X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: READ THIS BEFORE YOU FLAME US!

Originally posted by Confusedcatholic View Post
    Not quite.
    The idea of god Hating any person or being seems unrealistic to me.
    And wrong. I dont see how he can have such radically different views on people. I've always been taught he loves all.
    That's because you're a papist and you've been lied to all your life about God's Divine Plan. Try reading God's TRUE Bible, the KJV1611 Authorized Version.

Proverbs 6
    [16] These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
    [17] A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
    [18] An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
    [19] A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Psalm 139:19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
    20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
    21 Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
    22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

We believe that gays should be executed like the nazis were
      Before an International Military Tribunal? Isn't that overdoing it?

Comment

<< I thought God loves everyone >>

If God loved everyone, don't you think he'd make his home here amongst us, to bask in our happinness and perfection all the live long day? YET HE DOES NOT. No, indeed, he felt so sickened by "humanity" that he called his only Begotten Son home early, rather than have Him corrupted by the sinliness seen here.

It's like that mother in the news that God spoke to, who drowned her precious babes least they be tainted by this world.

Perhaps when we have washed the world clean, as we would do a Spring Cleaning for a reverent visitor, will Jesus return.

Comment

Originally posted by Mistress Cookie View Post
          No, indeed, he felt so sickened by "humanity" that he called his only Begotten Son home early, rather than have Him corrupted by the sinliness seen here.

It's like that mother in the news that God spoke to, who drowned her precious babes least they be tainted by this world.

Perhaps when we have washed the world clean, as we would do a Spring Cleaning for a reverent visitor, will Jesus return.
          It's like that tuna casserole that turns out so badly not even the cook will take a bite. Talk about buggering it up! SOMEONE should have paid closer attention to the recipe.

Comment

The most recent derailment of this topic by the latest wave of trolls has been moved to this thread.
            Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
            Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
            #ChristianLivesMatter

sigpic

Comment

Looks like some of us in this forum did not attend Sunday school please make this a priority to research and find facts about God and Jesus and not making assumptions

Comment

Islam has nothing in common with terrorists

Also catholic people can become terrorists, its not about the religion

If you have no money, no education (!!!!), a big hungry family at home... and you just have your religion... and somebody comes and tells you: Its this people fault.. and you see in tv that this people are rich, have no problems and their soldiers walk around in your country and sometimes are some women raped or some of your people killed...

...then you would start to believe him and start to hate with the power of the only thing you have: your religion.
                Terrorists use their religions for their dark plans.

Comment

Originally posted by Twilightgirl View Post
                  Islam has nothing in common with terrorists
                  ...and you know some members of Al-Qaida who are not Muslims?

Also catholic people can become terrorists, its not about the religion.
                  That's becasue Catholics are not Christians, they are the followers of The Anti-Christ, the vicar of Rome.

If you have no money, no education (!!!!), a big hungry family at home... and you just have your religion...
                  ... in this case you are not Christian, the Bible says God will provide - Are you calling God a liar???

You Australians are all the same!
                  sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                  Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

LOOL

i am not from australia but austria... two completely different countries
                    Seems, because of you sentence "australians are all the same!" , that you know a lot of them ... =) I also dont discriminate you because of your birth place, i supposed you didnt chose it.

Al-quaida has his origine in an arabic country, thats why its clear that if they have any religion it might be with 99,9% the islamic one. But Al-Quaida is not the only group of terrorists.. think about the Ku-Klux group, who attack "in name of god" black people. Just one example of thousands...

And opinions like yours: "All Islamic people are terrorists" make war

The social status and wealth of a person has nothing in common with his religion. Its nobodies fault to be born in a poor land, where children have no change to get an education or young people who finished university cant find a normal job. And at least its not the will of any god. I dont call god anything.. i respect your religion and i respect also every other one, like Islam, thats all.
                    I guess you dont know any muslim or muslima. Your opinion is a result of missing knowledge and respect of an other country and culture. Maybe you are also a bit afraid of unknown things, i dont know and i dont care. Dont judge somebody because of his land or religion.
                    I simply dont agree to support such thinking, thats why i add my opinion to this topic.

Comment

i am not from australia but austria... two completely different countries
                      Garbage! Austria is full of Kangaroos - have you ever seen a Kangaroo?
                      i supposed you didnt chose it.
                      no, God did when he told my great-great grandfather to go to America and I thank Him for it.
                      think about the Ku-Klux group, who attack "in name of god" black people. Just one example of thousands...
                      The KKK is a self-help charity who are dedicated to upholding Christian values. I have never heard them described as terrorists! They are filled with Christian love!
                      And opinions like yours: "All Islamic people are terrorists" make war
                      Well it worked in Iraq - the place is far better now we have liberated the Iraqis.
                      The social status and wealth of a person has nothing in common with his religion.
                      Garbage! Think of the parable of the Talent, think of the parable of the prodigal son! Think of the parable of the rich man trying to enter Heaven!
                      Its nobodies fault to be born in a poor land, where children have no change to get an education or young people who finished university cant find a normal job.
                      Garbage, God makes people be born in horrible places - it is His idea to starve them and fill them with disease - If God says it, if God does it, then it is right!
                      And at least its not the will of any god.
                      Not any god! The God, the one and only God! And that isn't some sand-nigra Allah That is God The Father, Jesus and The Holy Spirit!
                      I guess you dont know any muslim or muslima.
                      Of course not! If you get near them, they blow themselves up!
                      Dont judge somebody because of his land or religion.
                      God judges people because of their land and religion, why should we not do the same thing?
                      sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                      Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

The KKK is a self-help charity who are dedicated to upholding Christian values. I have never heard them described as terrorists! They are filled with Christian love!
                        One question: What do you think about Hitler, the Holocaust and the second World War?

Comment

Well, it seems you never liked geography at school.. and some more subjects... but who cares. Google it, seems that you like google a lot =) You wont find it in the bible..
                          So you never heard anything bad about the Ku-Klux clan, maybe you should watch more news.. but i will give you some information about them: The Ku-Klux clan are an illegal group of people, who stand for radical racism and racial discrimination in the name of god. They burned in the past churches who were visited by black people, fought against the equal rights of black americans and killed in the night whole black families. After ist they put a burning cross in front of their house as their symbol. Today their illegal activities are still known and hunted by police.
                          It was quite sure for me, after all what you wrote here, that you will like this people.
                          Cleaning Irak... maybe you country will also be cleaned once, take care about your words. You can never know gods will

Nobody is punished to live in any country by god
                          Some people might also think that some places America are bad places to live.. but thats not the work of ANY (you will be suprised but Allah and Jehowa are older names than "god") god but of bad politics and crime. Thats the same in some arabic countries. You have no idea how many young arabic people want to come to Europe, because here they at last have a chance here.

I hate people who talk about anything they have no experience about it... you hate every muslim/a, but you never meet one? As soldier in Irak i fought you had talked to anybody around you ..
                          Or were you afraid of bombs under their clothes all the time? =)

Some of my friends here in Austria belong to Islam.. really good friends, i know since my childhood... they would laugh about your fear of bombs when you see them and run away. Not actually that what soldiers are taught to do...

Comment

Originally posted by Doroguh View Post
                            One question: What do you think about Hitler, the Holocaust and the second World War?
                            Hitler was a member in good standing of the Mary-hailing Roman cult. If you take the time to read this board, you'll see that we True Christians™ are not papists and that papists are not saved Christians.
                            This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Nobody is punished to live in any country by god
                              Babylonian captivity? How much of the Bible have you read?
                              This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

I think you didn't understand my question...

What do YOU think of him, of the Holocaust and the second world war.

Give it a try once more

Comment

Working...
                                X