The Landover Baptist Church
Like us or burn

Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Pastor Zeke's News Wire

Pastor Zeke's News Wire Keep up to date with an ever-changing world from an even more Godlier perspective than FOX News.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-28-2010, 08:36 AM
Cranky Old Man's Avatar
Cranky Old Man Cranky Old Man is online now
Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
You kids get off his lawn!
 

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Christian Love Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Gunfest '09 Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound 1st Year Bible College Punched the most queers Public Awareness Medal Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Nerd Flat Earth The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Close to God
Posts: 17,034
Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Yet more PROOF that "rape victims" are actually dirty whores

A while ago David Copperfield (a retarded idiot, but that's besides the point here) got seduced into kinky sex by a filthy whore. As usual the world blamed the poor innocent man while it is always the dirty slut that is to blame in these so called "rape" cases. We True Christians™ have known this for a long time now. But still ready-for-hell™ atheists keep visiting our peaceful Christian forum with silly postings about how these filthy little whores are poor "rape victims".

But God didn't allow this evil tramp to get away with her nasty sinful prostitute ways!

Quote:
A Seattle, Washington, woman who accused illusionist David Copperfield of sexually assaulting her more than two years ago has now been charged with prostitution and making a false accusation in another case, according to Washington state officials.
http://edition.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/...field.accuser/
__________________
The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
Follow me on Twitter or burn in Hell for all eternity!

To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-28-2010, 12:11 PM
GOD=life's Avatar
GOD=life GOD=life is offline
WARNING: Do not attempt to debate. You will lose horribly.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Silver Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking 2nd Year Bible College TC Bravery True Scientist™ One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Saved 1 Year 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: God's Favorite Country
Posts: 3,068
GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.GOD=life is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Yet more PROOF that "rape victims" are actually dirty whores

Very good find.

We should all be very scared that all it takes for a man's life to be ruined is for some prostitute to point her finger at the man and scream "rape!" -- he doesn't even have to be found guilty, his reputation will be ruined anyway.
__________________
I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
Matthew 7:22
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-28-2010, 03:36 PM
SUV's Avatar
SUV SUV is offline
True Christian™ Princess
The Driving Force behind RA12
Have at it, anytime!

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Ribfest '08 True Christian™ Saved 5 Years Saved 10 Years Best Pie True Christian Lady Real American™ Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Christian Love Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork True Republican Princess 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: At the Gift Exchange Counter
Posts: 11,027
SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Yet more PROOF that "rape victims" are actually dirty whores

...and who can forget singer/slut Connie Francis, who was in a motel begging for it, got raped, then wrote a (*shudder*) book about it?

Who's Sorry Now, Babe?


Just look at her flaunt her dirty pillows; that hot eyetalian Blood will "out" every time
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-01-2010, 12:02 PM
Adam's Avatar
Adam Adam is offline
Unsaved trash, Teenaged Godmocker
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3
Adam is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Yet more PROOF that "rape victims" are actually dirty whores

It is not the victims fault that she (or rarely he) gets raped.
What makes them whores, and don't say "read the thread" because I can't seem to find any logical argument.

from an atheist with respect.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-01-2010, 12:42 PM
Cranky Old Man's Avatar
Cranky Old Man Cranky Old Man is online now
Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
You kids get off his lawn!
 

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Christian Love Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Gunfest '09 Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound 1st Year Bible College Punched the most queers Public Awareness Medal Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Nerd Flat Earth The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Close to God
Posts: 17,034
Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Yet more PROOF that "rape victims" are actually dirty whores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
It is not the victims fault that she (or rarely he) gets raped. What makes them whores, and don't say "read the thread" because I can't seem to find any logical argument. From an atheist with respect.
Did you read the article behind the link? http://edition.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/...rfield.accuser

In this case a prostitute (who is now being charged for her evil behavior) seduced a man and after it happened she tried to extord money from him by false accusing him of rape. You don't have to believe me, just read the CNN article.

But it's just an example. In our liberal society somehow almost always the man gets the blame while in reality it is almost always the woman who is to blame. It's a repeating pattern. A slut seduces a man. She regrets what she did. She accuses the man of rape.

It's not just the girl who is to blame though. The parents also are to blame. To blame for not properly raising their daughter. To blame for not properly protecting their daughter. None of my daughters or granddaughters ever got "raped".
__________________
The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
Follow me on Twitter or burn in Hell for all eternity!

To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-01-2010, 02:04 PM
SUV's Avatar
SUV SUV is offline
True Christian™ Princess
The Driving Force behind RA12
Have at it, anytime!

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Ribfest '08 True Christian™ Saved 5 Years Saved 10 Years Best Pie True Christian Lady Real American™ Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Christian Love Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork True Republican Princess 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: At the Gift Exchange Counter
Posts: 11,027
SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Yet more PROOF that "rape victims" are actually dirty whores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
from an atheist with respect.
Who do you respect? Satan? It Certainly isn't GOD
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-01-2010, 04:44 PM
Tachi123 Tachi123 is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7
Tachi123 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Yet more PROOF that "rape victims" are actually dirty whores

By coincidence I fell over this forum and this thread, and I could not resist the urge to join so I could let my questions be heard.

Quote:
it is always the dirty slut that is to blame in these so called "rape" cases
My problem with your statement is the lack of logical arguments to support it. How do you know that all women who are subject to rape, are in fact sluts? I have read the abovementioned article, but as far as I can see, that does only provide evidence that one woman was a slut. How do you justify generalizing that from one person, to the entire world? Do you know all cases of rape that have ever been? What about children - how can a child of, let's say 6 years, be a slut? Is it too their fault, if they are raped?


Another question that arose, is why you seem to say that if the woman dresses as a slut, then it takes away the guilt from the man. You call him a victim - a poor innocent man, seduced by the filthy whore. But didn't God give us a free will and a mind to judge for ourselves? No matter how the woman dressed or acted, it is still his choice to rape her. Just because somebody dangles candy in front of my eyes, it is still my own choice whether I eat it or not.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
from an atheist with respect.
Who do you respect? Satan? It Certainly isn't GOD
I would say that he respects that there are other opinions than his own, and just because someone questions what you say does not necessarily make them bad people. But that would just be my interpretation.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-01-2010, 05:22 PM
Cranky Old Man's Avatar
Cranky Old Man Cranky Old Man is online now
Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
You kids get off his lawn!
 

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Christian Love Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Gunfest '09 Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound 1st Year Bible College Punched the most queers Public Awareness Medal Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Nerd Flat Earth The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Close to God
Posts: 17,034
Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Yet more PROOF that "rape victims" are actually dirty whores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachi123 View Post
By coincidence I fell over this forum and this thread, and I could not resist the urge to join so I could let my questions be heard.
Ok, welcome to our forum by the way.

Quote:
My problem with your statement is the lack of logical arguments to support it.
Did you read the CNN article I linked to? In this case a prostitute (who is now being charged for her evil behavior) seduced a man and after it happened she tried to extort money from him by false accusing him of rape. You don't have to believe me, just read the CNN article.

Quote:
How do you know that all women who are subject to rape, are in fact sluts? ... What about children - how can a child of, let's say 6 years, be a slut? Is it too their fault, if they are raped?
You are right. There will be exceptions. The example you have given yourself of a 6 year old girl is a good example where the girl would not be to blame but the rapist and her parents would be to blame.

Quote:
Another question that arose, is why you seem to say that if the woman dresses as a slut, then it takes away the guilt from the man.
The point is that if a woman dresses like a slut and thereby seduces a man, it is no longer rape. Even though in many of those cases the woman claims it is rape. This does not mean the man is not to blame, he should not have sex with a woman he is not married to, but it does mean it is not rape.
__________________
The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
Follow me on Twitter or burn in Hell for all eternity!

To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-01-2010, 06:02 PM
Tachi123 Tachi123 is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7
Tachi123 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Yet more PROOF that "rape victims" are actually dirty whores

Quote:
Ok, welcome to our forum by the way.
Thank you

Quote:
Did you read the CNN article I linked to? In this case a prostitute (who is now being charged for her evil behavior) seduced a man and after it happened she tried to extort money from him by false accusing him of rape. You don't have to believe me, just read the CNN article.
I agree with you on the point of the article, and that single women. But that was not where I found a lack of arguments - the part where I could not see the logic is the point where you connect one woman to all women. Of course there are people out there, who accuse others of rape even though they did not commit it... but there are also people out there who falsely accuse others of murder. That does not mean that all accusations of murder are false.

Quote:
You are right. There will be exceptions.
I'm happy we can agree on that point. Though I do not understand why her parents would be to blame?

Quote:
The point is that if a woman dresses like a slut and thereby seduces a man, it is no longer rape. Even though in many of those cases the woman claims it is rape. This does not mean the man is not to blame, he should not have sex with a woman he is not married to, but it does mean it is not rape.
If a woman consciously seduces a man, then I agree that it is no longer rape, and she should not point fingers and cry wolf. However, then you can question what the phrase "seduce" includes. If a woman wears... let's say a miniskirt, would that be an act of seduction? I would say no, just as well as a guy walking around without a shirt does not give me the rights to jump him at will. What may be seen as seduction to one part, may be completely unintended from the other part. Is a man justified in forcing himself upon a girl (or the other way around, for that sake) because he finds that she was 'seducing' him? I would say it all depends on whether the woman says no, or if she willingly indulges in the sex. This makes it a very touchy and difficult subject, since it will almost always be word against word.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-01-2010, 06:11 PM
Cranky Old Man's Avatar
Cranky Old Man Cranky Old Man is online now
Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
You kids get off his lawn!
 

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Christian Love Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Gunfest '09 Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound 1st Year Bible College Punched the most queers Public Awareness Medal Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Nerd Flat Earth The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Close to God
Posts: 17,034
Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Yet more PROOF that "rape victims" are actually dirty whores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachi123 View Post
the part where I could not see the logic is the point where you connect one woman to all women
True, I should have said most woman. I failed to mention there are exceptions.

Quote:
I'm happy we can agree on that point. Though I do not understand why her parents would be to blame?
A 6 year old girl should never be in a situation where she could be raped. Her parents should have prevented that. She should never be alone without protection from her family. This is one of the reasons True Christians home school their kids instead of sending them to schools where they can be raped by the teachers there.

Quote:
If a woman wears... let's say a miniskirt, would that be an act of seduction?
Yes. What other reason could she have for wearing a mini skirt but to seduce man? And no one forced her to do it. She choose to do it.

Quote:
Is a man justified in forcing himself upon a girl (or the other way around, for that sake) because he finds that she was 'seducing' him?
No. As I already mentioned the man should not have sex with her unless they are married. But it would not be rape because she seduced him.

Quote:
I would say it all depends on whether the woman says no, or if she willingly indulges in the sex. This makes it a very touchy and difficult subject, since it will almost always be word against word.
The problem is indeed that it is word against word and unfortunately in most cases a women is believed if she claims rape, even though in many cases the women is to blame.
__________________
The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
Follow me on Twitter or burn in Hell for all eternity!

To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-01-2010, 06:28 PM
Tachi123 Tachi123 is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7
Tachi123 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Yet more PROOF that "rape victims" are actually dirty whores

Quote:
A 6 year old girl should never be in a situation where she could be raped. Her parents should have prevented that. She should never be alone without protection from her family. This is one of the reasons True Christians home school their kids instead of sending them to schools where they can be raped by the teachers there.
Ah, that way around. I agree that of course children should be protected as much as possible, though I think we can agree that you can never protect a human completely. I do not agree on the homeschooling part, since I believe that a child learns a lot about social interaction through school. But that is another discussion which I don't think we should approach in this thread.

Quote:
Yes. What other reason could she have for wearing a mini skirt but to seduce man? And no one forced her to do it. She choose to do it.
It might be a hot day? Besides, there is a line between wanting to look good, and wanting to seduce a person into having sex. When I go to a party, I might wear a dress that shows curves and legs - not because I want to seduce anyone, but simply because I like feeling beautiful. And I might smile at a guy and talk with him, but that still doesn't mean I want to have sex with him.

Quote:
No. As I already mentioned the man should not have sex with her unless they are married. But it would not be rape because she seduced him.
But then whether it is rape or not, would depend on the man's perception. If he says that he believed her to be seducing him (even though that was never her intention), it would not be rape... but how do you know who is right? You don't. And if you don't know it, how can you say for sure it was the woman's fault?

Quote:
The problem is indeed that it is word against word ... even though in many cases the women is to blame.
If it is indeed word against word, then how do you know that in most cases it's the woman who is to blame? That is the same as saying it's opinion against opinion, but my opinion is more right than yours.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-01-2010, 06:45 PM
Bobby-Joe's Avatar
Bobby-Joe Bobby-Joe is offline
Landover Security Superviser
Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
 

One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award 2008 Witch Hunt Award Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers Ex-Masturbator True Christian Justice of the Peace Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Home Schooled Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Super Soaker Baptism Award Tell her once Silver Tither Gunfest '07 Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold Iowa
Posts: 18,365
Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Yet more PROOF that "rape victims" are actually dirty whores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachi123 View Post
If it is indeed word against word, then how do you know that in most cases it's the woman who is to blame? That is the same as saying it's opinion against opinion, but my opinion is more right than yours.
Our legal system is based on a "beyond a reasonable doubt". How does "he said, she said" constitute beyond reasonable doubt? In fact the practice, as the Cooperfield episode shows the woman can be a know whore and Cooperfield is assumed to have raped her on the sole bases of her accusation.

Friend, open your eyes, the legal system is set up to persecutor good Christian mean so the atheists (who secretly control the government) can terrorize Christians into shutting up.
__________________

Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

Hot Must ReadThreads!


Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-01-2010, 06:51 PM
Wide-Open's Avatar
Wide-Open Wide-Open is online now
Director of European Evangelical Outreach
A Shining Example of Christ's Love
Quite possibly the only decent, heterosexual human being in the whole of Europe
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Tithing Manager Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus TC Bravery Mission to Australia Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Nerd True Christian Hotrodder Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Senior Pastor Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Ex-eurotrash Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A frictional country
Posts: 18,373
Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Wide-Open will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Yet more PROOF that "rape victims" are actually dirty whores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachi123 View Post
since I believe that a child learns a lot about social interaction through school
Friend, I'll only pick on this one: yes, we WANT to avoid that kind of social interaction. Because, let's face it: "social interaction" comes down to satanic music, heavvy petting, drugs, abortion, playing pokemon, and even worse.

Look at the newspapers; look at the news! What do you see? Debauchery, that's what you see.

So don't blame us for teaching our kids in the safe confines of our own houses, thanks.
__________________
Psalm 81:10:
I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-01-2010, 06:52 PM
Cranky Old Man's Avatar
Cranky Old Man Cranky Old Man is online now
Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
You kids get off his lawn!
 

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Christian Love Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Gunfest '09 Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound 1st Year Bible College Punched the most queers Public Awareness Medal Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Nerd Flat Earth The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Close to God
Posts: 17,034
Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Yet more PROOF that "rape victims" are actually dirty whores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachi123 View Post
It might be a hot day? Besides, there is a line between wanting to look good, and wanting to seduce a person into having sex. When I go to a party, I might wear a dress that shows curves and legs - not because I want to seduce anyone, but simply because I like feeling beautiful. And I might smile at a guy and talk with him, but that still doesn't mean I want to have sex with him.
If you dress that way the guy will think you want to have sex with him. The guy cannot see what you think but he can see how you are dressed and how you behave.

Quote:
If it is indeed word against word, then how do you know that in most cases it's the woman who is to blame?
Because in most cases the women was dressed like a slut.

You seem to honestly believe there is such a thing as dressing sexy and at the same time not inviting sex. Unfortunately that is not how it works. I think your parents should have educated you better on that.
__________________
The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
Follow me on Twitter or burn in Hell for all eternity!

To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-01-2010, 08:08 PM
Tachi123 Tachi123 is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7
Tachi123 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Yet more PROOF that "rape victims" are actually dirty whores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
Our legal system is based on a "beyond a reasonable doubt". How does "he said, she said" constitute beyond reasonable doubt? In fact the practice, as the Cooperfield episode shows the woman can be a know whore and Cooperfield is assumed to have raped her on the sole bases of her accusation.
Our legal system is based on the right to have your case investigated. Just because she is a known whore does not mean she cannot have been raped - the possibility was there that she might be telling the truth, and therefore they had to look into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide-Open
Friend, I'll only pick on this one: yes, we WANT to avoid that kind of social interaction. Because, let's face it: "social interaction" comes down to satanic music, heavvy petting, drugs, abortion, playing pokemon, and even worse.
And it also gives your kid the opportunity to experience different cultures, to get to know people who are not exactly like you, to learn how to work in groups; and in general teach them how the world is. You can't keep your children confined in your houses forever - one day they'll have to move out, and at that point won't it be best for them, to have some experience with life outside the four walls of the house?

Quote:
So don't blame us for teaching our kids in the safe confines of our own houses, thanks.
I do not blame you for homeschooling your kids - they're your kids, and therefore it's your choice how you want to raise them. All I'm saying is that public schools are not the root of all evil, and just because you put your child in one of them it doesn't mean that she (or he) will turn out to be pregnant, on drugs and a thief at the age of 12.

Quote:
If you dress that way the guy will think you want to have sex with him. The guy cannot see what you think but he can see how you are dressed and how you behave.
Then you make the assumption that men has squat for brain. No offense intended - but most guys ARE able to see the difference between when a girl wants to talk and when she wants to have sex. Else we would have a lot more rape than we do. Hypothetical situation: A girl dresses in a shapely dress and go to a party, she flirts with a guy and he flirts back. Then he makes a move to get her into bed and she says no, since she does not want to bed a guy the first day she meets him. Perhaps if they get to know each other better, then one day she will. The 'no' should be a clear indication that she is not willing. The flirting and dress was not to get into bed with him - it was to get his attention. If he forces himself upon her after that, then it would be rape.

Quote:
Because in most cases the women was dressed like a slut.
A dress does not justify rape. Then it would be legal to jump everybody at the beach, or in general during summertime.

Quote:
You seem to honestly believe there is such a thing as dressing sexy and at the same time not inviting sex.
I believe that you can dress sexy to get the attention of the opposite sex (or the same sex, if that is where your preferences lie). I also believe that it's a matter of perception. Even though YOU might percieve that I invite sex, I percieve that it's simply a hot day, and therefore I want to walk around in a miniskirt and a top. Our perceptions will clash when you indicate that you want sex, and I will correct your perception bytelling you I don't want sex. There, problem solved. As with the abovementioned example, if you were then to force yourself unto me, it would be rape. A guy should really be able to control his lust enough to be able to see whether the girl is willing or not.

Quote:
Unfortunately that is not how it works. I think your parents should have educated you better on that.
Well, so far the guys around me have seemed to get the hint, since I am now 17 and still a virgin. I can also tell you that I have never done drugs, nor do I plan on doing so. I have however played computer, partied, read fantasy, been drunk, and probably done a lot of other things that condemn me in your eyes. I was also a big fan of pokemon. My circle of friends includes (among others) homos, goths, wiccans, christians, buddhists, vegetarians and heavy-metal fans. I must say that the fact that you do not approve of how my parents raised me is of no surprise to me. I have long ago accepted that according to your religion I will be send straight to hell - since I have never been baptized or confirmed, and I do not believe in God. However that would not really be relevant for this discussion
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-01-2010, 08:22 PM
Bobby-Joe's Avatar
Bobby-Joe Bobby-Joe is offline
Landover Security Superviser
Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
 

One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 2nd class Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years True Heterosexual™ True Christian Provider™ award 2008 Witch Hunt Award Real American™ Ex-Mary Worshipper The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers Ex-Masturbator True Christian Justice of the Peace Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Home Schooled Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Super Soaker Baptism Award Tell her once Silver Tither Gunfest '07 Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold Iowa
Posts: 18,365
Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Bobby-Joe will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Yet more PROOF that "rape victims" are actually dirty whores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachi123 View Post

Our legal system is based on the right to have your case investigated. Just because she is a known whore does not mean she cannot have been raped - the possibility was there that she might be telling the truth, and therefore they had to look into it.[FONT=Verdana]
Oh yes, "investigation"

Quote:
The investigation of Copperfield became public in October 2007 when FBI agents raided a warehouse owned by Copperfield in Las Vegas, Nevada. Investigators hauled away a computer hard drive and a memory chip from a digital camera system, as well as $2 million in cash that was inside a safe, sources close to the probe said.

Federal agents also searched the Hollywood Theater at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas, where Copperfield performed, a hotel spokesman said.
Having your entire private life examined, your property and money taken from you. Precisely what would a shipping computer have to do with a rape? The FBI expected to find a text file of Cooperfield gloating about assaulting this women to his employees? More like guilty until proven innocent. Why, Cooperfield is a white male, therefor he must be guilty, right?
__________________

Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

Hot Must ReadThreads!


Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-01-2010, 09:03 PM
Tachi123 Tachi123 is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7
Tachi123 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Yet more PROOF that "rape victims" are actually dirty whores

Quote:
More like guilty until proven innocent. Why, Cooperfield is a white male, therefor he must be guilty, right?
You disapprove of that, yet you find nothing wrong in turning that around and point the finger at the women, saying "Ye be all sluts!"? That is just as much of a non-fact based generalization as the one you mentioned. (And whether he's white or black would probably make no difference, but that's beside the point).

Besides, I won't argue with you about how the legal system works, or how FBI chooses to act, since I'll not pretend that I know anything about it. What I was arguing about was whether all women who have been raped, are sluts or not.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-01-2010, 09:11 PM
James Hutchins's Avatar
James Hutchins James Hutchins is offline
True Christian™
Just a Regular Nice Guy
 

True Christian™ Silver Tither Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator TC Bravery Gunfest '09 Ready for the Rapture Punched the most queers Jailed for JESUS True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Mission to Australia One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life ex-sheep-shagger Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Hotrodder Saved 1 Year Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award 20,000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Home Schooled Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Between Lynchburg and Walton's Mountain
Posts: 24,871
James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!James Hutchins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Yet more PROOF that "rape victims" are actually dirty whores

Simple answer is Yes, they are sluts.

They put themselves in positions or places that led the supposed rape to occur. My wife and children have never been raped because they do not go places that tend to be where rapists can be. They dress modestly, they do not staple their ankles to their ear lobes.
__________________
Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-01-2010, 09:28 PM
Tachi123 Tachi123 is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7
Tachi123 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Yet more PROOF that "rape victims" are actually dirty whores

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins
They put themselves in positions or places that led the supposed rape to occur.
How do you know? Give me the statistics that say so? Can you point me to any researches that show that this is, indeed the case?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-01-2010, 10:15 PM
Cranky Old Man's Avatar
Cranky Old Man Cranky Old Man is online now
Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
You kids get off his lawn!
 

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Christian Love Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Gunfest '09 Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound 1st Year Bible College Punched the most queers Public Awareness Medal Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Nerd Flat Earth The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Touched by Jesus 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Close to God
Posts: 17,034
Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Yet more PROOF that "rape victims" are actually dirty whores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachi123 View Post
Our legal system is based on the right to have your case investigated. Just because she is a known whore does not mean she cannot have been raped - the possibility was there that she might be telling the truth, and therefore they had to look into it.
Don't you see how wrong that is. A known whore claiming she is raped?

Quote:
one day they'll have to move out, and at that point won't it be best for them, to have some experience with life outside the four walls of the house?
Not really. My daughters just moved out of my house into another one. Not being seduced by temptations is a good thing, not a bad thing.

Quote:
All I'm saying is that public schools are not the root of all evil, and just because you put your child in one of them it doesn't mean that she (or he) will turn out to be pregnant, on drugs and a thief at the age of 12.
Perhaps, but I assure you most kids who did turn out to be pregnant at 12, or did drugs for that matter, went to public schools. Public schools are for parents who do not care enough about their children to spend some serious time on the proper education of their kids.

Quote:
The flirting and dress was not to get into bed with him - it was to get his attention.
And when the girls succeeds in "getting attention" it suddenly becomes rape? I agree with you the man should not give in to the seduction. But I do think women leading men on is a bad thing.

Quote:
Well, so far the guys around me have seemed to get the hint
Being lucky so far does not mean you are right. I hope you will not get to regret playing with fire.

Quote:
I have long ago accepted that according to your religion I will be send straight to hell - since I have never been baptized or confirmed, and I do not believe in God. However that would not really be relevant for this discussion
Perhaps. Nevertheless your soul is very important. You migth regret ignoring it at some point. I hope that won't be when it is too late.
__________________
The Christian guide to TORTURING your children
Follow me on Twitter or burn in Hell for all eternity!

To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
david copperfield, fem nazi, raped women are whores, washington

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here

The information presented here is Biblically accurate. Opinions concerning the technical difficulties, fitness requirements, safety, and ratings of self-crucifixion, flagellation, stoning, destroying enemies of GOD utterly, without mercy, and other activities inherent in Christianity are subjective and may differ from yours or others' opinions; therefore be warned that you must exercise your own judgment as to the difficulty and your ability to safely protect yourself from the inherent risks and dangers. Do not use the information provided on this site unless you are a True Christian ™ who understands and accepts the risks of participating in these activities. Landover Baptist Church makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur, therefore the information contained on here is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. Viewing, reading, or any other use of the information contained within this web site is purely the voluntary will of the viewer or user. You, 'the viewer' or 'user' shall not hold the publisher, owner, authors or other contributors of The Jesus Experience responsible for any incidents related directly or indirectly to the Experience. Landover Baptist Church, et. al., assumes no liability or responsibility for your actions.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:33 PM.


Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1999, 2009 all rights reserved