X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Anti-Rape Condoms" - proof of feminist stupidity and viciousness

Ladies, you may have heard that there is an "anti-rape condom" that has been invented. You might even think it's a good idea. Well, it isn't.

This device was invented in South Africa, the nation with the world's highest rate of rape, and therefore the darling of every liberal. "Oh, to be raped by Nelson Mandela" say the liberals of the world. Liberals sure love The Continent Where Rape Is How They Say "Hello", yet for some reason they don't move there.

This makes the anti-rape-condom the 2nd thing Africans have invented in all of history, the first being peanut butter, a stealth weapon that kills children with choking and allergies.

Forget that the thing is far too big, it was designed for black women, after all. No doubt there will eventually be a version for white women which will be one tenth the diameter. (Asian women can just use pins).

The real problem: anyone with a functioning (that is, non-liberal) brain can figure out the obvious design flaw with the above condom: it doesn't keep the penis out of the vagina. Therefore it doesn't protect women from becoming sluts. A one-thrust slut is just as much a slut as any other.

In fact, once the rapist has thrust inside, he will quickly realize he can't withdraw. Congradulations feminist, you now have an an insanely angry and vengeful rapist literally stuck to you. After he's done choking you to death, I assume he'll use the knife he was threatening you with to cut out the sticky part of you, so he can carry it off like a Fleshlight™ made of actual flesh.

Heck, it would be a great way to prove you're not a virgin. "Dude, she's outta your league, she'd never put out with a dweeb like you!" "Oh yeah? Check out THIS!"

Oh, that's the other thing. Rape usually doesn't happen with a wild rabid man jumping out from a bush and raping a woman like an animal. I can't speak from much experience, but humans usually get what they want by making threats until they get compliance. IE, they don't take your clothes off, they point a weapon at you and tell you to take your own darn clothes off. (The fact that we're raping you is proof that we've had a hard day at work, we don't want MORE work). Well, unless you're using some nuns-only design, there's a way to remove an anti-rape condom.

Oh, did I mention that even if the rapist doesn't kill you in his rage, you'll still get AIDS due to the bloody mess?

A simple razor blade across the hole, which would slice the thrusting penis in two, would be effective. Strangely, the feminazis didn't design it this way. I assume this is because, deep down inside, they all secretly want a rapacious negro stuck inside them.

Jesus has already given women the perfect anti-rape device: it's called the Bible and it tells girls to wear clothes, stay sober, and stay inside unless you're grocery shopping.
    Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
    Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
    Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Re: "Anti-Rape Condoms" - proof of feminist stupidity and vicious

I have a much better anti-rape device:

The above is for home, this one is more car-friendly:

#forevertrump: Supporter of The Donald as president-for-life! #MAGAlomaniac!

Comment

Very nice Sister,

My anti-rape device

Nobody touches 'mom' if she doesn't want to be touched.
      Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
        Very nice Sister,

My anti-rape device

Nobody touches 'mom' if she doesn't want to be touched.
        That poor thing appears to be in the advanced stages of rabies, er, I mean demon possession (to put it into the language landovarians can uderstand.)

Yours hoping you'll do the right thing for Old Yeller,
        Sam
        Proverbs 25:21-22 If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink:
        For thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the LORD shall reward thee.

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel Coleridge View Post
          That poor thing appears to be in the advanced stages of rabies, er, I mean demon possession (to put it into the language landovarians can uderstand.)

Yours hoping you'll do the right thing for Old Yeller,
          Sam
          No that's defencive bark. Rottweilers have big lips which makes them rather slobbery. The one nasty thing about the breed.

Not my dog, but are you going to come at me with this telling you to back off?

Drama queen

Comment

Eeeww! To use that thing I would have to . . . touch . . .myself . . . down . . . . . you know. . . there.

I don't do that-- ever.

Shudderingly Yours,

Handmaiden
            His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

I understand completely, Sister HM.

I consulted with Brother Jeb about this vexing problem and proposed a solution. He wholeheartedly agreed.

I ordered several cases on the new device and next Wednesday morning I am opening a kiosk in the Landover Mall to market them. I am going to offer a complete service - Sales, Installation, and Weekly Adjustments, if needed.

Please drop by at, say, 9:00 A.M. that morning, and I will satisfy your needs for this vital protection.
              The Honorable HTannor (Pro NRA, Anti-Homer Marriage), Judge, Freehold Supreme Court

"Credo elvem etiam vivere"

Comment

Sister Cookie and I are discussing a solution that involves some surgical suturing materials, minimal sewing skills and some local anesthetic -- lots and lots of anesthetic.

Nervously Yours,

Handmaiden
                His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

They could always take the obvious way, and not dress like provocative whores.
                  1 Timothy 2:12

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
                    Sister Cookie and I are discussing a solution that involves some surgical suturing materials, minimal sewing skills and some local anesthetic -- lots and lots of anesthetic.
                    I do think, Miss Maiden, this might be just the "kick-off" project we need to get the Ladies of Landover Sewing Circle up and running again.

Comment

Since only women of suspect morals are raped, I would think the only women who would need to be protected from unwanted advances would be former sluts that are trying to change their whorish ways. As we all know, unrepentant sluts cannot be raped as they are always looking for sex.

On the rare occasion that a loose woman has decided to mend her ways, a device like this would be a better idea in my opinion, as it would prevent any and all penetration.

Professor of Creation Science and Flood Geology at Landover Baptist University

sigpic

Sodomites! Stop being gay TODAY!

Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21

Comment

Re: "Anti-Rape Condoms" - proof of feminist stupidity and viciousness

Originally posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
                        A simple razor blade across the hole, which would slice the thrusting penis in two, would be effective. Strangely, the feminazis didn't design it this way. I assume this is because, deep down inside, they all secretly want a rapacious negro stuck inside them.
                        They redesigned it, but it still looks too "sticky". Besides, that spike could go into a great big negro urethra without him even noticing.

Also, even negros know how to pull a cord.
                        #forevertrump: Supporter of The Donald as president-for-life! #MAGAlomaniac!

Comment

I'm going to check with my patent lawyers about a pro-rape condom. It's basically just a large thimble. Kills the sensation just like a normal condom, but you only have to use it for the first thrust. Maybe there could be a plastic bag of pepper spray (or acid?) on the outside, so that if she's wearing an anti-rape condom, the bag is punctured and she gets, shall we say, "stimulated".

I've given thought as to what the feminists will do next in our prophylactic arms race, but of course I don't want to give them any ideas.

Come to think of it, I could skip the patenting stage, I could just sell re-packaged thimbles in Asia. Anyone want to invest?
                          Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
                          Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
                          Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

We Christian women have much better anti-rape devices: lady like clothes and our husbands and fathers to protect us.
                            1 Corinthians 14:34 Shut up and get back in the kitchen!

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
                              Eeeww! To use that thing I would have to . . . touch . . .myself . . . down . . . . . you know. . . there.

I don't do that-- ever.

Shudderingly Yours,

Handmaiden
                              It's a sickly thought, isn't it. If you've touched yourself, there's really no point in preventing the rape-you're already impure. It seems to defeat the purpose, doesn't it?
                              1 Corinthians 14:34 Shut up and get back in the kitchen!

Comment

Working...
                              X