X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jesus Is Not A Joo!

Originally posted by Liam Joseph Donovan View Post
    Funny, but i'm not Irish only part. i'm part German, Dutch, Irish, Russian and English.
    So, let me get this straight: you like to invade Poland, break into the Polack bakeries, steal any cakes made with rum, brandy, or hashish, then nationalise the bakery and sit around eating your stolen hashcakes while drinking a cup of tea with your little finger sticking out in a dainty manner? Jesus does not approve!
    O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

are you serious!!!!!! that has got to be the most retarded thing i have ever read. seriously what were you thinking when you wrote that.
      Anarchy in the UK- Titus 2:9

Comment

are you serious!!!!!! that has got to be the most retarded thing i have ever read. seriously what were you thinking when you wrote that.
        Good Christian heterosexual thoughts, as I should be. Why do you ask?
        O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

my Mum is English, My Dads Irish, my Mums Mum is dutch, My mums dad is German, my Dads Mum is Russian and my Dads Dad is English.
          Hmmm... Either you are a liar, or your family move around an awful lot. I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Let's say you really do come from ALL these places. To me, that says either 'gypsy', 'criminal', or 'vagrant'. I'm guessing you work in some sort of travelling freak-show or circus, and your father is a dog-boy and your whore mother is a bearded lady.

These freaks crack me up! Does anyone know why they come here, and post such nonsense?

Comment

well matey, you mating mater who mates, i am not a criminal, gypsy or vagrant. and i really do have German, English, Irish, Dutch and Russian blood in me. averyone has heritage that is from a different country to where they were born. hell i bet you have some Irish or eastern european in you.

Comment

i am not a criminal, gypsy or vagrant. and i really do have German, English, Irish, Dutch and Russian blood in me.
              Son, do you really expect us to believe this hogwash? German, English, Irish, Dutch AND Russian? For one thing, what language would you speak? It's ridiculous. Either your parents WERE or WEREN'T in a travelling Circus. So which is it? I can't honestly see any normal family moving around so much, unless they were some sort of criminals or perverts.

Your posts have 'pathological liar' practically written all over them! Wake up and smell that dunghill you been shovellin'. It aint sweet.

Comment

But i thought that you "saved" christians denounced the words of science and scientist. Or is only when they are agreeing with you perhaps?
                You've got this completely backwards. We don't accept only the science that agrees with the Bible--that would be wholly unreasonable and closed-minded. We simply reject the so called science that disagrees with the Bible.

....keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called. 1 Timothy 6:20

Anyway, when we approach science, we do it honestly, with the understanding that we can never fully comprehend the nature of God's Creation:

...no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end. Ecclesiastes 3:11

Compare that to, say, the physicists who talk so glibly about finding a "theory of everything." Honestly, now, who sounds more reasonable, us or them?

Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25

Comment

Originally posted by Ahimaaz Smith View Post
                  We simply reject the so called science that disagrees with the Bible.

Thats the same thing, what other kind of science (except sciencetology but i hate them they're idiots) is there?

Reverend i'm going to explain this for the last time my Mum is English, My Dads Irish, my Mums Mum is dutch, My Mums Dad is German, my Dads Mum is Russian and my Dads Dad is English. Modern Genetics will show this, all my Grandparent met in the Second World War.

Comment

Reverend i'm going to explain this for the last time my Mum is English, My Dads Irish, my Mums Mum is dutch, My Mums Dad is German, my Dads Mum is Russian and my Dads Dad is English. Modern Genetics will show this, all my Grandparent met in the Second World War.
                    Now we know you're lying - If they HAD all met during the Second World War, they'd have all shot each other!

Comment

They met their parners during WW2. Germany invaded the Netherlands so thats how my my Mums parents met. And my Dads Parents met because my Dads dad was a sailor who was on a boat that sent surplies to Russia and my Dads mum was one of the 1000 women snipers of Russia at the time, then they got married.

Comment

They met their parners during WW2. Germany invaded the Netherlands so thats how my my Mums parents met. And my Dads Parents met because my Dads dad was a sailor who was on a boat that sent surplies to Russia and my Dads mum was one of the 1000 women snipers of Russia at the time, then they got married.
                        Come on, son... Admit it... You live in a fantasy world, don't you?

Do you really expect me to believe you're some potato-eating vodka-drinking Hitler-loving reefer-smoking mick, who loves the Queen and supports the IRA??? Get real here!

Ruskie sniper grandmother and queer sailor grandfather?? Next you'll be telling us you're head of the FBI, and married to Ossama Bin Laden!

Comment

Alright fine don't believe me i'm don't really care now.

Comment

I'm starting to think that this site is full of retards.

Comment

Originally posted by Curious Agnostic View Post
                              I'm starting to think that this site is full of retards.
                              Yes, starting with this one.
                              Bringing Geology back to Christ!

I believe Dr. Hovind to be completely innocent of the alleged crime of "tax evasion", and furthermore believe Hovind's 10 year sentence to be patently unjust and based upon an effort to silence his ministry.

Comment

Lets us not fight but band together against the common enemy, scientologists. Damn i hate those guys, think they can tell you life is worthless and the only way to make yourself happy again is pay them, what a load of bull.

Comment

Working...
                                X