X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Baby Jesus Butt Plug: Another Self-Sacrifice by Jesus to Save the Homos!

Originally posted by Romeo Rovagnati View Post
    Why is there no Mary?

I have one of Mary in my collection, but it's not designed for the butt.

Comment

Originally posted by GaleWhoring View Post
      I have one of Mary in my collection, but it's not designed for the butt.
      Of course it is not! Of course you would use it to block entry into that cavern of horrors that is yet necessary as it is the exit path for the new Soldiers for Christ.

Genesis 1:28
      And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

While baby Jesus prevents the entry of the male organ into the rectal depths that should remain unviolated, the Papist device blocks the phallic entry into the one spot where it is supposed to go to fulfill God's plan as outlined in Genesis 1:28. Once again, an example how the false goddess Mary opposes everything that is precious to Jesus and shows the depravity of the Papist cult. While Jesus saves male sinners from the fate worse than death, the idol Mary casts women into the bottomless pit.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
      2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
      Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Thank you Brother White, Brother Hutchin, and Pastor Ezekiel for sharing your wisdom. I had not considered that my rectum as an open entry to the demons of the world. I shall keep it forever closed with a Baby Jesus Butt Plug. It will only be removed to allow that which must come out and will immediately be reinserted for Christ’s enduring protection. Christ is truly sacrificing for us.
        Yours in Christ,

Cage

Comment

Working...
        X