X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Queers Deserve The Death Penalty!!

Some of what I said, namely "whore-monger", came the site's own Pastor Ezekial.
    Ah! That could be it then. You put a hyphen in "whore-monger", when there isn't one. This is a misquote from the Bible and a very serious error.
    sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
    Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
      You want to know who the biggest hypocrite in the world is? The biggest hypocrite in the world is the person who believes in the death penalty for murderers and not for homersexurals. Hypocrite!!

The same God who instituted the death penalty for murderers is the same God who instituted the death penalty for rapists and for homers – sodomites, queers! That’s what it was instituted for, okay? That’s God, he hasn’t changed. Oh, God doesn’t feel that way in the New Testament … God never “felt” anything about it, He commanded it and said they should be taken out and killed.

Why? Because the sodomites are infectious, that’s why. Because they’re not reproducers, that goes without saying, they’re recruiters. And you know who they’re after? Your children. Remember you dropped off your kids last week? That’s who they’re after. You drop them off as some day care, you drop them off as some school somewhere, you don’t know where they’re at. I’ll tell you where they’re at:they’re being recruited by the sodomites! They’re being molested by the sodomites!!

They recruit through rape. They recruit through molestation. They recruit through violation. They are infecting our society. They are spreading their disease. It’s not a physical disease, it’s a sin disease, it’s a wicked, filthy sin disease and it’s spreading on a rampage. Can’t you see that it’s spreading on a rampage? I mean, can you not see that? Can you not see that it’s just exploding in growth? Why? Because each sodomite recruits far more than one other sodomite because his whole life is about recruiting other sodomites, his whole life is about violating and hurting people and molesting ‘em.

Once we get the secular constitution tossed out and the Holy Word of God in it's place, we WILL bring back the death penalty for queers!! Shout GLORY!!
      Pastor Ezekiel, how do all of you feel toward people who have same-sex attraction, but who are not acting on it? I have struggled with the attraction most of my life, but I am not practicing. Do you think I should be executed? How do you think God feels toward me? How do you feel toward me? You have to understand some thing - we do not choose the attraction - yes, the practice is a choice, but the attraction is not. I am striving to live like God wants me to live, and I want to obey Him in every aspect of my life. How do you feel about these things?

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior Man View Post
        ... but I am not practicing. Do you think I should be executed?
        You answered your own question. Some scripture:

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

If you do not lie with a man, then this would not apply and you can still redeem yourself. There is a story about a fellow named Bob who took the advice of a childhood friend also named Ezekiel:

I hope you will find this story inspirational.
        I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
        Matthew 7:22
        Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
        Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

Comment

Thanks, God=life

Thanks for that, God=life; yeah, I actually already read that thread, a while after I joined.

Comment

Pastor Ezekiel, how do all of you feel toward people who have same-sex attraction, but who are not acting on it? I have struggled with the attraction most of my life, but I am not practicing. Do you think I should be executed? How do you think God feels toward me? How do you feel toward me? You have to understand some thing - we do not choose the attraction - yes, the practice is a choice, but the attraction is not. I am striving to live like God wants me to live, and I want to obey Him in every aspect of my life. How do you feel about these things?
            I think it's clear what you need to do.

Matthew 5:29-30
            And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
            Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Huh?

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
              I think it's clear what you need to do.

Matthew 5:29-30
              And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
              No, it is not clear. I said I am NOT practicing, so why would that verse apply to me?

Comment

Re: Huh?

No, it is not clear. I said I am NOT practicing, so why would that verse apply to me?
                Yes, but if you see another man, you will get lusty feelings. The desire itself is sinful too.

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
                Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
                Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

Comment

Attraction

Originally posted by GOD=life View Post
                  Yes, but if you see another man, you will get lusty feelings. The desire itself is sinful too.
                  Don't you get lustful feelings toward women when you see them? By that logic, we would have to live on separate planets as to avoid ever seeing a member of the opposite sex, so that we could avoid lusting after them!

Comment

Re: Attraction

Don't you get lustful feelings toward women when you see them?
                    Sorry, but are you comparing heterosexual lustful feelings toward women with homersexual lustful feelings?

We are already in agreement that they are not the same and that one is approved by God and the other isn't.

You seem to be somewhat ambivalent about getting rid of your sinful lifestyle...

Comment

Re: Attraction

Don't you get lustful feelings toward women when you see them? By that logic, we would have to live on separate planets as to avoid ever seeing a member of the opposite sex, so that we could avoid lusting after them!
                      No True Christian™ lusts after women. Looking again in Matthew 5:27-28

Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

It is those four verses that show that the thought is just as important as the crime.
                      Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Lust

Sorry, but are you comparing heterosexual lustful feelings toward women with homersexual lustful feelings?

We are already in agreement that they are not the same and that one is approved by God and the other isn't.

You seem to be somewhat ambivalent about getting rid of your sinful lifestyle...
                        Aren't all forms of lust the same? If you are lusting after some one, isn't it equally sinful regardless of whether the object of that lust is of the opposite sex or the same sex? I never said one is approved by God and the other isn't; God condems lusting after any one!

Comment

Thanks!

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
                          No True Christian™ lusts after women. Looking again in Matthew 5:27-28

Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

It is those four verses that show that the thought is just as important as the crime.
                          Okay, that answers my question; thanks, Levi!

Comment

Re: Lust

Aren't all forms of lust the same?
                            As Brother Levi aptly pointed out: a True Christian™ is not driven by lust, but by God.

A homersexual has confused lust with love. That is why I always recommend that homers ask their boyfriends if they love them. Then they come back to me crying that I was right. There are many True Christians™ who ones erred into homersexuality and are now Saved.

You can be too.

Make that choice!

Comment

Make The Choice

As Brother Levi aptly pointed out: a True Christian™ is not driven by lust, but by God.

A homersexual has confused lust with love. That is why I always recommend that homers ask their boyfriends if they love them. Then they come back to me crying that I was right. There are many True Christians™ who ones erred into homersexuality and are now Saved.

You can be too.

Make that choice!
                              Thanks, 'GOD=life'; I appreciate that! I am trying and will continue to try to live every aspect of my life as I know Christ wants me to live. I just wasn't sure what you meant before, by what you said; that's all.

Comment

I've heard a theory that homophobia is actually not the phobia of the homosexual themself. That it is xenaphobia, the fear of something different, or even internal guilt from an existing homosexual fantasy. I'm looking up the source of that theory, can't find it at this moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X