X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where has Jo Freddie gone!

Where has Jo Freddie gone!

He was here a few minutes ago tucking into his dinner, a nice plate of Spaghetti and Meatballs I had made for him. There was a blinding light, an over powering scent of oregano, all that remained where Jo was sitting you can see in the picture.

Luckily at the time he was logged in to facebook and Landover Baptist Church so I am able to send out this request for any information to those that knew him and may have some idea about where he has gone.

This strange event happened at 6pm on the 21st May 2011.

If you know where Jo has gone please let me know.

Regards
    Jo's loving Partner.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Jo_missing.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	203.9 KB
ID:	1928599

Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
    Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
    Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
    The Loose Canon - HTML version
    Loose Canon Fan Page
    North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
    I have been to The Volcano!

Re: Where has Jo Freddie gone!

Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post

He was here a few minutes ago tucking into his dinner, a nice plate of Spaghetti and Meatballs I had made for him. There was a blinding light, an over powering scent of oregano, all that remained where Jo was sitting you can see in the picture.

Luckily at the time he was logged in to facebook and Landover Baptist Church so I am able to send out this request for any information to those that knew him and may have some idea about where he has gone.

Regards
    Jo's loving Partner.
    [ATTACH]16488[/ATTACH]

Sounds like an alien abduction to me
    Taking stepping stones towards salvation on God's favorite forum

Comment

Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post

Regards
      Jo's loving Partner.
      [ATTACH]16488[/ATTACH]
      A BLINDING LIGHT!! PRAISE BE!!!

There is only one possible explanation. As Jesus appeared to Saul on the road to Damascus He has now appeared to Freddie.

Acts 9 3And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:
      4And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? 5And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

Like Saul, Freddie has been persecuting Jesus for too long now and the Lord has appeared to him.

Oh Joy!!

My guess is that Freddie has change his name and is spending the rest of his life ministering for JESUS!! Eddie the Evangelist. He has probably started all ready. Do you have any local flights to Corinth or Antioch?

YiC

Jack
      Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

sigpic

I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.

Comment

The worm has finally turned!

I used to hate you, but now I love you Jo Freddie, because GOD does! Amen!
        The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men.~Joel 1:12

Comment

What is that white stuff all over the floor? Do we know for sure that God didn't turn JF into a pillar of salt?
          Praise and worship with Pastor Will. Services at 9 a.m., 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Contact me. pastorwillsampson at gmail.com

Comment

Dear Friends,

I'm sure Jo Freddie didn't go anywhere. I just lent him $5,000!

Yours in Him,
            BAB

Comment

Hm, I don't see much improvement here. Even when he is gone he continues to make annoying posts.
              5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
              To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
              James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Born Again Bob View Post
                Dear Friends,

I'm sure Jo Freddie didn't go anywhere. I just lent him $5,000!

Yours in Him,
                BAB
                Sir, if, as some have implied, this person, who from what I have seen of him, is nothing but a piece of God mocking unsaved trash and would be of no interest to Our Lord, has by some strange quirk* been taken up, do you really think God would be concerned about some loose change you may or may not have lent him?

*Isaiah 55:8-9 For my thoughts [are] not your thoughts, neither [are] your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For [as] the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
                2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

On the one side, we shall be traduced by Popish Persons at home or abroad, who therefore will malign us, because we are poor instruments to make God's holy Truth to be yet more and more known unto the people, whom they desire still to keep in ignorance and darkness; or if, on the other side, we shall be maligned by self-conceited Brethren, who run their own ways, and give liking unto nothing, but what is framed by themselves, and hammered on their anvil; we may rest secure, supported within by truth and innocency of a good conscience, having walked the ways of simplicity and integrity, as before the Lord.

Comment

Great, not only do we not have any idea where he is now, but he's also NAKED.

Should we put out a high orange alert level for the Ladies of Landover?
                  "Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him." Matthew 21:31-32

An Important Reminder for all unSaved© Ladies
                  Protect Yourself! Important Information about Demons
                  My five Six Step Guide to Stopping Your Miserable Harlotry!
                  Do you hate fornication? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League and help stop it today!
                  An Open Question to All false christians.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Bancroft View Post
                    ...do you really think God would be concerned about some loose change you may or may not have lent him?
                    Dear Friend,

God is surprisingly strong on creditors' rights.

Yours in Him,
                    BAB

Comment

Originally posted by Lycia The Repentant View Post
                      Great, not only do we not have any idea where he is now, but he's also NAKED.

Should we put out a high orange alert level for the Ladies of Landover?
                      Dear Sister,

I doubt that, under any circumstances, Jo Freddie could be considered a "person of interest".

Yours in Him,
                      BAB

Comment

Originally posted by Lycia The Repentant View Post
                        Great, not only do we not have any idea where he is now, but he's also NAKED. Should we put out a high orange alert level for the Ladies of Landover?
                        His balls are meatballs. I think the risk is fairly low here.
                        5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                        To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                        James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Dear Friend,

God is surprisingly strong on creditor's rights.

Yours in Him,
                          BAB
                          Sir, If you are out of pocket due to this strange turn of events do you not believe that Our Lord will repay you?

Tobit 4:14 Let not the wages of any man, which hath wrought for thee, tarry with thee, but give him it out of hand: for if thou serve God, he will also repay thee: be circumspect my son, in all things thou doest, and be wise in all thy conversation.
                          2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

On the one side, we shall be traduced by Popish Persons at home or abroad, who therefore will malign us, because we are poor instruments to make God's holy Truth to be yet more and more known unto the people, whom they desire still to keep in ignorance and darkness; or if, on the other side, we shall be maligned by self-conceited Brethren, who run their own ways, and give liking unto nothing, but what is framed by themselves, and hammered on their anvil; we may rest secure, supported within by truth and innocency of a good conscience, having walked the ways of simplicity and integrity, as before the Lord.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Bancroft View Post
                            Sir, If you are out of pocket due to this strange turn of events do you not believe that Our Lord will repay you?
                            Before I put the Lord, my God, to the test, I think I'd start by suing the unisex pantsuit off of Jo Freddie's partner.

Actually, I may do that just for fun anyway.

BAB

Comment

Before I put the Lord, my God, to the test, I think I'd start by suing the unisex pantsuit off of Jo Freddie's partner.

Actually, I may do that just for fun anyway.

BAB
                              Well I am sure that if you have the appropriate supporting paper work that should a simple process.

Comment

Working...
                              X