X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN Pandemic Deniers: are you SURE you're not bioterrorist mass-murders? Please wait a bit to be sure.

I get that republicans think "prepping" means buying a tenth gun, and it must be a bit embarassing to discover that the entire survivalist movement was an epic fail, because you can't shoot a virus.

But please, before you make that facebook post saying "it's just the flu", please consider the possible consequences:

In a matter of days to weeks everybody in the world will know if this is the flu or not. Whichever of us chose the wrong side will be discredited forever.

If you are right and we are wrong, then in a week we will be proven guilty of needlessly trashing the world economy, and for generations will be hated more than Herbert Hoover, Bernie Madoff, and the guy who started Tulipmania.

If we are right are YOU are wrong, for generations you will be remembered as bioterrorists guilty of killing millions.

Let's talk again in one week.
    Trigger Warning: the text you have just read may have caused: flashbacks to historical oppression, normalization of whiteness, hegemonic hyper-masculinity (if I must say so myself), assumption of genders, species, and/or status as a living being, other problematic sins which are yet to be discovered and outlawed but I should still be (eventually) punished for.

MOD NOTE: click here for a Wokish-To-English Dictionary.

Re: ATTN Pandemic Deniers: are you SURE you're not bioterrorist mass-murders? Please wait a bit to be sure

Perhaps your research into "viruses" was rather superficial? I don't know what you think a "virus" is, there are multiple secular resources probably contradicting one another, but on some points thet are consistent.

Originally posted by Social Construct View Post
    you can't shoot a virus
    You can if you use a flamethrower.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	flames.gif
Views:	1
Size:	271.8 KB
ID:	1923415

Comment

Re: ATTN Pandemic Deniers: are you SURE you're not bioterrorist mass-murders? Please wait a bit to be sure

There is one thing I am confident about. President Trump will find a solution to this disease. I've watched him now for several years. I can tell when he knows something he cannot share with the public.

President Trump loves the dramatic. He, after all, had his own TV show. He is waiting until things look hopeless before stepping forward with a world-wide solution. When he announces his defeat of the disease he will become our permanent President and for all practical purposes be leader of the world.
      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Dude, everybody is waaaay ahead of you.

In the last 24 hours the world has gone from denial, to anger, to bargaining, to acceptance, and then to the final step of really, really, really grim humor.

Citation: #boomer remover is trending.
        #forevertrump: Supporter of The Donald as president-for-life! #MAGAlomaniac!

Comment

Originally posted by Sally Paulson View Post
          Dude, everybody is waaaay ahead of you.

In the last 24 hours the world has gone from denial, to anger, to bargaining, to acceptance, and then to the final step of really, really, really grim humor.
          I just had my life's shortest case of deva-ju.

"Jeb, I'm Preeeety certain this moment has not happened before." - Me
          Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
          Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
          Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Originally posted by Social Construct View Post
            ...for generations you will be remembered as bioterrorists guilty of killing millions...
            Trump is now engaged in biological warfare against his own people, as he makes a public service announcement praising democrats for gathering in huge crowds and shouting next to each other's faces:

Me, I always socially distance while peacefully protesting. I'm always further than 6 feet from the closest police officer, what with the bricks that fall short and molotovs that splash all over the place.
            Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 06-08-2020, 02:34 PM.
            Trigger Warning: the text you have just read may have caused: flashbacks to historical oppression, normalization of whiteness, hegemonic hyper-masculinity (if I must say so myself), assumption of genders, species, and/or status as a living being, other problematic sins which are yet to be discovered and outlawed but I should still be (eventually) punished for.

MOD NOTE: click here for a Wokish-To-English Dictionary.

Comment

You sissies may call tear gas “biological warfare”, I call it other things. Liberal tears, LAW, and ORDER. The Bible is very clear on how this is okay. I suggest you read Romans 13:1-7 you sinner.

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                You can if you use a flamethrower.
                Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                There is one thing I am confident about. President Trump will find a solution to this disease. I've watched him now for several years. I can tell when he knows something he cannot share with the public. President Trump loves the dramatic.
                Oh, how I think this is all so exciting, dear Sister Mitza and Brother Mayor Hold! Yes, yes; I have no doubt that a flamethrower could get rid of any flu virus that might be lurking in the air. And, as for our beloved President Trump finding a solution, why, perhaps he could treat it in the same way as when he suggested using nuclear bombs to stop hurricanes!

(Mrs.) Isabella White
                Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

Turns out tear gas may be a cheaper alternative than nukes or even bleach when inoculating the hordes. Studies on-going.
                  If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

People be calling me insane and question why i say the typical godless Nigra needs to be locked up and have the key thrown away. They always sharply ask me “why do You defend the cops?! Do you not see what they’re doing to black people?”. It’s almost as if they are blind about whatever when they ask me this question. These videos are disgusting. Thank White Jesus for the police to do God’s work. Ordered me some tear gas on the internet and chose express shipping. Gonna clear out some protestors that won’t shut up in a nearby city. They be acting like monkeys for the past week or so.

Comment

And where is Dr. Fauci when we need him? We need this strict lockdown back - Antifa needs to be ordered to work at home where they can loot and torch their own places.
                      Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
                      brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
                      ...and get off my lawn
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
                        And where is Dr. Fauci when we need him? We need this strict lockdown back - Antifa needs to be ordered to work at home where they can loot and torch their own places.
                        Antifa are full of dangerous people who honestly should be quashed by the godless Kung fu virus like this antifa member who was interviewed by Jesse Watters on Fox News a few years back. He calls himself “Kevin” and has a portrait of Karl Marx behind him during the interview. That’s how you know they’re also good for nothing lazy commies.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rutherford View Post
                          Antifa are full of dangerous people who honestly should be quashed by the godless Kung fu virus like this antifa member who was interviewed by Jesse Watters on Fox News a few years back. He calls himself “Kevin” and has a portrait of Karl Marx behind him during the interview. That’s how you know they’re also good for nothing lazy commies.

That "Kevin" there looks a little "transgender" to me there Brother Rutherford, but you remind me that we haven’t seen any Che Guevara posters and T-shirts lately. Has "Che" gone out of style - or is it that French beret that's too gay?

Once the Bolsheviks took control, killed the Tsar and his family and turned his palace into affordable housing, they discovered there wasn't any more "wealth" to redistribute as 80% of Russia at the time were peasant farmers.

I heard that Nancy Pelosi (and Chuck Shumer) are holding a "looting" party for Antifa this weekend at her Mansion. Come on over and take what you want - including some of that Kente cloth that everyone is raving about.
                          Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
                          brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
                          ...and get off my lawn
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X