X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST!

Originally posted by GeirSmith View Post

PS. I'm not Christian I won't hide it... I'm pf Tibetan Tantric Buddhism which I think is highest culture in the world because it has Tantra, Mantra and Yoga which none other have .
    Stop right there. If you're a buddhist then you worship satan and we'll have no truck with you. This is a Christian forum. We don't bow down to fat chinamen.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Thanks Cranky, will do. I have the photos of the Lottery draw of 666 the day of Obama's victory if anyone wants me to send them. I made some articles in a newpaper on line where I set the pics up too if anyone wants the links to that.

Geir.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
        Stop right there. If you're a buddhist then you worship satan and we'll have no truck with you. This is a Christian forum. We don't bow down to fat chinamen.
        I don't trust those Buddha types either, especially the ones that are into that Tantra - those multi-hour orgasms drain the blood from their brains till they have very few working cells left.

In this case it looks like this crazed poster is on to something - the evening lottery winning number is indeed "666".

Click image for larger version

Name:	666-obama.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	1912248
        Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
        brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
        ...and get off my lawn
        sigpic

Comment

tl;dr But I'm so down to take down Obama, for the sake of Christ.

Comment

PS. I'm not Christian I won't hide it... I'm pf Tibetan Tantric Buddhism which I think is highest culture in the world because it has Tantra, Mantra and Yoga which none other have.

I want to say I'm a reluctant messenger in this because I have no hidden agenda of benefitting from a Christian revelation so I'm perfectly honest about that and hope no one thinks I'm trying to use Christians for some cause. I just guive the news and that's all. GS.
            So you don't believe that Jesus is the Christ, yet you want to tell us that Obama is an antichrist.

You do realize that with no Christ, there can be no antichrist, right?
            Bible boring? Nonsense!
            Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
            You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
              I don't trust those Buddha types either, especially the ones that are into that Tantra - those multi-hour orgasms drain the blood from their brains till they have very few working cells left.

In this case it looks like this crazed poster is on to something - the evening lottery winning number is indeed "666".

[ATTACH]14688[/ATTACH]
              The numbers were there on the day Obama was victorious, the day the world discovered this man, the Illinois Lottery hammered down the heavenly verdict: 666.

Pass this on to the world and it will reveal everything.

Do, it the world is counting on you. Don't heistate a second and don't turn back, leave this world behind and reveal this to the world everywhere to everyone.

Move fast, be messengers of the truth fast.

Comment

The numbers were there on the day Obama was victorious, the day the world discovered this man, the Illinois Lottery hammered down the heavenly verdict: 666.

Pass this on to the world and it will reveal everything.

Do, it the world is counting on you. Don't heistate a second and don't turn back, leave this world behind and reveal this to the world everywhere to everyone.

Move fast, be messengers of the truth fast.
                Wouldn't Obama have to be reelected to be the Antichrist?

Yours in laughing at your moonbattery,
                Sam
                Proverbs 25:21-22 If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink:
                For thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the LORD shall reward thee.

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel Coleridge View Post
                  Wouldn't Obama have to be reelected to be the Antichrist?

Yours in laughing at your moonbattery,
                  Sam
                  No, Obama has 42 months. Calculate them from when he pulled ahead of Hillary in the polls of the spring of 2007 between Feb. and May. The 42 months of the Antichrist's rule are NOW. Run and spread it. Don't argue!

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post

[ATTACH]14688[/ATTACH]
                    Obama was elected Nov. 4. at 8PM.

His glory was next day from the morning on.

In the evening at 7PM he was hammered by heavenly sign 666 issued from the Illinois State Lottery broadcast on all media, radio, TV, newspapers etc...

It was relayed by all national news in their Lottery sections. It was in NY times, LA times, Chicago Tribune (I've got that on file and will send if someone wants to see it i.e. front page, second page, general view plus blow up of the Lottery section), each and every US paper carried the 666 sign of heaven.

I believe in prophecy and that the 666 prophecy has realized and shown us the face of the Mark of the Beast on Obama's victory-day.

I know it takes some wisdom to understand this calculation of the Mark of the Beast of 666 because the election was Nov.4. and the celebration was next morning on the 5th, but for those few who can use their brain the Apocalypse is clear. Just go do it or you'll turn into a statue of salt.

Spread everywhere to everyone and do it go go go!

Like military hit the ground running.

The Apocalypse is not for the weak!

Comment

The "fatal-head-wound" of the Antichrist is the fact that all of Illinois knows already since 2008 that Obama's the Antichrist. Because they saw that Lottery draw. Also Newsweek published that news nation-wide so the Illinois peiople were shamed to have brought the Beast forth to the world.

The winning lottery number in Illinois was 666, which, as everyone knows, is the sign of the Beast.

By spreading this news by us believers, (in each our faith....I believe in prophecy and that 666 will realize as being true and effective) Obama's fatal head-wound will drag him down.

The Illinois people will rise against this beast.

There are reports he was a ten-year member of a gay-club in Chicago called "Men's Country" and went there with Rahm Emmanuel.

The club members testified they "knew" him i.e. knew him intimately.

This must be Sodom and Gomorrah.

Turn onto all this mess here http://beforeitsnews.com/story/177/3...se_is_now.html

Comment

Obama's hiding his birth records is the Antichrist called the GREAT DECEIVER in the Bible. Hiding is DECEIVING.

He's also said to be Jewish in the Bible. Obama's brother and cousin (a Rabbi!!!) are Jews.

Obama is the man no doubt about it.

He's also got the six heads and ten crowns of the Antichrist.

The six heads are his six faiths: Islam, Jewish, Christian, Communist, Radical and Black Power.

His ten crowns are his ten countries: USA, Hawai, Kenya, England (Kenya and Hawai were colonies when he was born), Saudi (Muslim), Israel (Jewish), Indonesia, Russia Germany (for Karl Marx), Africa.

He emerges out of the ocean and is the Hideous Beast of the Bible.

His second beast figure is this liar we see covering up that past.

He's not what he says. The Great Deceiver - he's gay, is not American, wants to destroy the USA by burying it under a mountain of debt day by god-damn day. How many trillions did Congress vote into law yesterday?

He's just running up the debt because he knows he'll kill the USA that way.
                        So, refuse his money because his money is 666 the Mark of the Beast.

Reveal him by that Mark of the Lottery.

Spread this message to the world everywhere and never stop now.

Comment

Congress blocked the budget so that's a a beginning. He's been blocked on a few laws and he voted with the Republicans on the tax-cut law so he's now got the Democrats against him. We've got him running already. Keep up the work.

We can get him jailed on high treason for frauding his birth certificate. He got the nuclear codes after all and can blow us up 1000 times because of that and we don't even friggin' know his damn name right. Barry Soetoro or Barack Hussein (Allah!!!) Obama.

Do we let an unknown stranger blow us up or we stand up for our lives?

Reveal 666 it's in your hands. I can't do more. I've been wandering the world for three years trying to reveal it by all means and after hundreds of videos I've made on U Tube, articles at B4IN and BlogTV videos, commenting everywhere on the damn web, I've come here to people who have faith in prophecy. Bless you all.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                            So you don't believe that Jesus is the Christ, yet you want to tell us that Obama is an antichrist.

You people judge me and smear me if you want to (I stand by my faith, the highest in the world to me), but do the right thing which is spread this message when you hear it. In Daniel the "Abomination of Desolation" it says that if one hears the message and hesitates one second and just looks down at what one is holding in one's hand, instead of dropping it to run, one will be lost.

Don't think for one second and just take the pictures of the Lottery draw which I can send you and send them to everyone you know and tell them "It's Time. This is the Mark of the Beast and it's on Obama, no one else. The day of Nov. 5. of the Lottery draw was his victory-day and it was drawn in Chicago: there is no doubt, it's him who is THE ONE."

Hurry for you will fight him and will save the world. Spread to everyone in the world, the mass media, radios, newspapers, blogs, forums, videos, articles, commenting, discussing, broadcasting non-stop. Do this.

The truth comes from heaven like lightning.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post

It's legitimate to want to know what, why and how I think things look in this prophecy-context. So, I've been trying to get through to you people abut what is part of yuor Bible meaning the Mark of the Beast of 666... but I do understand that you should really want to know "where I'm coming from"....

Indeed, I'll do that and give you the total undressing of who I am and show you the full truth so you don't have to go guessing and piecing together where I'm coming from.

I come from Tibetan Tantric Buddhism, and studied 5 years of ietban language at Paris Dauphine University with scholars like Heather Stoddard.

I've been to Tibet twice.

In our faith there's a deity called Kalachakra. It's parpadise or realm is called the Kingdom of Shambhala. That's why at B4IN I use one handle called King of Shambhala.

In it's cycle of teaching it has a final war between believers and non-believers and the King will lead against the enemies who are lead by the "Demon-King".

He and his hordes will be defeated but it will be a world war. Not just a Buddhist war that's clearly taught. It's the same as the Apocalypse which is not about Christians vs the rest. In the Apocalypse the Chruch will be destroyed read your Bibles and mark my word.

to me Obama is the Antichrist who is our Demon King of the Kalachakra whom our faith of Kalachakra will defeat.

I did 38 years of post|university research upon Kalachakra and am the world authority and the Dalai Lama despite his spouting is a total ignoramus about it. he just guives it's teaching and empowerment cermeonies but knows nothing about the meaning adn hsitorical cotnext.

Does this explain things a bit?

But folks I'm from the USA heartland to, my grandpa was a dairy farmer in San Diego selling milk out of a hrose-cart a first settler of the Welsh English there.

Concentrate on the 666 Lotteryd raw and the newspapers showing that.? Spread that.

Comment

Does this explain things a bit?
                                No not really. Why is Obama the Anti-Christ? Don't get me wrong, I'd like to believe it but without some solid proof - like the Bible, I don't know that I can.

As far as I can see, the anti-Christ is that old fraud Ratslinger, who is sitting in the Vatican.
                                sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                                Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Working...
                                X