X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST!

EXACTLY. now HE knows how it feels to be called a negro (especially when you are freaking IRISH). If judging someone by their revolting beard is wrong, so is judging by skin color.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev Beatdown View Post
      now HE knows how it feels to be called a negro
      Why would it be bad to be called a negro?

Seems like you use it to insult people, Mr. Racist.
      I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
      Matthew 7:22
      Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
      Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD=life View Post
        That's pretty hateful, even for a negro.

It just underscores once again that even though some negroes are definitely capable of intellectual discourse, it's not something that can be expected from the average negro.
        Huh, that's funny...it seems the racist wants ME to look like a racist. being called a "negro" is bad, because this is your reasoning behind it. Yeah, I can quote too.

Comment

I can assure you, if some one called me a negro or mick, I'd be pretty mad. I am a White guy and expect to classified as such.

Son, just because God has seen fit to provide you with a feminine hairless face does not mean should take out your frustrations on those the good Lord has decided to bless.
          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

being called a "negro" is bad
            Sorry, but that is simply racist on your part.

I do not think it's bad to be called a negro or to even be a negro. Therefore, I am not a racist. If I actually were a racist, I would be using the N-word and would be banned from this forum faster that you can say "I hate God". By my post count and all the bright green blocks, you can see that I'm not racist.

because this is your reasoning behind it
            It is common knowledge that negroes are designed to do predominantly physical labor, not engage in academic activities. That's why many sports are dominated by negroes.

Just take a peek at crime and IQ statistics and you'll see what I mean.

Yeah, I can quote too.
            And you can read and write. For a negro, you are pretty smart.

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
            Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
            Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

Comment

"Lynch," "save," i guess they are pretty much the same, right True Disciple?
              You misunderstand Brother Hutchins' post. Those white-cloaked True Christians™ are chasing the negro in an attempt to tell him about Jesus. The negro, being indoctrinated by voodoo religions from his youth on, first runs away, as he is taught, but when they catch up with him, they'll surely turn him into a True Christian™ Ex-Negro!

EXACTLY. now HE knows how it feels to be called a negro (especially when you are freaking IRISH). If judging someone by their revolting beard is wrong, so is judging by skin color.
              We don't judge negroes on skin color, we classify them on a Biblical basis according to the Curse of Ham. This is different from you insulting True Christians™ because of their beards, as there is no Biblical basis for that.
              Sweet Lord Jesus,
              I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
              Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
              Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
              Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
              Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
              Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
              Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

You call people negroes because they are "predominantly designed for physical labor." That is racism. Racism is defining somebody by their race, without knowing them at all. And you continually call me a negro. For the record, I do not care. I have an African American friend ten times smarter than any of you. So please, stop painting me as the racist, and to any reading this, simply read the comments I have posted, and you will see they are the racists not me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev Beaten View Post
                  I have an African American friend

Why is it racists always try this when they are caught? "But, but I have a black friend!"
                  Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

You call people negroes because they are "predominantly designed for physical labor." That is racism. Racism is defining somebody by their race, without knowing them at all.
                    1. Who said we do not know them?
                    2. Do you deny heritable traits as well? Black people get black babies, white people get white babies. So far so good. However, most of the characteristics a human being has are heritable as well, so a negro being good at physical labor will pass this trait on to his offspring. That's science, friend.
                    3. It is not us who makes the difference here, it is God, who cursed Ham, who went on to father the African peoples.

And you continually call me a negro. For the record, I do not care.
                    After you told me you were an Irish drunkard, I can't recollect calling you a negro.

I have an African American friend ten times smarter than any of you. So please, stop painting me as the racist, and to any reading this, simply read the comments I have posted, and you will see they are the racists not me.
                    If you are talking about Robert Mugabe, we have that mystery solved; it is likely that he received an organ transplant from a white jewish person, which explains his extraordinary intelligence.
                    Sweet Lord Jesus,
                    Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
                    Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
                    Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)

Amen.

Comment

And you continually call me a negro. For the record, I do not care.
                      Then why do you keep bringing it up?
                      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

You call people negroes because they are "predominantly designed for physical labor." That is racism.
                        So by your logic, basketball and boxing are racist sports because almost all the players are negroes.

Go to a random prison. What do you see? Lots of negroes.

Racism is defining somebody by their race, ...
                        Pointing out existing patterns does not equal agreeing with them.

Do you blame the weather man for the rain?

I have an African American friend ten times smarter than any of you.
                        Many racists use the excuse "but I have a negro friend, I can't possibly be racist". It's typical of racism, sorry. I'm just holding up a mirror.

There are cases where people became an ex-negro:

Relax, Kick your shoes off. Praise Jesus!!! (Blacks and Homosexuals strictly prohibited!)

Comment

• Give me infractions! Really!

I did not say i have an african american friend to prove innocence of racism. I said it because he is smarter than all of you, making the stereotype false. Now please, quote my entire post, not two words. Oh, and invest in a razor. Seriously, you guys look like you are going to shoot up a K mart. Or do you guys have KKK marts? heh. I made another funny.

Comment

• Re: Give me infractions! Really!

I did not say i have an african american friend to prove innocence of racism. I said it because he is smarter than all of you, making the stereotype false. Now please, quote my entire post, not two words. Oh, and invest in a razor. Seriously, you guys look like you are going to shoot up a K mart. Or do you guys have KKK marts? heh. I made another funny.
                            Why are you so stupid and boring?
                            Sweet Lord Jesus,

Amen.

Comment

• Re: Give me infractions! Really!

I did not say i have an african american friend to prove innocence of racism. I said it because he is smarter than all of you, making the stereotype false.
                              It looks like Logic is not your friend. As proof of your point, you make the claim that you have a friend who does not fit certain conditions... yet you offer no proof as to the validity of this new claim.

You could claim your friend is a clown who can fly as proof that clowns are not subject to gravity.

Now please, quote my entire post, not two words.
                              You are a hypocrite: you respond to perhaps 10% of what we write. If we don't respond to every single point you make, it's because you're repeating yourself or simply throwing an insult our way like here:

Oh, and invest in a razor. Seriously, you guys look like you are going to shoot up a K mart. Or do you guys have KKK marts? heh. I made another funny.
                              You want me to respond to this drivel? Okay, fine: you are a retard who fails to understand even basic concepts of logic and rational discourse. You don't even grasp that a personal attack like the above is nothing more than an ad hominem fallacy that most definitely does not constitute a logically sound argument. But in typical retard fashion, you are too retarded to see just how retarded you are.

Comment

• cowboy buttsecks

you are all butts, and use this religious fanaticism to keep people realizing that you rape children with your beards. Seriously, I am afraid of your beard power. You could suffocate people with them. Or pleasure them, if you used enough hair gel. Oh noes! They're attacking the pope!

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/CLK/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/CLK/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                                X