X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Homosexuals in the NFL - A Comprehensive List of Gay Players

Football takes its toll on another athlete:
    Ex-NFL player Ryan O’Callaghan nearly killed himself instead of coming out as gay
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...s-for-suicide/

This is a young man who needed help, not just concussions.
    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Who knows why the Vikings beat the Saints only to be culled by the Eagles just a week later, but we can be sure these games are 100% a manifestation of The LORD's Divine Will (Proverbs 19:21; Isaiah 14:27; Ephesians 1:11). Personally, I think it's because Jesus wants to remind us that He is Watching, and He does not want to watch Gays run around and get sweaty with each other. And who can blame Him? Let's pray for a Clean and Wholesome NFL and watch as Jesus rewards personal loyalty!

"I give everything to God," Stefon Diggs told Fox Sports. He thanked his coaches and teammates for giving him the opportunity, then pointed to God. "God did the rest, He put me here. And I'm just thankful."

Another Vikings wide receiver, Adam Thielen, described the final play this way: "That was God. That play right there was God."

"God is so good," [Vikings quarterback] Keenum said after the game.
      "It's probably gonna go down as the third best moment of my life; behind giving my life to Jesus Christ, marrying my wife, and this one's right there close," Keenum continued.
      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Unfortunately, most football players are homersexuals.
        I am sure most did not enter the sport with the queer demons in their rectums but they caught it on the field from other 'players' and have fallen victim to the demons siren calls.
        Football is a very manly sport though too much punting, receiving and 'hand-offs' are bound to lead a man astray. Even the 'ball' is queer, shaped a lot like a mans testicle.
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Football made Aaron Hernandez gay and a murderer:
          http://www.tmz.com/2018/03/17/aaron-...overed-oxygen/
          Aaron Hernandez was gay -- according to several people close to him ... and his private struggle with his sexuality caused him great emotional pain that may have turned him violent.

It's all part of the Oxygen documentary, "Aaron Hernandez Uncovered" -- which features interviews with Aaron's close friends, ex-girlfriends and members of his legal team.
          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
            Unfortunately, most football players are homersexuals.
            I am sure most did not enter the sport with the queer demons in their rectums but they caught it on the field from other 'players' and have fallen victim to the demons siren calls.
            Football is a very manly sport though too much punting, receiving and 'hand-offs' are bound to lead a man astray. Even the 'ball' is queer, shaped a lot like a mans testicle.
            I've thought long and hard about this Brother Hutchins, and I reckon that it's those pile ups is how those rectal demons are spread. If you've seen these you know that a bunch of manly men pile on top of one another such that no one can see what's going on - and all it takes is one bad apple homer to slip one in and soon whole teams are infected.

The NFL could put a stop to this by simply changing the rules about fumbled and lost balls - and they probably already know this. The homer agenda has reached the highest levels of the NFL - more reason to again drain the swamp.
            Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
            brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
            ...and get off my lawn
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
              The NFL could put a stop to this by simply changing the rules about fumbled and lost balls - and they probably already know this. The homer agenda has reached the highest levels of the NFL - more reason to again drain the swamp.
              Watching the "game" being played, I've come to think it's name should no longer be "football". It should be called "groping". Players seem to have nothing else on their minds but reaching for private parts of other males.
              Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Working...
              X