X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" - not Biblic

says you, amusing thing again, you guys have a habit on doing that, you are ignoring what I say that I am going to see the links and meditate on them. but do you know the devil also can make you stumble . when you step up to find truth the devil attacks with all furry, trying to question your faith. Thats why i question you and comment on things to figure out what kind of place this is. God does not say anything against of being careful. In fact he says 2 Corinthians 11:14 14And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Comment

Originally posted by garcia View Post
      when you step up to find truth the devil attacks with all furry, trying to question your faith.
      Thats why i question you
      So you're saying you are the devil?

Comment

you must be one those people that want to have the last word. taking things out of context. I will not argue with you no more, say what you like, God told me to shut up and bring peace. So I am, and not to come back here no more cause it is poison to me. I am not talking about you guys been poison to me but because the arguing that's happening here sorry for fighting with you guys. may God be with you. peace

Comment

Originally posted by garcia View Post
          God told me to shut up and bring peace.
          Detailed list of causes of Hearing voices

The list below shows some of the causes of Hearing voices mentioned in various sources:

Read more at http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/sym/he...ktrack=kcplink

Also, here: http://www.mentalhealth.org.uk/help-...earing-voices/

Comment

Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
            Because it's 1611 spelling. As I said, I doubt that most, with a public school education, would be able to comprehend the REAL 1611 KJV Bible. So I offered a link to a simpler version. If you compare it to the version you linked to, you will see the spelling is the same, just in different fonts.

I got brave and clicked on your link and was pleasantly surprised to see it really was a scan of a Bible. Is it an official 1611 KJV Bible? I don't know, one of the Pastors would have to answer that question as I have no idea who Furness is. It looks like the real thing, but I'm not a Biblical scholar.

As for Garcia's link, it's just NIV lies. I guess if you're so dumb you find the KJV Bible too "hard" to read, you'll find anything that makes you feel better about reading an easier (per)version.
            Forget the Garcia stuff for now ok? Over and over it is said in this forum to only believe the 1611 KJV, as a new poster to the forum YOUR members gave me the link to this Bible where I copied it's text. Why do you question the results taken from the link provided by YOUR fourm? Would a pastor please verify this link as a link to the official 1611 KJV. If the link is correct Why doesn't everyone agree with my post? If the link is incorrect, please stop sending people to a source of incorrect information and then say that a persons "public school education" is why the said person doesn't understand.

Comment

Detailed list of causes of Hearing voices

The list below shows some of the causes of Hearing voices mentioned in various sources:
              • Bus Terminal - some people hear their name called.
              • The Telephone - Hearing voices
              • Television - Hearing voices
              • Opening of Eyes
              • Drinking from the Well and not the Top Shelf
              • Not spreading wide for God
              • People Speaking
              • The Movies
              • Out in Public

Read more at Church

Also, here:The KJv Bible

Thank you for the information, I think I will do like you sad

Comment