X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Informative World Map

Originally posted by MarkHenry View Post
    even is you don't like countries other than the USA,you should still be able to pinpoint the major nations on a map and know how the rest of the world looks like. Its like food, you know propably hundreds of different ingredients and can approximately say where they are in the supermarket, still does not mean you have to buy all of them.
    Most people are not capable of naming all our states, let alone point out on a map where they are. So why should we bother where their tiny little insignificant countries, many of them smaller than one of our states, are on some map?
    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
      Here's another map for those of you who need some help understanding other parts of the world:

Excellent! I like how New Zealand is labeled as "Xena"

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
        Hello everyone,
        I saw on another thread that some Unsaved Trash didn't know where Chinks came from, so I thought I'd make a map of the world to show everyone where everyone else is.

I would have liked to have room to show how bits of the USA are infested with papists or Lutherans, or that the French smell of garlic, their women are harlots and their men are all homers, but there's just not the room.

Perhaps I'll do some more detailed ones later.

Anyway, I hope this helps:

[ATTACH]6096[/ATTACH]
        You are seriously one dense mother, i mean the ignorance by itself is outstanding but you even put the wrong groups in the wrong places. It goes to show that you have no understanding of the outside world.
        God is as strong as a unicorn Num.23:22, 24:8

Comment

Brother Bathfire is one of the wisest men I know. How would he know about all of the cultures of the world without any understanding of it?
          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Science! View Post
            You are seriously one dense mother, i mean the ignorance by itself is outstanding but you even put the wrong groups in the wrong places. It goes to show that you have no understanding of the outside world.
            Why are all you monkey-worshiping atheists so hateful and angry? You won't win many converts like that.

Jesus loves us with His special kind of love. Can't you see that?
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Brother Bathfire based this map upon the findings of our Godly Soldiers in their Blessed Crusade against Islamofascism. They have been there, you have not. Please, stop showing off your appalling ignorance, you'll only embarrass yourself.
              Sweet Lord Jesus,
              I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
              Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
              Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
              Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
              Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
              Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
              Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

I'm surprised he bothered to label any of the rest of the world on this map other than "people who need saving." I love his map, I do, but your argument against it is nonsense. The most detailed map any good Christian needs is:

Praise Jesus! <3
                Revelation 22:18-19 "For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of this prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."

Comment

As I understand it The Landover Baptist Churh hosts a annual event where you get to use children as Jesus meant it to be. My question is how do you sign up for this event?

Comment

Originally posted by KaptenMorot View Post
                    As I understand it The Landover Baptist Churh hosts a annual event where you get to use children as Jesus meant it to be. My question is how do you sign up for this event?
                    If you mean the Bible Gun Camp, that's only accessible for True Christians™.

If this is some kind of dull, atheist joke, have fun laughing about it in Hell.
                    Sweet Lord Jesus,
                    I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
                    Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
                    Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
                    Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
                    Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
                    Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
                    Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

• Re: Informative World Map

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but I think it is necessary to include Norway in the map. Label them as Church burning Satan's Spawn. Infact, probably best to place that label on the whole area, including Finland, Sweden and possibly even Denmark.
                      Chart Attack is Magazine web site about music, entertainment, tech and internet trends in 2024.
                      The good Lord looks down upon those who deal in S&M, Goths be warned:

Exodus 1:14

And they made their lives bitter with hard bondage, in morter, and in brick, and in all manner of service, wherein they made them serve, was with rigour.

Comment

Originally posted by True Disciple View Post
                        Please, stop showing off your appalling ignorance, you'll only embarrass yourself.

Wow, Pot/Kettle/Black.

You speak like a man who has no passport nor knowledge of the world outside of his own neighbourhood yet you presume to automatically be more knowledgeable than anyone who questions your truly biggoted world view.

And then you label them as ignorant.

This site is amazing, pure genius... if you were trying to be funny that is.
                        A whip for the horse, lube for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

Originally posted by True Sinner View Post
                          This site is amazing, pure genius...
                          We know. But we don't want you to praise the site, we want you to Praise the LORD!
                          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

i had my doubts on this site. i thought it would be a bunch of fundamental christians pushing their belief. but in fact what i found out is that this site is nothing but white trash hardcore racist ignorant fundamentalist baptists that only think their religion is correct. no not other forms of christianity are right, just this one. now i know for a fact the reason why i got out of this religion, because i got an education. im going to college and majoring in biology going pre med with honors so dont you dare insult my intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by Aformerbaptist View Post
                              i had my doubts on this site. i thought it would be a bunch of fundamental christians pushing their belief. but in fact what i found out is that this site is nothing but white trash hardcore racist ignorant fundamentalist baptists that only think their religion is correct. no not other forms of christianity are right, just this one. now i know for a fact the reason why i got out of this religion, because i got an education. im going to college and majoring in biology going pre med with honors so dont you dare insult my intelligence.
                              The last post in this thread was 4 weeks ago. Would you point out where your "intelligence" was insulted in this thread.

Sheesh, it's like dealing with roaches, they get into everything.
                              Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by Aformerbaptist View Post
                                You're an illiterate twerp. I hope you won't handle patients the way you handle typing.
                                Luke 5:31
                                And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick

Comment

Working...
                                X