It is ACTUALLY pronounced:

Poh-Kay-Moh-Nn.

Comment

• Re: Pokemon: (aka Poke-a-man) still a threat to families

Originally posted by Azrael Jackson View Post
      That's not how you pronounce the name.

It is ACTUALLY pronounced:

Poh-Kay-Moh-Nn.
      Who cares. The only two names that should concern you are yours, and Jesus Christ's. If your name is not in the Book of Life on Judgment Day, then it means that you did not trust Jesus to be your Lord and Savior. Turn to Jesus and repent immediately and stop fussing about worldly things. Once you do, you'll find you won't be thinking of Pokemon again!

(Mrs.) Isabella White
      Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

Originally posted by Isabella White View Post
        Who cares. The only two names that should concern you are yours, and Jesus Christ's. If your name is not in the Book of Life on Judgment Day, then it means that you did not trust Jesus to be your Lord and Savior. Turn to Jesus and repent immediately and stop fussing about worldly things. Once you do, you'll find you won't be thinking of Pokemon again!
        I'm just saying that it's NOT 'Poke-a-man'.

Comment

Originally posted by Azrael Jackson View Post
          I'm just saying that it's NOT 'Poke-a-man'.
          And I'm just saying that if YOUR name is not in the Lamb's Book of Life on Judgment Day, then guess where you'll be going, for eternity? I'll give you a hint: you won't need a wool coat, and you might get a bit thirsty.

(Mrs.) Isabella White
          Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

Originally posted by Isabella White View Post
            And I'm just saying that if YOUR name is not in the Lamb's Book of Life on Judgment Day, then guess where you'll be going, for eternity? I'll give you a hint: you won't need a wool coat, and you might get a bit thirsty.
            AMEN, SISTER WHITE!
            Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
            1 Corinthians 11:13

Comment

Originally posted by Dana723 View Post
              AMEN, SISTER WHITE!
              Thank you, Sister Dana! If that sinful Azalea wants to march her way to the bowels of Hell, then that is her choice, even though many of us here have given her the required warnings. She should do well to remember that we, the sanctified, Godly members of God's own , will be called to testify against her on the Day of Judgment! I have no doubt that Jesus Himself will give us the job of pushing the big, red button that releases the trap door to the fiery pit!

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Comment

There is a single mother (aka slut) that sometimes visits church and allows her (bastard) son to play with Pokémon cards in the last pew while she pretends to pay attention to the message.

I tiptoed back one night and took all the cards away but he started screaming and calling me a pervert. To keep from disrupting services I was forced to return the cards but I told pastor about the incident and he was in agreement that we should not allow him to play with demonic toys so now when she visits she must make him stay in the nursery with Sister McGrattle playing Jesus Bingo and Bible Trivia.

No matter how it’s pronounced it has no place in the life of a True Christian (tm).
                Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
                “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
                Amen and Amen

Comment

Working...
                X