X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Modest Girl's Guide to Purity, or, An Open Letter To My Niece

Originally posted by Lannah Aikens View Post
    What are you, Amish? Now you've led the poor women to Satan's door by telling her to be afraid of her every action and whatever a man does, it's her fault. Shame on you, I hope you burn in hell right next to your Jesus!
    This is ChristMySavior's wife, as he now lets me on the internet, but only this site on his account, to ensure that I don't get up to anything bad.

How dare you rebuke Sister Mary? I think you need to re-read John 8:7 before making such accusations. Sister Mary's letter is a wonderful way to keep men from homersexual masturbation, and I am THRILLED whenever my husband buys me a new dress, I might ask him for that same one in the picture.
    Exodus 20:3 - Thou shalt have no other gods before me
    Romans 8:35 - Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

Comment

Originally posted by ChristMySavior View Post
      that same one in the picture.
      Winceyette is the most modest of all fabrics. It is hugely neglected. Any garment I've ever seen made from this is single fibre -- just think: ever seen a winceyette/vinyl blend? winceyette/llama? Of course not. Satan disses this excellent fabric because it enables us to draw nearer to Jesus perfect in His will.

"So long" devil. We choose life

EPHESIANS 3
      b…that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
      18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
      19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
      KJV

Comment

What a very well thought letter to your niece! It is certainly a tough world out there for young women these days. I commend your point on how dressing modestly promotes integrity. It is difficult for women to find modest clothing with all the fashion rage being clothing that exposes the body, which believe me makes me just as upset. Our bodies are like one of God's temples so we, indeed should treat it like so! As for me, I usually stick to modest and comfortable clothing such as t-shirts and jeans, but when I dress my Sunday best I go for floor length dresses or skirts. They're so comfy!
        (Exodus 22:19) "Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death."

Comment

I was recommended here by
          Dec Abdiel Mordecai
          he said you were a very knowledgeable True Christian woman. I have to agree! everything said here is great advice for any up and coming True Christian Lady. It is so hard for women and girls to be proper these days. There is so much pressure for them to be ungodly.

Comment

the dresses make me think of the amish a little. I guess for church modest clothing is enough, and indoors the casual jeans and shirt is ok

Comment

This is such a lovely letter!
              And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
              Deuteronomy 6.5

Comment

Originally posted by Lucrezia View Post
                I guess for church modest clothing is enough, and indoors the casual jeans and shirt is ok
                That's why you're not married, dear. We have a saying here, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?"

Originally posted by Esther B. View Post
                This is such a lovely letter!
                Thank you.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I'm glad this wisdom is out there,

If all these little whores out on the street can't learn to make good, modest clothing choices when their young, they will end up getting hooked on meth, and have to degrade themselves further behind rusty pickups and dumpsters to feed their habits.

They end up like this every time

notice how this old harlot still thinks she's sexy, working it all the way to damnation

Yours in Him
                  DAM
                  Psalm 137:8-9 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
                  Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

sigpic

Comment

Bravo! I enjoyed that immensely! Young girls NEED guidance at that age. With all the filth on tv and on the Internet it's easy for a young, naive girl to get confused about what it means to act and behave like a proper woman.

Comment

What a blessing that letter is. My mom never told me anything like this. She would buy me shorts and tank tops to wear everywhere. I'm so ashamed! I never put much thought into the way I dressed and how if affected men until just recently. I've been trying to dress more modestly, but this letter really really helped put more into place. Thank you SO much! I'm going to take my ungodly clothes and burn them and cry over how foolish I've been. I wish I'd had a mother like you to teach me, and a father like the good wise men here. Maybe I wouldn't be unmarried and living a life opposite of what God commands of me. I'm praying all day that God will give me a chance to become what He intended.

Comment

Oh! And I was really interested in the part about not using tampons! I have never been able to wear one because I felt gross and inappropriate about them. I am praising God that he protected me from that sin when I was too foolish to care.

Comment

Amen, ladies. Theologians have long ago established that "tampons" are nothing but satan's little cotton fingers.
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

What a wonderful letter! Your niece us a very lucky girl. I completely agree, in the last picture, where the girl wore a blue dress, one IMMIDIATELY noticed her kind eyes and smile.

Comment

Sister Mary, there are actually trampy sluts who dress like total whores in church. I found an article that uses scientific principles to prove that slutty women use provocative dress to lure men into sexual temptation. The article starts with a harrowing anecdote about a pretty women who works as a model who went to their church. The author's husband couldn't stop looking and later came home all horned up and wanting to get himself some. Naturally, our author refused any sexual advances that were inspired by the pretty model.

How Women Can Make Church a Safe Place for Men

This article persuasively argues that:

1. It is scientifically impossible for men NOT to undress women with their eyes (scientific principles cited in the article).
                              2. Men are biologically weak, and God did this on purpose (Biblical references provided in the article).
                              3. It is the fault of the pretty woman if the man is tempted (Biblical references provided in the article).

If I did not know better, Mary, I would think this lady plagiarized one of your works. It is Godly, scientifically correct, Biblically accurate, and morally unassailable.
                              "Come Unto Me. Put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath." (Matthew 19:14, Job 1:11).

Comment

Shameful!
                                The only place I ever dress immodestly is in the bedroom. Otherwise, it's neck to knees and always sleeves. And never pants. Even in the privacy of your own home, it's not only the children who may see you setting a bad example, but it may be a visitor - a male visitor - a pastor . But worse, Jesus would see me being immodest, and I would not want to make Jesus weep.

Comment

Working...
                                X