X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Looking for young Christian Women to corrupt...

Just to return OT. Can we agree that Spice Girls have done surmounted damages of corruption on teenage girls for the past 20 years? I was on the verandah eating my dinner when I heard a nasty scream - one my neighbors tween daughters slipped from the balcony while imitating the crude Satanic gestures of Baby Spice, to "If You Want Be My Lover?" The silly twit broke her neck and died on impact. If she listened to Jesus instead of boy-hungry harlots, she might have lived to produce soldiers for Christ!

CORINTHIANS 7 : 1 Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.

Comment

Re: Looking for young Christian Women to corrupt...

Originally posted by phucker67 View Post
      The silly twit broke her neck and died on impact.
      How very sad. If only there were a True Christian™ nearby with the Spirit of Jesus in their heart, she could have been prayed over and lived (Matthew 21:22), not unlike the Jairus' daughter (Mark 5:21-43), only perhaps a bit more flattened.
      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Working...
      X