X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pray for Mike Pence, the REAL victim of Cornovirus

Oh, yes, I do so agree, dear Brother Thurmond. It is panic that is the real offender in this virus scare, and it's being peddled by those LIE-beral Demonrats. They will stop at nothing when it comes to trying to embarrass our -sent President Trump, his Vice-President Pence (a man of , ever so humble and true), and the entire Trump Administration. Why, the very latest attempt (that I know of) to scare people and to cause further panic is the recommendation (actually, it's sounding like more of an insistence) that people avoid taking the New York City subway system. Now, how on Earth are people supposed to get anywhere in that great, huge city if they do not have their own car and driver?

"Crowded trains each weekday carry more than 5 million people hardened by terror threats and track-dwelling rats, daylight assaults and diluvial water main breaks. COVID-19 is their latest worry."

Crowded trains each weekday carry more than 5 million people hardened by terror threats and track-dwelling rats, daylight assaults and diluvial water main breaks. COVID-19 is their latest worry. The spread of the virus has unleashed anxiety across the nation’s largest transit system — which has never shut down due to health concerns.

I do apologize, deeply, for including a story from that Clinton News Network, but I'm afraid that the switchboard to my beloved Fox Network is jammed, and I am unable to get through at this critical time.

(Mrs.) Isabella White
    Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

Originally posted by Isabella White View Post
      Vice-President Pence (a man of , ever so humble and true),
      And who does not s-s-stutter. Can anyone imagine God listening to Joe B-b-b-Biden's jumbled prayers?
      Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
      Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
      Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

The Trump team, headed by Brother Mike Pence, does coordinated messaging. For a day it will be, "Don't worry about the virus, it is all news media hype." The next day it is, "We are on top of this. We will announce a cure sometime very soon." On a third day the message is "Obama overlooked this and we are stuck trying to deal with it. Don't blame us if you get sick."

In all of this messaging we in the public are comforted in knowing the VP and his boss the President will keep us safe.
        Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Crowded trains each weekday carry more than 5 million people hardened by terror threats and track-dwelling rats, daylight assaults and diluvial water main breaks.
          Anyone who has ever felt threatened by a rodent so dumb that it lives on the subway tracks is probably too much of a special, precious, delicate flower to leave the house. So they'd better stay home. They'll starve to death, but at least they won't die of the Cornovirus.
          Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
            Anyone who has ever felt threatened by a rodent so dumb that it lives on the subway tracks is probably too much of a special, precious, delicate flower to leave the house. So they'd better stay home. They'll starve to death, but at least they won't die of the Cornovirus.
            Well, from the sound of things, dear Sister Joanna, it looks like the rats will soon have exclusive rights to the New York City subway system. The article below shows that subway ridership is in great decline, thanks to that stupid virus hoax that the Demonrats are ranting about!

"Dramatic photos shot by a Post photographer show a nearly empty Times Square subway station Tuesday afternoon as straphangers apparently heeded sometimes contradictory advice from officials to avoid crowded trains while insisting it is still safe to ride the rails."

The new coronavirus brought the unthinkable: a lonely New York City commute. Dramatic photos shot by a Post photographer show a nearly empty Times Square subway station Tuesday afternoon as strapha…

(Mrs.) Isabella White
            Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

"Dramatic photos shot by a Post photographer show a nearly empty Times Square subway station Tuesday afternoon as straphangers apparently heeded sometimes contradictory advice from officials to avoid crowded trains while insisting it is still safe to ride the rails."
              Ah, the good old New York Post, sister paper to the Fortean Times. How dumb do they think we are? You can tell that photo's fake by the absence of filthy tramps and litter on the platform.
              Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
                Ah, the good old New York Post, sister paper to the Fortean Times. How dumb do they think we are? You can tell that photo's fake by the absence of filthy tramps and litter on the platform.
                Oh, yes, dear Sister Joanna; you are quite right here. That photo is fake -- obviously. I mean, there can be no other explanation for it. Mind you, I wouldn't know what the actual subway conditions are usually like in New York, as I've never been forced to use that horrid system. My driver manages to successfully navigate his way through the busy city streets whenever Agatha (my sister) and I visit there, enjoying the comfort of Daddy's 1950 Packard. But, I have heard from several other friends that the New York subway is in a deplorable state, as we see in the attached photos.

Now, what that bound city really needs is to have its leadership taken over by our beloved, -sent President Trump! Then, they shall see truly effective management -- the likes of which they have never known!

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Comment

The Lord spake to me about a Pristine Packard being absolutely necessary in order for certain souls to reach Glory. Best add that to my inheritance Granny. Please tell me it’s bequeathed to me or Jesus might send you to Hell. Love you.
                  Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
                  “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
                  Amen and Amen

Comment

Working...
                  X