X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yet more PROOF that "rape victims" are actually dirty whores

fuck all you god loving tree hugging mother fuckers you dont know shit about rape yet you defend these brutal attacks n innnocent women my sister was raped does that make her a whore i think not seeing as she was a virgin when she was raped never even had a relationship so you fucking assholes can suck my dick.

Comment

Originally posted by wb128563 View Post
      piffle all you god loving tree hugging mother piffleers you dont know shit about rape yet you defend these brutal attacks n innnocent women my sister was raped does that make her a whore i think not seeing as she was a virgin when she was raped never even had a relationship so you piffleing assholes can suck my dick.
      Sorry, I don't speak stupid. Could you maybe try using proper English?
      I not i,
      and not n,
      innocent not innnocent,
      don't not dont.

If she's related to you, it's no wonder she got raped.
      God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry [with the wicked] every day.
      -Psalms 7:11
      Fact: Only Flaming Homos Use Macs

Comment

Originally posted by 12th Disciple View Post
        do you know why i recieved a warning for this post?

i am just doing my best to praise god and honor his word. away from the distasteful and downright satanic evolution lies taught in schools.

Yes, it is called the 'shift' key, as the Brother has said. If you show respect, respect will be shown to you.

Comment

Originally posted by wb128563 View Post
          piffle all you god loving tree hugging mother piffleers
          We do not hug trees. We cut them down and burn them.

you dont know shit about rape yet you defend these brutal attacks n innnocent women my sister was raped does that make her a whore
          It does make her a whore: PROOF "rape victims" are whores (CNN).

i think not seeing as she was a virgin when she was raped never even had a relationship
          So she is a liar as well as a slut.

so you piffleing assholes can suck my dick.
          So you want to rape us. You will fail at that. We are protected by our love for Jesus.
          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

This place is crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Flake61 View Post
              This place is crazy
              Are you sure you are not the crazy one?
              5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
              To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
              James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

yes lol

Comment

Originally posted by Flake61 View Post
                  This place is crazy
                  That's like driving on the highway and complaining about the bad drivers because they're all going the wrong way and flashing their lights at you.

Think about it, friend.
                  I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
                  Matthew 7:22
                  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
                  Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post

A 6 year old girl should never be in a situation where she could be raped. Her parents should have prevented that. She should never be alone without protection from her family. This is one of the reasons True Christians home school their kids instead of sending them to schools where they can be raped by the teachers there.

Yes. What other reason could she have for wearing a mini skirt but to seduce man? And no one forced her to do it. She choose to do it.

No. As I already mentioned the man should not have sex with her unless they are married. But it would not be rape because she seduced him.

The problem is indeed that it is word against word and unfortunately in most cases a women is believed if she claims rape, even though in many cases the women is to blame.
                    Firstly, about the six year old, you do know that 75% of rape victims are raped by people they know? So the six year old would be not necessarily be completely safe from her dad.

Secondly, maybe she was not wearing the mini skirt to seduce the man. For instance, what if she was playing tennis? It is ideal to wear a short skort (skirt with spandex shorts) while playing. That is completely not related to seduction. And also, if you are determined to have all women cover up, you should apply that occasional middle eastern principle, where minimal skin is shown, and they do not leave the house often. Also there hair is hidden to minimize inadvertent seduction.

And thirdly, was Dinah to blame when she was raped? In my opinion no. And also, not all women are believed. In all of the cases that I have heard of, whenever the woman showered after being raped lost the court case, because of a lack of evidence. Even if there isn't enough physical evidence, the PTSD afterwards should be enough. If it is rape, then there are definite signs. If it is like this case that you have brought to light, the woman will not have symptoms of PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, if you are not familiar with the term).

Lastly, I find you saying "many" and "all" a lot. I would love it if you had statistics to back that. It would make your arguments all the more credible. Also, proofreading wouldn't hurt too.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachael View Post

Secondly, maybe she was not wearing the mini skirt to seduce the man. For instance, what if she was playing tennis? It is ideal to wear a short skort (skirt with spandex shorts) while playing. That is completely not related to seduction. And also, if you are determined to have all women cover up, you should apply that occasional middle eastern principle, where minimal skin is shown, and they do not leave the house often. Also there hair is hidden to minimize inadvertent seduction.
                      What would a good Christian girl be doing playing tennis? Woman's tennis is sinful.
                      God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry [with the wicked] every day.
                      -Psalms 7:11
                      Fact: Only Flaming Homos Use Macs

Comment

For your information, the sinful grunting and such is only practiced in professional women's tennis because you can actually hear the spin of the tennis ball. This also happens in men's tennis too. And also, to any who complain about the fuzzy green ball, etc., please do realize that men also play this sport, and used to be equally as scantily clad. Therefore, either tennis is sinful in general, or is not sinful at all.

And finally, if women's tennis was so sinful, why would all of the Christian schools, including a Jesuit school, and many catholic schools in the region offer it?

Comment

Originally posted by Rachael View Post

And finally, if women's tennis was so sinful, why would all of the Christian schools, including a Jesuit school, and many catholic schools in the region offer it?
                          Silly sinner, Catholics aren't Christian, nor are their Jesuit subsidiaries! It's even more ridiculous that you ask why the papists would allow scantily clad school children! Do you ever pay attention to the news??!? The Roman "church" is all over the real news (Fox, Drudge, WND) and the lame stream media for reasons that should answer your question for you!
                          Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
                          Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
                          Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
                          All a-Twitter for Salvation!
                          Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
                          On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
                          My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

I agree that most rape victims are whores, but I also believe that I am not one.

I'm a home schooled Christian girl. My father home schools me because he thinks my mother is unable to do it. I thought I was safe in my house as there are no rapists there. I trusted my family to keep me safe, but I was wrong. I was raped by my father while my family were in the house. They heard everything and they did nothing as they were scared my dad would kill them. I was raped for no reason and he even said it himself. Am I a whore because I was raped for no reason? I think not.

I would like to hear what you have to say about this. I hope you are not too harsh.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisChristian View Post
                              I agree that most rape victims are whores, but I also believe that I am not one.

I'm a home schooled Christian girl. My father home schools me because he thinks my mother is unable to do it. I thought I was safe in my house as there are no rapists there. I trusted my family to keep me safe, but I was wrong. I was raped by my father while my family were in the house. They heard everything and they did nothing as they were scared my dad would kill them. I was raped for no reason and he even said it himself. Am I a whore because I was raped for no reason? I think not.

I would like to hear what you have to say about this. I hope you are not too harsh.
                              Your father is a sinner in the eyes of the Lord. Leviticus 18:17 states:

17Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of a woman and her daughter, neither shalt thou take her son's daughter, or her daughter's daughter, to uncover her nakedness; for they are her near kinswomen: it is wickedness.

Have you consulted with your Pastor on this matter?
                              Bible boring? Nonsense!
                              Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                              You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                                Your father is a sinner in the eyes of the Lord. Leviticus 18:17 states:

17Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of a woman and her daughter, neither shalt thou take her son's daughter, or her daughter's daughter, to uncover her nakedness; for they are her near kinswomen: it is wickedness.

Have you consulted with your Pastor on this matter?
                                I did but he called me a liar and told me my father is a kind and faithful man. I fear that I won't be allowed into heaven for being raped.

Comment

Working...
                                X