.If this fails in its purpose, then the second step is to bring another person or persons, someone who is wise and gracious rather than someone who is hot-tempered or judgmental. The goal is not to put the offender on trial, but to persuade the offender to see the wrong and to be reconciled. And if this fails, then we must still not give up, but seek the help of the Christian community. Lastly, if even the Christian community fails to bring about reconciliation, what must we do? Jesus seems to say that we have the right to abandon stubborn and obdurate offenders and treat them like social outcasts.

This is proof that the word is meant to change with society after all how could the lord let a man of flesh and blood twist his religion by that token we should all be Jews.

Rape is wrong. You are wrong, you do not yet have the life experience to pass judgment on this topic societies change so do the rules in which you have to live within them. Rape is no longer acceptable and women are no longer property.
              I love That quote Two I agee with you on everything That's right

Comment

Thanks I am glad I got some love around here.
                Judge not, that ye be not judged.For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
                Doubt is humble and that is what man needs to be, considering that human history is just a litany of getting stuff* dead wrong.

Comment

Wow. I've read some sick stuff from you before, but the idea that a raped woman MUST marry her attacker..... that's truly demented.

Seriously; is your "church" really just one giant mental hospital?

Comment

Originally posted by Non-believing Gurl View Post
                    Wow. I've read some sick stuff from you before, but the idea that a raped woman MUST marry her attacker..... that's truly demented.

Seriously; is your "church" really just one giant mental hospital?
                    Take it up with God, pervert.
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Take it up with God, pervert.
                      Yeah, I've been asking God to get back to me but never really got a response, so I can't really take it up with him. Sorry, hon, I have to ask you directly.

Comment

Yeah, I've been asking God to get back to me but never really got a response, so I can't really take it up with him. Sorry, hon, I have to ask you directly.
                        My name is Pastor Ezekiel Flint, not "hon" and not God.

I am not surprised that Jesus ignores your prayers. He hates queers are much as His father does.

Try giving up your perverted hobby and losing the smart-alecky attitude. Start attending your local Independant Baptist Church. Find a good Christian man to have dominion over you, and start baking him some pies.

THEN you'll be surprised at how fast God hears your prayer.
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

My name is Pastor Ezekiel Flint, not "hon" and not God.
                          Sorry; that's just how I talk. Sometimes, maybe, I'm a little too friendly.

I am not surprised that Jesus ignores your prayers. He hates queers are much as His father does.

Try giving up your perverted hobby and losing the smart-alecky attitude. Start attending your local Independant Baptist Church. Find a good Christian man to have dominion over you, and start baking him some pies.

THEN you'll be surprised at how fast God hears your prayer.
                          Yeah, ok. What makes you think I didn't spend years and years trying to do what God wants?

The way I see it, I didn't abandon my religion; my religion (and God) abandoned me. When I was going through a very difficult time in my life, I was, with all sincerity, asking God why he could allow all this pain to happen and got no response. In fact, when I went online, searching for answers, I came across several atheist websites, so were I to believe in God, I would have to believe that he wanted me to see those sites and he wants me to be an atheist.

Comment

Yeah, ok. What makes you think I didn't spend years and years trying to do what God wants?

The way I see it, I didn't abandon my religion; my religion (and God) abandoned me. When I was going through a very difficult time in my life, I was, with all sincerity, asking God why he could allow all this pain to happen and got no response. In fact, when I went online, searching for answers, I came across several atheist websites, so were I to believe in God, I would have to believe that he wanted me to see those sites and he wants me to be an atheist.
                            God wants us all to use our free will and choose to worship Him, no matter how ridiculous difficult that might be. God lays stumbling blocks before some people, but He never abandons you.

Unless you don't follow His commandments to the letter, in which case, you're toast.
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

God wants us all to use our free will and choose to worship Him, no matter how ridiculous difficult that might be. God lays stumbling blocks before some people, but He never abandons you.

Unless you don't follow His commandments to the letter, in which case, you're toast.
                              Perhaps. However, how are you to know God doesn't WANT me to be an atheist?

Comment

Perhaps. However, how are you to know God doesn't WANT me to be an atheist?
                                Because God demands that we all worship and love Him (which atheist scum do not), or else He will send us all to be tortured forever and ever in hell (which atheist scum do). It says so in the Bible.

Look, you're just a female. You shouldn't try and understand such things. That's why you need a good Christian man to subjugate you, as God intends. You'll be a lot happier if you let men do your thinking. All the True Christian(tm) ladies at Landover Baptist are just as happy as clams!
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Working...
                                X