X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The 10 worstly mistaken fields of secular science!

Correction, not using firefox does not make me smile, it makes me cry :'(

Comment

Originally posted by Tukasa View Post
      While religion claims that it was created by god (out of nothing? correct mne if I'm wrong)
      Correct. Creation Ex Nihilo. In fact, the Big Bang Theory also claims that everything was created from nothing, with the difference that it says that nothing turned itself into everything. This is also why the Big Bang Theory is so ridiculous.

Science says How the big bang occured, what happened in those few microseconds and such, and we have evidence aswell, evidence in the forms of the stars, expansion and all that stuff, I dont know to much about it really, but also evidence in the fact that the universe now exists,
      Evidence in the stars? You are entitled to your own opinions, of course, but I think horoscopes are stupid. And besides that, demonic as well:

Isaiah 47:13-14:
      Thou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from these things that shall come upon thee. Behold, they shall be as stubble; the fire shall burn them; they shall not deliver themselves from the power of the flame: there shall not be a coal to warm at, nor fire to sit before it.

and all this stuff is probebly written down in a book somewhere.
      You are right:

Very good, friend! You're making progress here!

S R
      We exist We exist
      Book confirming the above Book confirming the above
      theory with evidence to support it

ding ding ding we have a winner!
      I can't follow your reasoning at all here. If this is how the Big Bang normally is justified, it only confirms the idiocy of the concept.

This is exactly why science won't accept oppinion from faith, it lacks suitible evidence (if want to talk to a scientist, speak science! why cant we all co-exist in peace? (: )
      Well, if you want to go to Heaven, speak Faith!

And as True Christians™, we only accept evidence we can be 100% sure of, in other words, evidence provided by God Himself. This can be found only in the Bible.

lets use the creation of the universe as an example, this are what science has on its side of the argument:
      • A theory (big bang, or multiverse stuff if you want your head to explode)
      • Books detailing it
      • Evidence in the fact that the universe exists, this is also probebly contained in a book somewhere
      • Evidence that comes from the repeatable testing of predictions

Now on religions side (please correct me if this isnt religions argument):
      • A Reason in that it was created by God (please comment on my lack of the use of the word theory here)
      • Evidence in the fact that the universe exists
      • A book stating the above

The results are in, science leads religion 4:3
      There are so many things wrong with this:

1. Science doesn't trump Faith because you choose to tell four things about science, resulting in four dots, and three things about Faith, resulting in three dots.
      2. You keep going on about evidence for the Big Bang, but you haven't provided any so far, apart from astrology.
      3. You've omitted the fact that the books in the case of science are written by man, but in the case of Faith, is written by God.
      4. You are right in that Biblical Creation in itself is not a theory. But it is not a "reason," it is a Fact™.
      5. You give two theories in the part about "science" (big bang and "multiverse stuff"), and only one in the part about Faith.
      6. You have also omitted the Fact that in the case of science, there are many different opinions, and it changes every year, while the Bible is internally consistent.

I have no proof that the above is true, nor do you have any proof that it is false, the same can be said about your quote.
      What? Of course I do! The difference is that you are quoting a false religious text, secular science or other, and I quoted the Word of God. I did point out that God Himself said to have written the Bible, didn't I?

1. You now already presume God to exist, while this is a point of debate here.
      What? Are you saying you are denying the existence of cucumbers as well?

2. You now already presume God is infallible to exist, while this is a point of debate here.
      That is simple logic: God has created everything, and this includes right and wrong. "Infallible" means "incapable of making errors." As God created the very concept of right and wrong, nothing He does can be an error, because if God says it isn't an error, it automatically isn't one.

3. You now already presume Heaven to exist, while this is a point of debate here.
      Again, all evidence points to the fact that it exists. The Bible is filled with mentions of Heaven, and I already explained why the Bible trumps secular science by definition.

4. The Science does not know everything, we know things now we never did before, like the History of scientific discoveries to date on this planet
      Yes. So what?

3. In my first post, science did cover each of the ten subjects aswell, using not my interpretation, but evidence provided by repeatable experiments drawn from theories
      And I've explained why that was wrong, didn't I?

I'm sure someone has written a book containing references about video camera's existing back in those days... maybe its not true!
      Again, True Science™ proves you wrong:

Titus 1:1-3:
      Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness; In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;
      But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour

Therefore, that story is true!

Yet in your earlier statement, you said your prayer caused the iceland volcanic erruption, which if you look at the ammount of people it mingled with and pissed off, a fair number of those must have been non-christian people right?
      "Intermingling" means, at least in the Scripture I quoted, interbreeding with other peoples. I did not do that with the hellbound, blaspheming eskimoes in that thread.

he caught you out there mate haha, better way to put that, that animation is friggin discriminatory towards those pictured in it, now I'm going to say that and walk away, you may respond to it, but I'm not going to tlak about it again
      So you accuse us of racism, but won't listen to us defending ourselves against such a slanderous accusation?

Anyway, this picture:
      1. just shows a couple of guys being bombed. The idea that specific groups are being pictured there is just a figment of your bigoted, racist imagination.
      2. As with all smilies, the meaning of it depends on the way people use it.

Do you have any evidence to confirm this besides the fact it is possible?
      Of course! Where else do you think clouds come from?

Now I'm going to sitck my neck out here and post a personal belief that I believe many mirror, If that is true, and the bible prooves that wrong, then those aprts of it do not deserve a place in civilised society
      *runs away from the angry people with pitchforks and guns!*
      So you want to ban the Bible? How can you still pretend, then, that you aren't trying to persecute us? Why do you hate Jesus?
      Sweet Lord Jesus,
      I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
      Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
      Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
      Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
      Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
      Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
      Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

"No, it doesn't. Our church is held up by God's Care:"

oh so what happens if i take out all the nails out of your church, oh yeah, it would fall down. God doesn't care doesn't hold up anything because he isn't a real thing. His care doesn't hold me up, my bones do.

Comment

I hope that this is not serious, how can you say that the earth is flat when people have gone into space and have taken pictures of the earth which clearly show that it is round? The bible can not count as evidence for any of these arguments for there is no evidence that the bible contains absolute truth.
          Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Originally posted by alli001 View Post
            I hope that this is not serious, how can you say that the earth is flat when people have gone into space and have taken pictures of the earth which clearly show that it is round? The bible can not count as evidence for any of these arguments for there is no evidence that the bible contains absolute truth.
            Interesting way to look at it I must say. Did you actually go into space yourself or did you just read or hear about it? For now I will assume you read or heard about it. What makes you say that what you read or heard about space travel is true yet what is in God's Holy Bible is false? Would it not be far more logical to assume it is the other way around?
            5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
            To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
            James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
              Interesting way to look at it I must say. Did you actually go into space yourself or did you just read or hear about it? For now I will assume you read or heard about it. What makes you say that what you read or heard about space travel is true yet what is in God's Holy Bible is false? Would it not be far more logical to assume it is the other way around?
              I saw the pictures by the way, and why would people tell you that the world was round if it wasn't. That sounds a bit silly if you ask me. Here's a link for you to see the pictures of the ROUND earth. http://images.google.com.au/images?h...og&sa=N&tab=wi
              Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

I saw the pictures by the way, and why would people tell you that the world was round if it wasn't. That sounds a bit silly if you ask me. Here's a link for you to see the pictures of the ROUND earth. http://images.google.com.au/images?h...og&sa=N&tab=wi
                And I've seen pictures of Sea Kittens

Of a pigeon/horse

Of a crokoduck

So since there's photo's of these things, are you saying they exist? If not, why should I believe your photos any more than these?
                Drama queen

Comment

I saw the pictures by the way, and why would people tell you that the world was round if it wasn't.
                  Well, to ridiculize the Bible, of course. God's Word teaches that the Earth is flat, as I have shown in the original post. Therefore, Satan tries to make people disbelieve the bible by spreading lies aboout the Earth being round.

That sounds a bit silly if you ask me. Here's a link for you to see the pictures of the ROUND earth. http://images.google.com.au/images?h...og&sa=N&tab=wi
                  Well, these photos have been taken at the Edge of Earth:

Why do you believe your photos, and should we disbelieve ours?
                  Sweet Lord Jesus,
                  I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
                  Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
                  Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
                  Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
                  Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
                  Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
                  Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

@alli001 How could the Bible be wrong about this? Don't you think if Earth was a globe, God would have put that in the Bible? #Genesis 1
                    I Jesus!

Comment

Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
                      And I've seen pictures of Sea Kittens

Of a pigeon/horse

Of a crokoduck

So since there's photo's of these things, are you saying they exist? If not, why should I believe your photos any more than these?

Haha. Becareful. Evolutionists might use these pictures to support their views.

Creation Science Evangelism |Prison Planet |Jesus is Savior |Creation Wiki |Bible Gateway |Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry

Comment

Originally posted by Felicity View Post
                        @alli001 How could the Bible be wrong about this? Don't you think if Earth was a globe, God would have put that in the Bible? #Genesis 1
                        Maybe, just maybe the Bible was not written by 'God' and maybe 'God doesn't even exist. Maybe the Bible was written by a bunch of fisherman who wanted to control their communtity with the fear that the Bible tells them.

Comment

Maybe, just maybe the Bible was not written by 'God' and maybe 'God doesn't even exist. Maybe the Bible was written by a bunch of fisherman who wanted to control their communtity with the fear that the Bible tells them.
                          Yeah you atheists are full of your 'maybes' and 'scientists say'.

As for the fishermen, why would they want to control herdsmen?

Are you doing drugs? Because drugs are bad.
                          Drama queen

Comment

Friend, that's impossible. There's no way mere illiterate fishermen could have written the Bible without the divine hand of God.

Take a look at the Book of John. He was a mere fisherman who was fluent in Greek and took decades to write his memoir, yet it is still perfect.

Edit: That's proof positive the Bible is the True Word© of God.
                            Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alli the hatemonger View Post
                              Cough..

Can you confirm that with me please?

We said that He is in heaven, if you are so sure that He doesn't exist, and want us to believe you, then do us a favour then.

Go kill yourself, or get yourself killed, or whatever that can force your life out of yourself, and go and verify it.

Come back (if you can, and I pretty sure you can't, but oh well....) and tell us the outcome.

THEN....

We may believe you..

Creation Science Evangelism |Prison Planet |Jesus is Savior |Creation Wiki |Bible Gateway |Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry

Comment

@Malaysia_Christian I do not think you should tell people to kill themselves. #1 Corinthians 3:15
                                I Jesus!

Comment

Working...
                                X