X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Landover Baptist Church Press Release: Pastor Ezekiel definitely does not have any offshore bank accou

Originally posted by Michael Hezekiah Esq View Post
    Your name does not appear in any of these records. Of course, I could dig deeper.
    There is no need to name names, Michael. Let it be.

In a complete unrelated manner, I have found that I have a bullet with your name on.

1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

Re: Landover Baptist Church Press Release: Pastor Ezekiel definitely does not have any offshore bank accou

Originally posted by Brother Gonzalez View Post
      There is no need to name names, Michael. Let it be.

In a complete unrelated manner, I have found that I have a bullet with your name on.
      Wouldn´t those irregularities cause problems extracting the shell from the chamber?
      Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

Best wishes for the people in Ukraine.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland View Post
        Wouldn´t those irregularities cause problems extracting the shell from the chamber?
        If you need more than one bullet, that is.

But I would not know as my government opress me and I cannot legally own handguns, automatic rifles or armored vehicles. Oh, how I long for freedom.
        1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Gonzalez View Post
          . . .I cannot legally own handguns, automatic rifles or armored vehicles. Oh, how I long for freedom.
          That's just awful. All the world's problems would be solved if we had more guns. . . Except for the part about everybody but us going to hell, that is. But that's why we have Jesus, of course.

John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Isn't that such a beautiful verse? It brings a tear to my eye every time. How can people bear such ill-will against Jesus and those spreading God's inspiring Word, like Pastor Ezekiel?

When those people are screaming from infinity degree burns in hell, they'll wish they had been converted at gunpoint!

Compassionately Yours,
          Handmaiden

His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Working...
          X