X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT

Originally posted by twopatos View Post
    Um. No. My error actually proved my point less than what it proved when it wasn't an error. So now that it's fixed, it further proves my point that this map is not the real map.

While there are a few minor overlaps, there is also a lot of space I did not cover at all. Way more than the overlaps. It might not be perfect, but it's definitely not anywhere even close to 14. You cannot think a few small overlaps accounts for a 50% increase in how big it should be. This map is way, way, way off.
    Dear Tater you can not put red blotches over Africa that symbolize Greenland. You must calculate actual land mass. Now do you see the error. If you cut Iceland in to cubes all the same size and place them in Africa you will find that 14 is correct.

Comment

Are you trying to imply that if I was to fix those very minor problems with my example that somehow magically it would turn from 21 into 14?

You are saying, and truly believe, that those few small errors (which are compensated by areas I didn't cover) are the size of 7 greenlands?

To show you how silly this is, I've made a map with no overlaps and that only has 14 greenlands in it. You can see for yourself how much extra space is left over. This isn't a little extra space. This is a LOT of extra space. About 40% of it is empty. So, explain away that one.

Comment

So you looking for excuses now? We caught you lying and trying to twist the truth to your own advantage but it failed. You really are a person without a backbone! You are a spineless atheist who needs to refer to 4AM, were you hoping for compassion? Not here buddy, we only serve God.
        I wasn't lying - I made a stupid mistake. A mistake that was IN YOUR FAVOR actually. So, instead of it being off by a smaller percentage (in my original error), it turns out it's WAY MORE OFF when I corrected it. Regardless, no matter how you look a it - this map is wrong. Africa is way bigger than 14 times the area of Greenland. And I could personally care less about your compassion. Go find a fetus or a woman to beat to make yourself feel better.

Dear Tater you can not put red blotches over Africa that symbolize Greenland. You must calculate actual land mass. Now do you see the error. If you cut Iceland in to cubes all the same size and place them in Africa you will find that 14 is correct.
        Actually, you are wrong. We are not talking about mass (which is a measure of weight, though you are incorrectly using it to refer to volume). We are talking about area - we are talking about area specifically because Cranky Old Man cited that Africa should have 14 times larger area than Greenland. I have CLEARLY proven that this is not the case with this map.

Also, no one is disputing the fact that Africa is 14 times the area of Greenland. That has never been part of the discourse. The thing we are discussing is that this map is not accurate, because clearly on this map more than 14 of Greenland's area fits into Africa. Meaning that either the map is wrong, or the area values that Cranky Old Man posted are wrong (and he assured me they were correct, and invited me to look at "any source" to verify it).

As such, the only conclusion is that the map is not accurate because way more than 14 areas of Greenland fit into Africa. You can say whatever you want, but it is right in front of your face that way more than 14 Greenland areas fit into Africa. There is no way around this fact, and this fact means the map is incorrect. Period.

Comment

Even if the map is wrong, which it is not, that won't magically make the Earth into a sphere shape and disprove the Bible. What is your point?
          The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

To show you how silly this is, I've made a map with no overlaps and that only has 14 greenlands in it. You can see for yourself how much extra space is left over. This isn't a little extra space. This is a LOT of extra space. About 40% of it is empty. So, explain away that one.
            No problem. Like I already mentioned before, Africa has large lakes like lake Victoria, lake Nyasa, lake Tanganyika and lake Albert that are all covered by Greenlands in your latest version. You are clearly losing a lot of credibility here if you keep inventing countries that simply don't exist.

Also you clearly made your Greenlands too small by excluding huge sections:

And let's not forget the matter of ice. Ever since the global cooling started Greenland has been growing. Probably this map contains an old summer version of Greenland while the latest numbers I found are clearly based on the newest winter version of Greenland.

Matthew 24:12 "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold."
            5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
            To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
            James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Praise Jesus. I am convinced. My errors have clouded my judgment, most definitely caused by Satan's work. There is irrefutable evidence that the Earth is flat, as most clearly demonstrated by my Satanically influenced opposition. If Satan is involved, then it must be incorrect. Ergo, the Earth is flat.

Comment

Praise Jesus. I am convinced. My errors have clouded my judgment, most definitely caused by Satan's work. There is irrefutable evidence that the Earth is flat, as most clearly demonstrated by my Satanically influenced opposition. If Satan is involved, then it must be incorrect. Ergo, the Earth is flat.
                I am glad you finally see the Truth(c)! Praise The LORD!
                5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

I have accepted Jesus and deeply aspire to learn the full, unabridged True Christian™ Truth© from KJV1611. What is the first section I should read? As a nonbeliever scum deserving of stoning and other punishment as per the Lord, amen, I must ascend into righteousness as fast as possible. Can anyone suggest a path to salvation?

Comment

I have accepted Jesus and deeply aspire to learn the full, unabridged True Christian™ Truth© from KJV1611. What is the first section I should read? As a nonbeliever scum deserving of stoning and other punishment as per the Lord, amen, I must ascend into righteousness as fast as possible. Can anyone suggest a path to salvation?

See?? Now isn't this easier than all that Godmocking heathenistic doubletalk?

Start with the first chapter brother. KJV, Gen 1:1. If you have any questions at all, we are here to help.

Yours in Christ!
                    Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

sigpic

Comment

I have accepted Jesus and deeply aspire to learn the full, unabridged True Christian™ Truth© from KJV1611. What is the first section I should read? As a nonbeliever scum deserving of stoning and other punishment as per the Lord, amen, I must ascend into righteousness as fast as possible.
                      Shout GLORY!

Have you made an introduction yet in the Introduction Forum?

Can anyone suggest a path to salvation?
                      Read the Holy Bible KJV1611 and you will find your answer.
                      Acts 2:38: Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Mark 16:16:
                      He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
                      PROOF: America in the Bible!
                      8 REASONS WHY GOD HATES THE FAROE ISLANDS!

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
                      (Psalm 9:17)

Add me on
                      Facebook!

Comment

gen 38:24

And she said unto her, Is it a small matter that thou hast taken my husband? and wouldest thou take away my son's mandrakes also? And Rachel said, Therefore he shall lie with thee to night for thy son's mandrakes. (Genesis 30:15)

Mandrakes are being used as payment for prostitution! And we all know how God feels about prostitution:

And it came to pass about three months after, that it was told Judah, saying, Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt. (Genesis 38:24)

For those of you who don't know, the mandrake is a relative of the potato. Simply put, God HATES potatoes. I'd suggest changing your name if you don't want to burn in hell!

Comment

Oh my, I had no idea God hates potatoes! Although, my name is twopatos, which is Spanish for ducks. However, I think I can infer, if I'm progressing rapidly enough in my True Christian learning, that God probably also hates Spanish speakers because God hates soccer and many Spanish speakers love soccer. Also, since many Mexicans do not speak English and instead in fact speak Spanish, and since English is the language of the one true God, it would make sense that Mexicans are hedonists and therefore could not be trusted to uphold the KJV1611, which makes them all sinners, especially since many of them are born out of wedlock, basically damning the entire race for at least 10 generations to hell.

So, even though you misinterpreted my name, you did not misinterpret the fact that God doesn't like it. I will promptly consider something more in line with the Truth©.

Am I beginning to get the hang of True Belief and True Christianity?

PRAISE JESUS, STONE SINNERS

Comment

I think you are getting the hang of it! I hope you're not a messicant yourself. We don't like messicants around here...

Comment

No, definitely not a messicant. Though I do speak Spanish, mostly due to my private school shoving down learning instead of Christ at it should have been. I'm sure there's something in the good book that can teach me how to forget the devil's tongue. If anyone is near Dallas we can do a good old fashioned tie-up-and-drag-behind-the-car till the hedon spanish language is bled out of me. Should have happened long ago on the tail end of a paddle with some nails in it, but my father was weak. Just look how I turned out, quoting scientific nonsense as if to spit in the very face of the good Lord, our creator and savior. It's irrelevant at this point; I have a new father now who is strong. Praise the Lord. He will punish me as he sees fit until I am purified. May the lashings be harsh as they are well deserved. Hallelujah!

Comment

I think a traditional exorcism should be enough. Or you could just quit using it.
                                Drama queen

Comment

Working...
                                X