X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Scientific proof the Earth is flat!

[QUOTE=1dad11;1225899]Gravity?

Going to the ends of the earth means going basically to far flung places.

East west, north and south. Have you opened the door of your heart to Jesus? You think there is a real little wooden door down there?

Please tell us you are not serious.
    Corrected a typo....
    I apparently ended up in a den of vipers.

Comment

Originally posted by 1dad11 View Post
      Corrected a typo....
      Are you on the drugs son? Get straight with Jesus. Do a little Christianity Cocktail with your huff.
      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Corrected a typo....
        Not very well, dear. In any case, you haven't answered the question. Have you opened your heart to Jesus? He's waiting, you know. His Justice is infinite, but His patience is not. You'll only get until your last breath to make this life-or-death choice. Won't you let Him in and see what He has to say? Maybe invite Him for a spot of tea to be friendly.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
          Are you on the drugs son? Get straight with Jesus. Do a little Christianity Cocktail with your huff.
          I guess that is the best reply you could come up with. Work on that. False accusations and self righteousness doesn't cut it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
            Not very well, dear. In any case, you haven't answered the question. Have you opened your heart to Jesus? He's waiting, you know. His Justice is infinite, but His patience is not. You'll only get until your last breath to make this life-or-death choice. Won't you let Him in and see what He has to say? Maybe invite Him for a spot of tea to be friendly.
            I have.

Does that mean I now have to believe that the sun is cool and the earth flat?

Comment

I have.

Does that mean I now have to believe that the sun is cool and the earth flat?
              Yes. Except that the Sun in very hot. Its temperature is exactly 5039.6 K. But you have to accept Jesus wholly to be Saved®.

James 2:10
              For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
              2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
              Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

It's ridiculous really. The sun is yellow. A senior Pastor has shown us the calculation. The sun is about 5,000K. Now most people have stood by a fire in winter and noticed that the closer in you are the hotter it gets. A fire a mile away is not very warming, but one burning at 5,000K? So I looked up some temperatures. Red hot molten iron is about one thousand and white hot tungsten about three times that. A blacksmith has no trouble heating iron up by burning wood, or charcoal or something like that so a large red hot stump thrown on a campfire gives an approximate example.

Say if you were a foot away? Yes, pretty hot. Could you stand a yard away, to do some toast say? No. What about a mile away? Yes, I think that would be OK. But these "scientists" claim the sun is ninety-three million miles away yet heats up Australia to 120°? And Arabia? I've never been to the Sahara but I think it gets pretty hot there too and these places are much larger than a piece of toast. The sun could not be so far away and still produce these effects. It is time to remove "science based" evidence from all government funded projects, the evidence is all in by now and it's just one fail after another. God has explained this for us: stars are attached to The Firmament, they do not "orbit" anything and the world is fixed securely to pillars just as Heaven is secured in place above us. If it were no so, where did Jesus go to when He ascended as witnessed and recorded in Acts?
                ACTS 1 .KJV . look up
                [Jesus speaking] It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.
                8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
                9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
                10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
                11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
                12 Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is from Jerusalem a sabbath day's journey.

Comment

Going to the ends of the earth means going basically to far flung places.
                  Oh... so you are the one with the "magic decoding ring"? The one who knows exactly what God is saying? And everyone else is "wrong".

Well, friend, wake up and smell the manna - we here at Landover were born and brought up in True Christianity, and so I think we can say that we know a little bit more than you...
                  sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                  Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Amen, completely true, here another scriptural proof from brother Jason Jack who lives in Birmingham in Sweet Home Alabama:

Ecclesiastes 5:3b "A fool's voice is known by multitude of words."

Comment

I wanted to attend the recent Flat Earth Society convention in England but my schedule did not allow it. I've been looking forward to a review of the papers and seminars. Anyone can see it was a powerful step forward in establishing the truth of our flat earth. Attendees came from across the flat earth representing many countries.

There were lots of experiments and demonstrations to show the impossibility of the real round earth. You could see water flowing out when a pan was tipped and lots more. Besides science, the powerful argument against round earth is that it comes from our enemies, liberals, scientists and government agencies. We know who we can trust and it is not them.

The popularity of this first ever conference means we are gaining. It's just a matter of time before the laughable notion of a "globe" is in the dust bin of history:

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Elmer G. White View Post
                        Yes. Except that the Sun in very hot. Its temperature is exactly 5039.6 K. But you have to accept Jesus wholly to be Saved®.

James 2:10
                        For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
                        Earth is round there is alot of evidence for it and I have that evidence

Comment

Originally posted by OneFailure View Post
                          Earth is round there is alot of evidence for it and I have that evidence
                          And a quarter is round, too -- round and FLAT!!
                          (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Originally posted by Isabella White View Post
                            And a quarter is round, too -- round and FLAT!!
                            The earth is not round like quarter its round like an oblate spheroid

Comment

Where is that proof? In exactly which verse of the Bible?
                              1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

An "oblate spheroid"? What on Earth ...?? My Dear, this notion of a round or spherical planet has been going on for a very long time. But, clearly, Earth is flat and I'm afraid that's just the way God made it. I have friends in Melbourne, Australia and they say they never feel like they're going to skid off, and they never complain of headaches from standing upside down. Oh, I know ... you will talk about gravity which, I suppose, is an interesting concept, even though it sounds like a bunch of New Age mumbo-jumbo. And that's why so many of us home-school our children, so we can rescue them from such extreme notions that only pollute their young minds! Best of luck to you, and I hope you'll see the truth in this. If you're not saved yet, may I recommend giving your life to Jesus so that He can help you to see what's so clearly in the Bible, and that is: Earth is flat! Sincerely, Isabella W. Job 38:13 "That it might take hold of the ENDS OF THE EARTH, that the wicked might be shaken out of it?" (KJV)
                                (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Working...
                                X