X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live on 1.50$/day charity -- Hollywood FRAUD!!!

I heard about this on FOX news and I wondered how this kind of behavior is any different than the woman who is pretending to be black?
    Ben Affleck to live on $1.50 a day
    Ben Affleck, Josh Groban, Sophia Bush and Debi Mazar are among the celebs who have committed to take the
    2013 Live Below the Line challenge issue by The Global Poverty Project. They will live on $1.50 of food and drink a day (no Starbucks for him!) April 29-May 3 to raise awareness about extreme poverty.

Is it worse if Ben Affleck wears tan cream when he does this? What if he already uses tan cream?

May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Re: Live on 1.50$/day charity -- Hollywood FRAUD!!!

Brother Nobar, it is possible to live on $1.50 per day. But not if liberal unionist organizations like Walmart and McDonalds insist on paying 10X that and inflate everyone's wages. This expense then gets passed onto the consumer in the form of $4 Starbukkake frappaccinos and $1 "golden" chicken nuggets.

Even the dot heads and chinks have figured out that you only get low prices when wages are driven into the ground. I've reliably read on the internet you can live on 50 cents a month in most countries outside the USA - thanks to our union price gouging. I hope Mr. Affleck uses his celebrity to stress this point when shopping at those establishments by berating the greedy workers. We could be living in a libertarian paradise but for the unions.
    If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

It's very easy for Ben Affleck to live on $1.50 a day because he has plenty of hangers-on who can take him out to a fancy restaurant and pick up the check. At the end of the day he would still have the $1.50. And if he wanted a coffee at Starbucks they'd know who he was and let him pay the next day.

Did the $1.50 include accommodation costs, cell phone, clothing and so on? If so then I guess he just stayed in someone's spare room, or got a hotel to give him a free suite. Cell phone is no problem because he won't be on pay-as-you-go. And these people get free clothes and stuff because they are famous.

Like you say, Brother Nobar, pretending to be poor is just like that woman pretending to be black. It's not clever and nobody's fooled. They are frauds, just like Ananias and Sapphira. Acts 5:1-11.
      Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

What is $1.50?
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

This is, in fact, a no-challenge. There is absolutely no problem here. Anyone can live very well even without a steady income and with LESS than $1.50 at his disposal. Food is secondary. Gospel is primary. It can be accessed free via the Interwebs or by listening to True Christian™ sermons!

Luke 4:4
          And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

I can testify with my family that the local charity, where we eatpreach and spread the Gospel 2-3 times a week charges absolutely nothing (in dollars) from the visitors. You can have free food and receive a free reading of the Bible by my young 'uns. I'm hoping that Mr. Affleck will read this (I'm sure he will) and pay our charity a visit!

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
          2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
          Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

People in the most impoverished nations spend close to half of their annual income on food (The Economist). According to Forbes, our unctuous, ill-informed, and hypocritical Hellywood actor Ben Affleck earned $35 million in 2014. If Ben (and the rest of the Hellywood trash) wanted to really "feel the pain", he would be spending $47,945.20 a day on food.

If Ben wants to live on $1.50 a day, he can give the remaining $47,943.70 a day back to Jesus in the form of a donation to the Landover Baptist Church to thank Jesus for allowing him to live in the Godly Christian Capitalist United States.

How about it Ben? Pastor Zeke needs a new jet aircraft to spread the Gospel to those very same impoverished nations.
            Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
            brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
            ...and get off my lawn
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
              People in the most impoverished nations spend close to half of their annual income on food (The Economist).
              That would explain why the poor are obese, Brother.
              Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Working...
              X