X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: When is it right to beat a woman?

Originally posted by Old Man Hatchet View Post
    He didn't attack her. He disciplined her, you insufferable harlot.
    Unless she is a minor and he is her legal guardian, he has no right to discipline her, you demented pervert.
    And even if he were her legal guardian, punching her in the face is not acceptable as a form of discipline.
    Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

Comment

Did Jesus not say he who is without sin cast the first stone. He saved a woman from being stoned to death. Wither or not you want to believe me Jesus wants you to respect women.

Comment

Originally posted by Liberator View Post
        Did Jesus not say he who is without sin cast the first stone. He saved a woman from being stoned to death. Wither or not you want to believe me Jesus wants you to respect women.
        Jesus doesn't say that nobody should cast stones.
        He says that he who is without sin may cast stones.

And friend, he who abides in Jesus Christ is made sinfree (as 1 John 3:5-9 says).
        Thus, Jesus expects True Christians(tm) to cast stones. Glory!
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

are you going to really lie to yourself and believe that you are perfect. You do not go a day without making a sin. Hate of others is a sin pastor. There is a reason that no one cast a stone, including jesus christ. Do you abide in your christ every day, hour, second? I doubt it. Have you repented for all of your sins? ALL OF THEM???? I think not. You and no one else has been perfect. Even your bible has taught you that jesus was the only person to have ever been perfect, and sinless.

Comment

if you were sinless you too could atone for the sins of your fellow men. I think you should think of helping others instead of calling them non believers.

Is charity not the work of god.

I may not be a true believer in christ but i know my bible stories.

Comment

if you were sinless you too could atone for the sins of your fellow men. I think you should think of helping others instead of calling them non believers.

Is charity not the work of god.

I may not be a true believer in christ but i know my bible stories.
              You don't even know how to use your "shift" key.

May I suggest that you take a look at THIS thread for new posters. It might help you resist the urge to reveal the depths of your depravity.
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

If I did not know how to use the shift why is everything else capitalized other than that one letter.

How does me not using a shift key effect what I have to say. How does it make what I say any less valid or reasonable. Is that all that you can say to prove me wrong? Tell me that I can not use a shift key when I have proven that I can? Or to tell me that this is not a debate? Your point is not seen to me. I am here to help you. To help you understand what you are really saying.
                All you have been saying has even more decreased the thought, in my mind, that there could be a God. Because if this is the way he wanted us to live I would not follow.

Comment

If I did not know how to use the shift why is everything else capitalized other than that one letter.

How does me not using a shift key effect what I have to say. How does it make what I say any less valid or reasonable. Is that all that you can say to prove me wrong? Tell me that I can not use a shift key when I have proven that I can? Or to tell me that this is not a debate? Your point is not seen to me. I am here to help you. To help you understand what you are really saying.
                  All you have been saying has even more decreased the thought, in my mind, that there could be a God. Because if this is the way he wanted us to live I would not follow.
                  Okay, does anyone understand what this chink is talking about? I can't make heads nor tails of his gibberish.
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Well if you can not understand what I am saying then you might want to learn to read. Or maybe you need to read what I was answering, that would be the statement that you posted. Would you like me to put it in layman's terms for you?

This is not a valid argument. It does not prove me wrong or you right in anyway. Also, I have used the shift key constantly, excluding that one instance. For that I am sorry that I am a human and that I can make mistakes.

Comment

Well if you can not understand what I am saying then you might want to learn to read. Or maybe you need to read what I was answering, that would be the statement that you posted. Would you like me to put it in layman's terms for you?

This is not a valid argument. It does not prove me wrong or you right in anyway. Also, I have used the shift key constantly, excluding that one instance. For that I am sorry that I am a human and that I can make mistakes.
                      Apology accepted.

Now then, why don't you go ahead and make your own introduction in the proper section, as I have asked you to do previously? Tell all about yourself, and how much smarter you fancy yourself to be than us, and how you know God's Plan better than True Christians™. I'm sure we'd all be entertained interested in learning more about you.
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

If you do not believe that I am smarter than you check your spelling. I am able to spell simple words such as "do." No one can say the same for you? I expect a true apology from you, and not the sarcastic one that I gave you.
                        So are you not human? Because of the context of you accepting my apology you have called yourself something other than human. Human is god's creation, not the beast that you are.

Comment

So that is what you do? You can insult me but when I do the same to you I get banned? Hypocrite.

Comment

what gives you the right to patronize and mock someone about what they believe and feel? isn't that being a little hypocritical of you? you shove your primitive, barbarick beliefs on people..telling them that it is God's will that a man strike a woman, but when someone comes up with a rebutal, you insult them and ignore them. is that God's will?

Comment

Originally posted by Magdalene View Post
                              what gives you the right to patronize and mock someone about what they believe and feel? isn't that being a little hypocritical of you? you shove your primitive, barbarick beliefs on people..telling them that it is God's will that a man strike a woman, but when someone comes up with a rebutal, you insult them and ignore them. is that God's will?
                              I am a True Christian (tm) Pastor, Saved(c) by the Grace of God and thus sin-free.

You are a wad of unsaved scum, lost, hellbound, deluded and steeped in perverted sin.

That's what gives me the right. Amen!
                              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                                I am a True Christian ™ Pastor, Saved© by the Grace of God and thus sin-free.

You are a wad of unsaved scum, lost, hellbound, deluded and steeped in perverted sin.

That's what gives me the right. Amen!

you presume to know so much about me based on one opinion of mine. and how can you say such venomous, spiteful, evil things to a complete stranger and expect God to just be ok with you condeming one of his children...for all you know i could be a child of salvation, born by the grace of God

Comment

Working...
                                X