X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: God HATES Rational Thinking!

Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
    As the passages you quote come from your collection of fairy tails, they are meaningless and offer no understanding of the TRUTH, so you can keep quoting them for as long as you like, they are still going to be meaningless.
    There is no talking with you. I've explained why you are deluded, using several Scripture Verses. You can keep denying it, but it won't get you into Heaven.

I am more then happy to go against your Biblical Law as it has no authority and is not the word of God, if you long to understand the TRUTH about God then read the TRUE Gospel - The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
    Again, I'm not interested in your satanic book. What if my faith will be damaged when I read it? Then I'll be going to Hell. It would be rather stupid, therefore, to read it.

As I have mentioned elsewhere the chasers KNEW that their work would be shown to be a lie so they put things like the above passage into their book to try and deflect attention away from the truth, a ruse that would only work on the hard of thinking.
    That's what you say, because you are blinded by rational thinking. How can you know why God wrote what He did in the Bible? You cannot. Stop trying to be God.
    Sweet Lord Jesus,
    I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
    Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
    Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
    Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
    Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
    Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
    Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by True Disciple View Post
      There is no talking with you. I've explained why you are deluded, using several Scripture Verses. You can keep denying it, but it won't get you into Heaven.
      I have explained it to you in simple terms why those verses are meaningless, I am sorry I can not explain it any simpler, you are truly more brainwashed then I would have thought humanly possible.

If you do not turn to the truth you will continue to life you life in fear of a non-resistant damnation. I am trying to help you, to try an save you from a life of misery. Discover the JOY of the TRUTH, rejoice in the gifts that The Flying Spaghetti Monster has given us, and look forward to the Heaven that He has waiting for us.
      Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
      Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
      Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
      The Loose Canon - HTML version
      Loose Canon Fan Page
      North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
      I have been to The Volcano!

Comment

I have explained it to you in simple terms why those verses are meaningless, I am sorry I can not explain it any simpler, you are truly more brainwashed then I would have thought humanly possible.
        Yes, you did, and I told you why you were wrong. What part of "I only follow the Bible" do you not understand?

I'm beginning to suspect that the consumption if pasta might be debilitating. No wonder Italy is such a backwards and stagnant country. That's what you get when you mix catholicism with pasta worship.

If you do not turn to the truth you will continue to life you life in fear of a non-resistant damnation. I am trying to help you, to try an save you from a life of misery. Discover the JOY of the TRUTH, rejoice in the gifts that The Flying Spaghetti Monster has given us, and look forward to the Heaven that He has waiting for us.
        Do not try to tempt me into occultism. It won't work.
        Sweet Lord Jesus,
        Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
        Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
        Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)

Amen.

Comment

What part of "I only follow the Bible" do you not understand?
          Oh I understand that just fine, I just pity the life of misery that such a position condemns you to, and my compassion for my fellow human being drives me to show you that there is a better way, a way of TRUTH, a way that will let you live a much happier life free from the lies you follow. A life free from those bitter and twisted thoughts that book instils in you. A life where you can see people having more fun then you are and not think bad thoughts about them, thoughts that light a fire within you, fuelled by your jealousy and fanned by those vindictive verses you have been taught to recite.
          Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
          Loose Canon Fan Page

Comment

Wait, people thought God wanted us to think?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk View Post
              Wait, people thought God wanted us to think?
              It is clear that the chasers did not want YOU to think, but the book they wrote, the book you and your "friends" so blindly follow, has nothing to do with the ONE TRUE God, if is did it would be much more fun to read.
              Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

Loose Canon Fan Page

Comment

Oh I understand that just fine, I just pity the life of misery that such a position condemns you to
                That misery will pay off, when we're at heaven's gates

my compassion for my fellow human being drives me to show you that there is a better way, a way of TRUTH, a way that will let you live a much happier life free from the lies you follow. A life free from those bitter and twisted thoughts that book instils in you. A life where you can see people having more fun then you are and not think bad thoughts about them, thoughts that light a fire within you, fuelled by your jealousy and fanned by those vindictive verses you have been taught to recite.
                It's not a better life, if it doesn't give you access to heaven. I'll laugh at you burning in hell while I'm at heaven.
                <--me

-----------------
                <--you
                Psalm 14
                The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, they have committed abominable deeds; There is no one who does good.

Comment

a way that will let you live a much happier life
                  As usual you are missing the point. It's not about a happier life, it's about a happier afterlife.

You are probably one of those "Rational Thinkers" Brother True Disciple is warning us for. Just stop rational thinking and start reading the KJV1611 Holy Bible!
                  5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                  To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                  James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                    As usual you are missing the point. It's not about a happier life, it's about a happier afterlife.

You are probably one of those "Rational Thinkers" Brother True Disciple is warning us for. Just stop rational thinking and start reading the KJV1611 Holy Bible!
                    Reject those fairy tales from the chasers, and not only will you have a better life but you will understand what a wonderful afterlife you will have The ONE TRUE God, The Flying Spaghetti Monster wants you to have both, you will get to Heaven (or heaven - lite if you are not a nice person) what ever you believe, so why live a life of pain and misery?
                    Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

Loose Canon Fan Page

Comment

It is clear that the chasers did not want YOU to think, but the book they wrote, the book you and your "friends" so blindly follow, has nothing to do with the ONE TRUE God, if is did it would be much more fun to read.
                      Think? You need to let the KJV1611 Bible do the thinking for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk View Post
                        Think? You need to let the KJV1611 Bible do the thinking for you.
                        Nope, I have a functioning brain for that.
                        The True word of God (The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster) stimulates thinking.
                        The kjv1611 stifles thinking. If there were a Devil he would have written the kjv1611.
                        Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

Loose Canon Fan Page

Comment

The kjv1611 stifles thinking.
                          That's just as God wants it. He tells us in the Bible that thinking for ourselves is a complete waste of time.

Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature? - Matthew 6:25

He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered. - Proverbs 28:26
                          We let Jesus do our thinking, and that's why we're the happiest people on earth! Shout Glory!!
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Nope, I have a functioning brain for that.
                            Didn't you pay attention? The brain is a device to cool the blood.
                            Sweet Lord Jesus,

Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                              That's just as God wants it. He tells us in the Bible that thinking for ourselves is a complete waste of time.

We let Jesus do our thinking, and that's why we're the happiest people on earth! Shout Glory!!
                              Ah poor Pastor, I suppose with you being so high up in LBC it is only natural that you have fallen so deeply under the spell of the chasers and are totally unable to grasp the pleasure and joy to be had in understanding the truth when it is right in front of you. Hopefully one day you will be able to break free of the conditioning that has had such a detrimental affect on your cognitive powers.

Didn't you pay attention? The brain is a device to cool the blood.
                              God gave us a brain to think with it is such a shame that you waste the gift he gave you.

You should both have a nice bowl of Pasta and savour the image of Our lord in front of you before you consume it.
                              So the Lord FSM commanded the midget, saying, “Here’s an idea . . . why don’t you collect the semolina, rice and what-have-you, and make pasta in my image. That’s what it’s there for. And fill your mouth with it and be quiet and peaceful. But be careful with the olive tree, for the olive itself is good, but the pit inside is rock hard and you could choke on it or break a tooth, so you should consider it as evil; if you choke you shall surely die. Which would mean I wasted a hell of a lot of time on you, although I’m already having second thoughts.”
                              Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

Loose Canon Fan Page

Comment

It seems to be that Brother TD is on his way to writing a best selling book.
                                Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Working...
                                X