X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pearl Harbor Should Have Taught Us About the Japs

It burns me up that a Jap opened fire in a California church and killed a bunch of worshippers. Why didn't our officials learn when they bombed Pearl Habor in WWII that the Japs needed to be wiped out. We dropped an Atomic Bomb but what good did it do?

The man charged with opening fire on a Taiwanese church congregation of mainly elderly people in Southern California wanted to “execute in cold blood as many people in that room as possible,&…

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Re: Pearl Harbor Should Have Taught Us About the Japs

Joe Biden asleep at the wheel as usual. This was an act of war. Why aren't we invading Japan right this second?
    I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
    Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
    But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
    From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

That guy Chou sounds like a chink to me. Isn't there a Chinese Moo Shu Chou menu item in their restaurants? In any case, what is he doing in America anyway - and why hasn't he been deported?
      Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
      brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
      ...and get off my lawn
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
        That guy Chou sounds like a chink to me.
        What difference does it make what kind of Jap he is? All of those Hindus over there are hellbound sinners.

Isn't there a Chinese Moo Shu Chou menu item in their restaurants?
        LOOOOOL. Yes, there is. They make it with chou chou. It's number 12 on the menu, just above the noodles with poodles.

In any case, what is he doing in America anyway - and why hasn't he been deported?
        Excellent question. Send him back to Japan and let them deal with him.
        The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Originally posted by WWJDnow View Post
          What difference does it make what kind of Jap he is?

Excellent question. Send him back to Japan and let them deal with him.
          Our United States of America took a step backwards after WWII. All those Japs that bombed us were let out of jail in California or came over after the war. They like to shoot other people. In WWII it was Japs shooting at us on islands in the Pacific, shooting at us in from their airplanes. Now they are shooting at us in churches. How much of this do we have to put up with?
          Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
            Our United States of America took a step backwards after WWII. All those Japs that bombed us were let out of jail in California or came over after the war. They like to shoot other people. In WWII it was Japs shooting at us on islands in the Pacific, shooting at us in from their airplanes. Now they are shooting at us in churches. How much of this do we have to put up with?
            Remember the Bataan Death March, Unit 731, the Rape of Nanking, or what Wikipedia calls the "contest to kill 100 people using a sword?" Those Japs weren't just bloodthirsty, they were downright psychotic. They decapitated people. It's no wonder our American boys had to mutilate their corpses and take souvenirs such as ears, fingers, and penises from the Jap dead. It was a full-blown race war out there in the Pacific, and the Japs, like this church shooter, are extremely racist. They're so racist they even hate other kinds of slants, and view Chinese, Koreans, gooks, and their own indigenous Ainu as nonhuman vermin. Apparently he hated people from "Taiwan," which I've never heard of before but it sounds like a black guy's name.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
              Joe Biden asleep at the wheel as usual. This was an act of war. Why aren't we invading Japan right this second?

Too busy arming separatists in a Russian civil war. Subverting the democratic process. The playbook has never changed.
              READ THE BIBLE

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                We dropped an Atomic Bomb but what good did it do?
                Mr. Mayor, we dropped 2 atomic bombs. And it did nothing. We should have dropped more. Liberal half measures on weaponry leave us worse off than dead, like unarmed members of the Irvine Taiwanese Presbyterian Church dying in pools of their own blood realizing too late that God will not protect those who worship Him not precisely right.
                If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
                  Mr. Mayor, we dropped 2 atomic bombs. And it did nothing. We should have dropped more. Liberal half measures on weaponry leave us worse off than dead, like unarmed members of the Irvine Taiwanese Presbyterian Church dying in pools of their own blood realizing too late that God will not protect those who worship Him not precisely right.
                  Hiroshima and Nagasaki were the wrong targets. They should've vaporized Tokyo and Kyoto, the administrative and cultural capitals, respectively. Apparently Secretary of War Henry Stimson vetoed dropping the bomb on Kyoto because he'd been there on his honeymoon decades prior. The lesson here is that foreigners should always be friendly to American tourists.

Comment

I think it's rather cute that the Gooks, want to ingratiate themselves within US society. After all, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and Americans killing each other is as American as apple pie.
                    The Lord is my shepherd.

Comment

Working...
                    X