X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yet more PROOF that "rape victims" are actually dirty whores

if I were an african-irishman, i would have said so. Saying I am irish implies I am 100% Irish. which I am. As for the sentence that doesn't make sense, let me reword it.
    If a woman dresses like a whore, it provokes a man to rape (i guess). If i call you white trash (or anything that would anger you), you have been provoked.
    If you kill me after i call you names, it was provoked, but still wrong.
    If the woman is raped after dressing like a whore, it was provoked, but still wrong.
    Understand?

Comment

Originally posted by Rev Beaten View Post
      if I were an african-irishman, i would have said so. Saying I am irish implies I am 100% Irish. which I am. As for the sentence that doesn't make sense, let me reword it.
      If a woman dresses like a whore, it provokes a man to rape (i guess). If i call you white trash (or anything that would anger you), you have been provoked.
      If the woman is raped after dressing like a whore, it was provoked, but still wrong.
      Understand?
      First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself.

Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here uninvited, and unwelcome.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Saying I am irish implies I am 100% Irish.
        Negroes in Ireland aren't called African, but simply negroes. Look here for what a negro did in Ireland:

Connacht Tribune - First for News and Sport in Galway City and County. The paper of record for County Galway News, Sport, Lifestyle, Property, Entertainment...

A Nigerian taxi driver who punched a female taxi driver in the face has been convicted of assault and fined 800 euro.
        40 year old Collins Festus Anieke of 98 Fearann Rí, Doughiska, denied assaulting Mary Butler-Walsh at the Bus Eireann station, Fairgreen, on September 26 last year.
        Look here for an article from Time, in partnership with CNN:

Most often, Negro leaders point to poverty as the No. 1 factor in Negro crime. As Editor Louis Martin of the Chicago Defender sees it, the main cause is poor and crowded housing. But the moderate crime rates among European immigrants, subject to similar stresses of poverty and bad housing, suggest that other factors may be more important.
        If a woman dresses like a whore, it provokes a man to rape (i guess).
        Sorry, but I am the expert on this subject. I was invited to be a keynote speaker at a conference on this very subject:

A place where parents can get good Godly advice on how to raise a family: how to properly administer corporal punishment, which movies to avoid, and more!

I don't get it. The only scenario in which I would kill you is if you tried to rob my house (not uncommon for negroes). In that scenario, then yes, I would kill you. But this is also 100% legal according to secular law.

Why would she dress like a whore if she didn't want to be raped? It doesn't make sense. Read my article: 9% of women have frequent rape fantasies, friend.

Oh, and my data comes exclusively from secular sources. You might like to study the FACTS before spouting poorly researched opinion.
        I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
        Matthew 7:22
        Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
        Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

Comment

If the woman is raped after dressing like a whore, it was provoked, but still wrong. Understand?
          I agree with you rape is wrong as does God. This thread is about the woman being a filthy whore.
          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
            A while ago David Copperfield (a retarded idiot, but that's besides the point here) got seduced into kinky sex by a filthy whore. As usual the world blamed the poor innocent man while it is always the dirty slut that is to blame in these so called "rape" cases. We True Christians™ have known this for a long time now. But still ready-for-hell™ atheists keep visiting our peaceful Christian forum with silly postings about how these filthy little whores are poor "rape victims".

But God didn't allow this evil tramp to get away with her nasty sinful prostitute ways!

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/...field.accuser/
            bite your tongue you old fucking fool.

you say this cause your view on women is discriminate and out dated.

your're a lowly scumbag for saying this. no true good person would say what you just did. i'm utterly disgusted by your opinion. and you're an old man.
            religion doesn't make you a good person. go die your views are go longer valid
            A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

Originally posted by Heretic. View Post
              i'm utterly disgusted by your opinion. and you're an old man.
              No? It's not valid today?

A woman who fabricated a gang rape accusation was sentenced Tuesday to up to three years behind bars herself, saying she was riven with remorse for sending an innocent man to prison.Biurny Peguero, 27, pleaded guilty in December to perjury, admitting she made up the September 2005 incident that unjustly put construction worker William McCaffrey in jail and prison for nearly four years. A judge overturned his rape conviction in December, with new DNA evidence also playing a role.
              "I question myself every day as to how I could have done this," Peguero told a Manhattan state court judge.
              Peguero originally said McCaffrey was the ringleader among three men who raped her at knifepoint after luring her into their car. She met them after a night out at a Manhattan nightclub with female friends.
              McCaffrey, now 32, said she had agreed to go with them to a party. He said they dropped her off unharmed after she changed her mind.
              But jurors spurned his account after hearing from Peguero, among other witnesses. She went on to speak at his sentencing hearing, saying, "Justice has finally been served." He was sentenced to 20 years in prison; no one else was convicted.
              Now what really happened.

Peguero came to believe her lie because she had been too drunk to remember much of the night in question, according to a report from a psychiatrist who examined Peguero at her lawyer's request.
              Prosecutors have said she told them she claimed she was raped to make her friends feel sorry for her. Assistant District Attorney Evan Krutoy suggested Tuesday that she may have lied out of anger at a man who had upset - but not attacked - her.
              The man got 20 years for the rape accusation. Now, let's see what the whore who accused him is getting.

"I don't know the reason why, but she wanted to do this," he said, urging a two- to six-year sentence.
              On what planet is that justice? When we replace the Constitution with the KJV1611, some things are going to be changing.
              There's a reason the Bible says,

Hebrews 13:8

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
              Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

bite your tongue you old piffleing fool. your're a lowly scumbag for saying this. no true good person would say what you just did. i'm utterly disgusted by your opinion. and you're an old man.
                And in you view you yourself would be a nice and good person? Did you even read your own babbling? Let me guess your parent divorced the moment you where born?
                To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                  And in you view you yourself would be a nice and good person? Did you even read your own babbling? Let me guess your parent divorced the moment you where born?
                  i come from a happy family. ;D

people like you retard the humane race as a species, and give a bad name to americans everywhere. good day
                  A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

KJV Deu 22:25-26

But if a man find a betrothed damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die.

But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing; there is in the damsel no sin worthy of death

Comment

i come from a happy family
                      You and your family will stop being happy once you arrive in hell for your sins. Whores like you are the reason there are so many untrue "rape" cases.

Comment

Stop beating down on Cranky Old Man.

He says it like it is.

1) He is cranky and
                        2) He is old

Can't find a more awesome combination anywhere.

Cranky and old are the best when it comes to discussing whores, whoredom and whorehood.

Awesome Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by Still Undead View Post
                          He says it like it is.
                          This is true. I don't waste words on political correctness.

Comment

Originally posted by Wide-Open View Post
                            Friend, I'll only pick on this one: yes, we WANT to avoid that kind of social interaction. Because, let's face it: "social interaction" comes down to satanic music, heavvy petting, drugs, abortion, playing pokemon, and even worse.
                            My level 100 Charizard says differently

Comment

yknow its a pschological rule of thumb that nearly all rapes are dominance motivated than sexual. read a textbook if you dont believe me

Comment

Originally posted by ZekeFreak View Post
                                read a textbook if you dont believe me
                                Did you know the Holy Bible contains text? Why not read it and save your soul!

Comment

Working...
                                X