X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stocks to buy/sell now that fags can marry

Originally posted by RunningInTheBeach View Post
    If you believe gay marriage is wrong, why you make profits of it?
    If you hate Jesus then why are you here? This is a Christian forum.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
      If you hate Jesus then why are you here? This is a Christian forum.
      I literally said I hate Jesus, because I do

Comment

I haven't noticed any mention of purchasing stock in farm animal chow. I imagine when the disgusting, feculent sodomites run out of each other to marry, they'll hit up the local small petting zoos for brides.
        Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
          I haven't noticed any mention of purchasing stock in farm animal chow. I imagine when the disgusting, feculent sodomites run out of each other to marry, they'll hit up the local small petting zoos for brides.
          You seriously have a lot of imagination. Lesbians only want to marry lesbians, gays only want to marry gays, final point, no kids, no animals, no objects, they want to marry people like them, I don't understand why you're so dramatic

Comment

Originally posted by RunningMyMouth View Post
            You seriously have a lot of imagination. Lesbians only want to marry lesbians, gays only want to marry gays, final point, no kids, no animals, no objects, they want to marry people like them, I don't understand why you're so dramatic
            How is it that you claim to know so much about these degenerates? Do common street whores co-mingle with the queers in mexico?

I'll have you know that we True Christians(tm) have been studying the homersexurals and their perverted habits for many years now. We know more about them than they do! We know what they really want: The complete destruction of the Normal Christian family. They want us all to wallow in the same AIDS-soaked crust that they do.

Well listen up seniorita: God is on our side! The queers can prance through the streets and steal marriage from us and sodomize each other in the aisles of every supermarket in America for all I care. God will come back one day soon and cleanse the earth of you and your filthy lifestyle. God is a killer. Jesus will return as a warrior. Look at the Book of Revelations and you'll find out that Jesus is going to come back as a killer. And don't you forget that. God will kill a third of the population, a third of the earth. Starting with you!
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

...Lesbians only want to marry lesbians, gays only want to marry gays, final point, no kids, no animals, no objects, they want to marry people like them...
              Where do you get off limiting other's sexualities by your own standards?

Hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                How is it that you claim to know so much about these degenerates? Do common street whores co-mingle with the queers in mexico?
                Well, something is true, you don't know anything about me, how did you find out that I'm a mexican whore? I have to be from USA to get your respect or what? Well, I'm Mexican, and I'm a college student, I'm a normal girl who loves sex, and I like to get paid for it, an if you don't like me than you're gay.

I'll have you know that we True Christians™ have been studying the homersexurals and their perverted habits for many years now. We know more about them than they do! We know what they really want: The complete destruction of the Normal Christian family. They want us all to wallow in the same AIDS-soaked crust that they do.
                You're a bunch of creepy stalkers who follow other people to their houses, so what? And if you care about the "normal christian family" as you say, then stop the harassment and start acting like good fathers, good mothers, good husbands or good wives, instead of worrying so much about how other people live their lives

God will come back one day soon and cleanse the earth of you and your filthy lifestyle. God is a killer. Jesus will return as a warrior. Look at the Book of Revelations and you'll find out that Jesus is going to come back as a killer. And don't you forget that. God will kill a third of the population, a third of the earth. Starting with you!
                Yeah, I'm very scared for what a novel book says. I'm not afraid of a book, I'm more afraid of what people can do using that book in a very wrong way. Fanatics like you are very dangerous, you're like a cancer for society, you love to say you do everything in God's name, but you only act thinking in your own benefit. You're satanic, even though I suck cock for pocket money

Comment

...And if you care about the "normal christian family" as you say, then stop the harassment and start acting like good fathers, good mothers, good husbands or good wives...
                  Of course, now it's up to you to decide what is "good". Hypocrite.

...instead of worrying so much about how other people live their lives...
                  Just, whaaaat?

...You're satanic
                  For following what the Bible says, word for word.

If you're an example of what the Chilean education system puts out, I ain't hiring.

Comment

I am investing in pharmaceutical companies. Now that homosexuality is an institution, I anticipate an epidemic of immune deficiency.
                    The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

I'm selling any stocks for hotels (unless they are owned by Donald Trump). As soon as he bans gay marriage these businesses are going to take a hit. I'm getting out, now.
                      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Working...
                      X