X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am allowed to hear Jonny Cash?

Im not sure, do god allow me to hear Jonny Cash. How do you TrueChristians Think about Jonny Cash? All i know is that he was a christian.

Re: I am allowed to hear Jonny Cash?

Who?

I'm sorry, I'd like to help but Google doesn't seem to be turning up anyone by that name. Is he a hymn singer? Does his music cause you to spell "God" with a lower case "g"?
    Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
    Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
    Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
    All a-Twitter for Salvation!
    Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
    On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
    My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Originally posted by TitusVI View Post
      Im not sure, do god allow me to hear Jonny Cash. How do you TrueChristians Think about Jonny Cash? All i know is that he was a christian.
      Wasn't he the guy that wrote a song about a transvestite?

What was the name of that song, Oh yea I remember " A boy named Sue". I don't thing Jesus approves of his music.

Comment

Sister Mary Maria,

first i read your Post about Iron man, and i m now working on a letter which i send to the präsident of germany ( i know its not that much but better then do nothing!)

Second the guy called Jonny Cash i found his song on youtube

I checked the lyriks and it seem ok, nothing against what God says

Comment

You can "hear" anything I suppose.

What you listen to is another matter.

1 Chronicles 14:14 Therefore David enquired again of God; and God said unto him, Go not up after them; turn away from them, and come upon them over against the mulberry trees.
          14:15 And it shall be, when thou shalt hear a sound of going in the tops of the mulberry trees, that then thou shalt go out to battle: for God is gone forth before thee to smite the host of the Philistines.
          14:16 David therefore did as God commanded him: and they smote the host of the Philistines from Gibeon even to Gazer.
          14:17 And the fame of David went out into all lands; and the LORD brought the fear of him upon all nations.
          Be like David. He listened to the mulberry trees.
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post

What was the name of that song, Oh yea I remember " A boy named Sue". I don't thing Jesus approves of his music.
            What If that is true i was close to hear blasphemous music

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
            You can "hear" anything I suppose.

What you listen to is another matter.

As the music industry is apparently controlled by the evil, i must admit that hearing no music is the safe side.
            Why do we not defend ourselves against the evil which pushes us back?

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
              Did he hug them?
              Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
              Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
              Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
              The Loose Canon - HTML version
              Loose Canon Fan Page
              North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
              I have been to The Volcano!

Comment

Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post

And just where does cross dressing come into this song?

Your ignorance is showing Jimmy.
                Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
                Loose Canon Fan Page

Comment

@ Hurt video:

It looks like he have a son. And his dinner table is full of meat looks like god has blessed him with good food

Comment

James Dewitt @ a man named sue song:

It looks like the father had a weak son and he was not proud of him. So he gave him the name Sue and because of that the son grow up to a good christian because he defend himself against the sodomites.

Comment

James Dewitt @ a man named sue song:

It looks like the father had a weak son and he was not proud of him. So he gave him the name Sue and because of that the son grow up to a good christian because he defend himself against the sodomites.
                      Looks more like the Son had a weak father who tried to do one thing to help him grow up strong before he bailed.
                      Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

Loose Canon Fan Page

Comment

Second the guy called Jonny Cash i found his song on youtube
                        Oh, you mean JoHnny Cash!

No. Rock and roll is the devil's music.
                        Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
                        Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
                        Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
                        All a-Twitter for Salvation!
                        Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
                        On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
                        My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Hearing Johnny Cash is forgivable, but listening to Johnny Cash is something altogether different. I once took my late ex-wife into town because she had done an exceptional job baking and cleaning one afternoon. While in town we visited a mall where I was going to allow her to move amongst contemporary people for a little while, when I heard some Johnny Cash playing in the parking lot. I'm sure that Ethel heard it as well. I did not throw her down on the asphalt and start kicking her until I heard her singing along.
                          The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

This Cash person was pure evil. I actually heard him say the words, "I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die."

A self-confessed murderer is NOT the sort of role model I want to have.
                            The Honorable HTannor (Pro NRA, Anti-Homer Marriage), Judge, Freehold Supreme Court

"Credo elvem etiam vivere"

Comment

Working...
                            X