X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking for salvation

Hello all you good christian white folk,

my name is lucy and until now have been walking down the path of damnation, I have now seen the error of my ways and seek repentance.

I hop I found the right place to help me

Re: I'm looking for salvation

We only worship one God here, little girl.
    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
      little girl.
      Isn't tha abit condescending as A first greeting OLD MAN

I know there is only one God but unfortunately in my past I haven't been seen to seek his approval, for which I am sorry for now

Comment

Originally posted by LucieLoo View Post
        Isn't tha abit condescending as A first greeting OLD MAN

I know there is only one God but unfortunately in my past I haven't been seen to seek his approval, for which I am sorry for now
        There's no need to get uppity, young lady. I would ask that you keep a respectful tongue in your head when addressing your betters.

Now on to the business at hand, what sins have you been wallowing in? Spare no detail as we have heard it all before.

James 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
        Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

I know there is only one God
          Then why did you say you were from "Gods country"?
          The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

my name is lucy and until now have been walking down the path of damnation, I have now seen the error of my ways and seek repentance.

The question is... have you QUIT the sin(s)? Lesbanianism? Heroin? Check fraud?

As Christians, we cannot enable you if you are still walking with Satan as a heathenist foul Philistine.

Tell us more of your wicked ways and why you love Jesus more than life itself.

YIC
            Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

sigpic

Comment

Hello Lucy,

Not all True Christians™ are white folk, so you should stop your racism right there. We do have a de-negrofication program of course, but no matter how we try, they will never be TRULY WHITE™.

I think you will find that IHOP would be on a corner near you! Did you come here for Fluffy Butter-Milk Pancakes and sausage links or for Salvation™, missy?

YIC,

Mrs.P.Wintersnow.

There's Jesus here,
              Just see what He offers me....
              Down here my sins forgiven,
              Up there a home in heaven
              Praise God, That's the way for me!!

Comment

Now little Lucy, has your husband or father filed a permission slip withn the Church secretary, giving you permission to be on the internet? Be truthful, once the DoF file is created, I'll know if you are lying.

Tell me Lucy, how many soldiers for Christ have you produced so far?
                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Hello to all that have replied, I have nothing to do with my father as he used to beat me and my mother when I was young, I left home @ the age of 14 and have been working in certain establishments since (not ones good christian people go to).

I went through a rough patch for the last 3 yrs involvong drugs and men but for the last year I have been a good girl and have actually been going to church 3-4 times a week.

Comment

[QUOTE=LucieLoo;544280]
                    Hello to all that have replied, I have nothing to do with my father as he used to beat me and my mother when I was young, I left home @ the age of 14 and have been working in certain establishments since (not ones good christian people go to).
                    You where a slut, is that why your dad beat you?
                    I went through a rough patch for the last 3 yrs involvong drugs and men but for the last year I have been a good girl and have actually been going to church 3-4 times a week.
                    What a piker, I go at least twice a day, four times on Sunday. Jesus does not like it if you don't give 110% effort.

Comment

Do you have your husbands permission to be here?

Genesis 3:16 "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."
                      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

[QUOTE=James Dewitt;544402]

You where a slut, is that why your dad beat you?

What a piker, I go at least twice a day, four times on Sunday. Jesus does not like it if you don't give 110% effort.
                        My Dad beat me because he was a horrible drunk! and I was pure and innocent then

when you consider I never went church 3-4 is not bad for me, it's the reason i'm here for guidance as i'm too shy to ask some in person.

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                        Do you have your husbands permission to be here?

I'm not married sir

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
                          Then why did you say you were from "Gods country"?

Sorry but I thought you knew that the KJV was written here in England for King James I who was the head of the Church of England, I just thought since I lived where the founder of the KJV was from then it must be Gods country.

Excuse my nievaty

Comment

My Dad beat me because he was a horrible drunk!
                            Don't speak about your father in that tongue, young lady. Beating your children is a sign of good discipline, not drunkenness, and it is in full accordance with God's law.
                            Proverbs 23:13: Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.
                            Last edited by Brother Alex; 06-22-2010, 06:30 PM. Reason: quote stuff
                            PROOF: America in the Bible!
                            8 REASONS WHY GOD HATES THE FAROE ISLANDS!

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
                            (Psalm 9:17)

Add me on
                            Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Alex View Post
                              Don't speak about your father in that tongue, young lady. Beating your children is a sign of good discipline, not drunkenness, and it is in full accordance with God's law.
                              Proverbs 23:13: Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.

yeah what ever, take it you're a drunk too? do you beat your children at the age of 6 for not cooking your tea too?

Comment

Working...
                              X