X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar Stilley pokes a finger in the eye of Big Slut

The industry that promotes the lascivious lifestyle choice of promiscuous s*x followed by unlimited abortions has today been served. Under new law, baby killers in Texas are liable to private prosecution of up to $10k. The hero of the day is Oscar Stilley, a disbarred lawyer in Arkansas currently under house arrest.

Stilley, who has said he does not personally oppose abortion, feels strongly that “if there’s money to be had, it’s going to go in Oscar’s pocket.”
    I call on those with a strong moral compass, like Mr. Stilley, to stand firmly against Big Slut.

If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Re: Oscar Stilley pokes a finger in the eye of Big Slut

This sort of thing surely violates the Eighth Amendment, being a cruel and unusual punishment. How does Mr Stilley change his socks?
    Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

People who can smell a dollar hundreds of miles away will stop the sin of abortion. This guy needed 10K so why not.
      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
        People who can smell a dollar hundreds of miles away will stop the sin of abortion. This guy needed 10K so why not.
        I couldn't agree more Mr. Mayor. If following God's inerrant word doesn't motivate you to snitch on a b*tch, then a cool $10k in your pocket surely will.
        If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Working...
        X