X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unicorns

I believe I have located the proper forum to ask this.

Are unicorns real? I did not believe in them, but then I came across Numbers 23:22.

"God brought them out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn."

Those on this site have the most powerful faith I've encountered, so I hope you may provide me with an enlightening answer

Re: Unicorns

Originally posted by Dirjel View Post
    I believe I have located the proper forum to ask this.

Are unicorns real? I did not believe in them, but then I came across Numbers 23:22.

"God brought them out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn."

Those on this site have the most powerful faith I've encountered, so I hope you may provide me with an enlightening answer
    Next time try the search function. The pertinent thread is HERE.

It is customary for new sinners to make a thread of their own in the "introductions" section, that we might welcome you properly. We'd love to hear about your favorite Bible verses, and how you found Christ.

Also, new posters should take a look at THIS thread.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I apologize. I tried the search function, but it returned no results.

Perhaps I mispelled the word

I've already perused some of the n00bs thread, though I quickly became disinterested. "Blah blah blah serious business." The thread appears to me to be redundant, but I recognize that the world is full of sinners and the incompetent, so...

Anyway, off to the introductions page! (If I can find it... )

Comment

Are unicorns real?
        Of course unicorns are real; it says so right in the Bible. Not only are they real, but their very existence proves the lies and slander of evolutionists. If they're as smart as they claim they are; how come they've never found any unicorn bones?

Comment

Originally posted by Deaner View Post
          how come they've never found any unicorn bones?
          O.o

Holy ****. I never even thought about that. I'm learning so much here!
          Last edited by Pastor Ezekiel; 06-08-2008, 01:17 PM. Reason: profanity edited

Comment

O.o

Holy ****. I never even thought about that. I'm learning so much here!
            Isa:11:8: And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.
            Isa:14:29: Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.
            Isa59 :5: They hatch cockatrice' eggs, and weave the spider's web: he that eateth of their eggs dieth, and that which is crushed breaketh out into a viper.
            Jer:8:17: For, behold, I will send serpents, cockatrices, among you, which will not be charmed, and they shall bite you, saith the LORD.

You'll be asking if cockatrices are real next! Huh! The ignorance of the Unsaved Trash!
            sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
            Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
              You'll be asking if cockatrices are real next! Huh! The ignorance of the Unsaved Trash!
              of coarse they real, unsaved trash so silly . lord God always send me a cokatrice whenever i forget to takes my meds sometimes he send me 2 cokatrices an a levithan an i try to prays them away

Comment

Unicorns restored my faith in KJV.Ya see only the KJV mentions unicorns,and seeing as the bible says unicorns exist and the bible is true and only the KJV translates with unicorns, that means unicorns exist and the KJV is the only reliable translation. So you can take your NIV and your ESB and your HIV bibles and chuck em.Praise God.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Ram View Post
                  Unicorns restored my faith in KJV.Ya see only the KJV mentions unicorns,and seeing as the bible says unicorns exist and the bible is true and only the KJV translates with unicorns, that means unicorns exist and the KJV is the only reliable translation. So you can take your NIV and your ESB and your HIV bibles and chuck em.Praise God.
                  I like your style sir!
                  sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                  Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

As do I.
                    This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Ram View Post
                      The Geneva 1599 and Webster's Bible also say "unicorn", and the YLT leaves the word untranslated as "reem", which is Hebrew for unicorn. Those three Bibles are much better than most, but they each have their own problems. I only trust the KJV.

Pastor Billy-Reuben
                      Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
                      Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
                      #ChristianLivesMatter

sigpic

Comment

I've read that part of the Bible that talks of Unicorns. My question is do they look like the figures my husbands buys for me, or are they different? I think they're beautiful (The ones I collect)

Comment

Originally posted by SavedSinceIwas12 View Post
                          I've read that part of the Bible that talks of Unicorns. My question is do they look like the figures my husbands buys for me, or are they different? I think they're beautiful (The ones I collect)
                          Stop posting in bold, please. It hurts my eyes. How shall we know what kind of figurines your husband buys for you that we may advise you?
                          Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
                          "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
                          Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

They look like little horses with a horn on its head right between its eyes.
                            Is this print better for your eyes Brother?

Comment

Originally posted by SavedSinceIwas12 View Post
                              They look like little horses with a horn on its head right between its eyes.
                              Is this print better for your eyes Brother?
                              The print is much better, thank you. Nope, those are not true depictions of Unicorns. Unicorns have super strength and must be huge!

Numbers 23:22 tells us just how strong they are!

23:22 God brought them out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn.
                              Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
                              "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
                              Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

Working...
                              X