X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BRING BACK SLAVERY!!!

Originally posted by FortyTwo View Post
    Does your God encourage racism?
    I have answered that question in another thread. Stop spamming our forum.

Does your God encourage slavery?

-FortyTwo
    Yes.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Would it be accurate to describe Landover Baptists as racist and inhumane?

Ok

-FortyTwo
      Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Ok

-FortyTwo
        There is no room for racism in Christianity.
        May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

That is darn tootin' right, Brother Nobar!

What I described earlier is nothing out of the ordinary. Nearly all people have to work to 'keep the lights on'. Failure to do so results in unpleasantness. If you consider being a member of the human race pointless slavery, then you really need to read your Bible.
          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

How is it "racist and inhumane" to want to buy slaves and treat them in a biblical manner? Once God's Law is the law of the land, I plan on buying all sorts of different slaves - joos, nigras, chinks, midgets (of any color (I really want to buy a midget to dress up in pointy hats and shoes)), wetbacks, wops, you name it. There isn't a racist bone in my body! All my slaves will be treated equally to each other, and treated well! I'm so compassionate that I would even consider buying a retarded, so I resent your implication that I have anything less than love in my heart.
            Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
            Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
            Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
            All a-Twitter for Salvation!
            Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
            On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
            My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Ok

-FortyTwo
              it is the Lord's Words that we follow:
              Ex:21:4: If his master have given him a wife, and she have born him sons or daughters; the wife and her children shall be her master's, and he shall go out by himself.
              Ex:21:5: And if the servant shall plainly say, I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free:
              Ex:21:6: Then his master shall bring him unto the judges; he shall also bring him to the door, or unto the door post; and his master shall bore his ear through with an aul; and he shall serve him for ever.
              Ex:21:7: And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do.

Read Exodus, it is filled with His Mercy and Compassion, not to mention the most wholesome of guidance.
              sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
              Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

I would voice my opinion but I just learned I can't(to liberal)....so ya.
                Praise God, please wipe there minds clean of this idea and etch it out of the book...no opinion here.
                Please, I gave up dollies months ago.

Comment

Amen sister! Let us all have more time for God, and less time doing petty tasks.

Comment

Ok

-FortyTwo
                    Here we go agin. No one be a racist here.
                    Not since da Emaciation Constipation has da colored folk like me had mo freedom to do what da white folks need me to do fo dem.
                    Everybodys Blested Ole Mammy

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Avatar View Post
                      What would you do with it? They've all lost the Godly work ethic they had back in the 1800s. Now the nigrettes weigh in at 300 lbs plus apiece and the nigra boys spend all day doing drugs and trying to impregnate anything that moves.

Maybe if you brought some new nigras over from Africa, that might work.
                      Brother Avatar,

You have made some good points regarding the modern American Negro work ethic, but don't you think that is why the Good Lord made overseers? A good overseer is good, not only for the fact he can make his employer money, but he also will bring discipline to the Negro, add structure to his life and make him a better person. It is without a doubt a win-win situation for all concerned.

Glory to God!

Comment

Back when we had slavery, negroes enjoyed full employment. Then that liberal Democrat Abraham Lincoln gave them "freedom," and now they're all out of work and doing drugs. I'm sure that if we brought back slavery, the negroes would be grateful for the job opportunities.

yours in Christ,
                        Brother Buford
                        yours in Christ,
                        Brother Buford

sigpic

The only way to reduce the number of nuclear weapons is to use them.
                        - Rush Limbaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Buford T Scoggins View Post
                          Back when we had slavery, negroes enjoyed full employment. Then that liberal Democrat Abraham Lincoln gave them "freedom," and now they're all out of work and doing drugs. I'm sure that if we brought back slavery, the negroes would be grateful for the job opportunities.

yours in Christ,
                          Brother Buford
                          Unfortunately Brother, I do not think they would be thankful for the employment. We must remember that these are no humans like me and you, they are no more intelligent then the common ape! Also we must note that they are genetically lazy and do not want any jobs of any kind! Poor dumb apes, it's a shame they are afraid of a little work. Anyway, once we get them back in their chains and teach them with the end of a whip their place, they will adjust and conform. May God Bless you brother! Glory be to God!

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
                            I am SICK AND TIRED of the LIEberal elite keeping me from exercising my God-given RIGHT to own slaves! Abraham Lincoln, that stinking RINO (Republican In Name Only), has a LOT to answer for as I'm sure he's doing right now, gulping sulfurous smoke in the eternal fires of HELL! THIS IS AMERICA! A CHRISTIAN nation founded by CHRISTIAN men on CHRISTIAN principles! This is supposed to be a FREE NATION but where is my freedom to own slaves that is GRANTED BY GOD?!?!

Leviticus 25:44 Both thy bondmen, and thy bondmaids, which thou shalt have, shall be of the heathen that are round about you; of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaids.
                            25:45 Moreover of the children of the strangers that do sojourn among you, of them shall ye buy, and of their families that are with you, which they begat in your land: and they shall be your possession.
                            25:46 And ye shall take them as an inheritance for your children after you, to inherit them for a possession; they shall be your bondmen for ever: but over your brethren the children of Israel, ye shall not rule one over another with rigour.

Some people thought this country's descent into communism began in the 60s. No, my friends. It started when Lincoln decided to destroy our free market system by abolishing slavery!
                            Bringing back slavery today would fix so many of America's current woes! Unemployed? Sell them into slavery! Illegal immigrant? Allow them to stay by selling them into slavery! Sodomites? Sell them into slavery and let their new owners geld them (until sodomy is once again rightfully a capital crime, of course)! Feminazis? Sell them into slavery! Thieves? Exodus 22:3 has the answer - slavery!

Exodus 21:2 If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing.

Just imagine. Instead of hiring joo lawyers and accountants, we can buy a new one every six years! My husband, Mr. Whitford, buys a new car more frequently than that!

Why can't Mr. Whitford sell our daughter? Is Stalin in charge here?!?!

Exodus 21:7 And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do.

It's ridiculous that my husband can't sell our daughter to be a maidservant!

"But Mrs. Whitford, I'm a whiny false 'Christian' who doesn't read the Bible and thinks the Old Testament doesn't count anymore! Wah wah wah!"

Ephesians 6:5 Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;
                            6:6 Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart;
                            6:7 With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men:
                            6:8 Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free.

1 Timothy 6:1 Let as many servants as are under the yoke count their own masters worthy of all honour, that the name of God and his doctrine be not blasphemed.
                            6:2 And they that have believing masters, let them not despise them, because they are brethren; but rather do them service, because they are faithful and beloved, partakers of the benefit. These things teach and exhort.

Titus 2:9 Exhort servants to be obedient unto their own masters, and to please them well in all things; not answering again;
                            2:10 Not purloining, but shewing all good fidelity; that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! It's time all True Christians™ stand up together and TAKE BACK AMERICA! I want God-fearing slaves, and I'm sick of people who think they know better than THE LORD telling me I can't have any!
                            Yeah I hope they reinstate slavery so I can commandeer over you and your mental deficiency

Comment

We need to bring back slavery in this Country. It would take care of two problems. It would send all of those Mary worshipping mexicans back to mexico and it would put a lot of negros to work.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyReb View Post
                                We need to bring back slavery in this Country. It would take care of two problems. It would send all of those Mary worshipping mexicans back to mexico and it would put a lot of negros to work.
                                I use the bible to justify racism and make unfounded over generalizations about entire races.-you

Comment

Working...
                                X