X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES IRELAND!

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
    I'm of very strong Irish descent and I have 2 jobs (one part time and one full time) and I go to school full time as well.
    How's that for lazy?
    I'd suggest getting one job that pays well, then you can leave the part time one, and as for the night course, well that's entirely up to you.

Comment

Originally posted by PaddyGinger Irishman View Post
      I'd suggest getting one job that pays well, then you can leave the part time one, and as for the night course, well that's entirely up to you.
      I was meaning to hit the quote button on Lisa H's post on that.

Comment

That's no problem at all.

She is kinda cute and distracting!!

Comment

You were not, you quoted Paddy.
          Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
          Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
          Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
          Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
          Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
          Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

So how many of you drunken Irish see Jesus in this.

Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
            Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
            Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
            Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
            Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa H View Post
              So how many of you drunken Irish see Jesus in this.

I meant to quote your post instead of Paddy's....? What is too hard to understand about that?

And, HEYYY THERE'S NO JESUS IN THAT PICTURE!!!!

Comment

I meant to quote your post instead of Paddy's....? What is too hard to understand about that?

And, HEYYY THERE'S NO JESUS IN THAT PICTURE!!!!
                If you meant to quote my post then why did you quote Paddy's? That is totally illogical unless you are that uncoordinated.

That's not what your fellow Irish are saying about the picture.

A shadowy figure emerged in the painted façade of the Seanchai Irish Pub (Warrnambool, Australia) in the last two weeks and has sparked much attention.

The long-haired figure is standing with hands outstretched.

Comment

If you meant to quote my post then why did you quote Paddy's? That is totally illogical unless you are that uncoordinated.

That's not what your fellow Irish are saying about the picture.
                  I was telling Paddy because I didn't mean to send that to him.

Your geography sucks.
                  Australia is located conveniently 9,753 miles away from Ireland (if you fly).

Comment

I was telling Paddy because I didn't mean to send that to him.
                    Come on. You did not make a mistake, you did it on purpose.

Your geography sucks.
                    Australia is located conveniently 9,753 miles away from Ireland (if you fly).
                    Lucky for the Australians that Ireland is so far away. If you read correctly it says "Seanchai Irish Pub", which is owned by Irish people.

Comment

Come on. You did not make a mistake, you did it on purpose.

Lucky for the Australians that Ireland is so far away. If you read correctly it says "Seanchai Irish Pub", which is owned by Irish people.
                      Why would I have done that on purpose? Does that even make sense to you? That would really just be dumb.

How do you know that its not based off of the feel of an Irish pub? Do you have actual proof that the owners are from Ireland? Bet you you can't even prove yourself right on that one either.

Comment

Why would I have done that on purpose? Does that even make sense to you? That would really just be dumb.
                        Who knows why you Irish people do the things you do.

How do you know that its not based off of the feel of an Irish pub? Do you have actual proof that the owners are from Ireland? Bet you you can't even prove yourself right on that one either.
                        If you do not believe me then why don't you give them a call. Their phone number is listed as 03 55617900. I am sure they would love to talk to a fellow Irish person.

Comment

Who knows why you Irish people do the things you do.

If you do not believe me then why don't you give them a call. Their phone number is listed as 03 55617900. I am sure they would love to talk to a fellow Irish person.
                          I guess not all of us can be the perfect Aryan blonde that you are, eh?

Have you talked to them yourself?

Comment

Well, this web site is serious LOL,
                            im American (as you can see by my username), anyone who is taking defence by all these posts about Ireland, plz plz sit back and laugh.
                            Islam has extremists, that dosent mean all the people who are Islamist are terrorists, but there are always a few bad eggs among the rest.
                            The same goes for America, and our national embarrasment are clowns like the people on this web site.
                            These idiots are not what real americans are all about, they dont speak for us, mainly because they are a shame on our nation.
                            Any people who are gullable enough to believe everything they read in some stupid book cannot be completly all there. On top of that they are racist, which goes against everything they actually preach, these people constantly make a mokery of themselves. As they say, never trust a man with only one book. You people are brainwashed.

Besides, they are comming out with retarded sentances like "You Irish get exported everywhere", well, the truth is 99% of Americans actually came from europe or africa, we are all immigrants ourselves, but some of us are too stupid to realise it. The only real Americans are Native Americans.

Ok, so the people of this forum are calling Irish people Drunks when in actual fact America has a much larger Alcohol problem that Ireland.

We Americans are sending our businesses to Ireland, Why? Because their work force are much more intelligent than our own, also because their English is much EASIER to understand than that of the English people or the American people. Thousands of people who wish to learn English each year go to Ireland to study rather than America or England because the way Irish people talk is much easier on the tounge that that of English people.
                            Anyone with half a brain can laugh at the brainless twats on this forum,
                            and im not sure whats worse, the completly backward retarded comments by that mentally disabled child that is Lisa H or some of those hilarious statements of "Well i went to this college and have 3 degrees" crap, if your so smart then why did you let some book written by a bunch of gullable twats a few thousand years ago take over your life?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanAndProud View Post
                              im American (as you can see by my username), anyone who is taking defence by all these posts about Ireland, plz plz sit back and laugh.
                              Islam has extremists, that dosent mean all the people who are Islamist are terrorists, but there are always a few bad eggs among the rest.
                              The same goes for America, and our national embarrasment are clowns like the people on this web site.
                              These idiots are not what real americans are all about, they dont speak for us, mainly because they are a shame on our nation.
                              Any people who are gullable enough to believe everything they read in some stupid book cannot be completly all there. On top of that they are racist, which goes against everything they actually preach, these people constantly make a mokery of themselves. As they say, never trust a man with only one book. You people are brainwashed.

Besides, they are comming out with retarded sentances like "You Irish get exported everywhere", well, the truth is 99% of Americans actually came from europe or africa, we are all immigrants ourselves, but some of us are too stupid to realise it. The only real Americans are Native Americans.

Ok, so the people of this forum are calling Irish people Drunks when in actual fact America has a much larger Alcohol problem that Ireland.

We Americans are sending our businesses to Ireland, Why? Because their work force are much more intelligent than our own, also because their English is much EASIER to understand than that of the English people or the American people. Thousands of people who wish to learn English each year go to Ireland to study rather than America or England because the way Irish people talk is much easier on the tounge that that of English people.
                              Anyone with half a brain can laugh at the brainless twats on this forum,
                              and im not sure whats worse, the completly backward retarded comments by that mentally disabled child that is Lisa H or some of those hilarious statements of "Well i went to this college and have 3 degrees" crap, if your so smart then why did you let some book written by a bunch of gullable twats a few thousand years ago take over your life?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik0yz5Jo4Os
                              sorry, I'm not understand lot of your raving but I think you should know I were molested very lot by drunks Irish here in my native town and my imprsión of they is not good. they say are católicos but they are hipocritas and is not nice people.

I am not be surprise if God hate Irlanda. The people is 'un asco' (disgust??)
                              Ex JW and quiet, shy, timid girl who wants to be a True Cristian Lady.
                              My favorite verse from the Bible is:
                              - A true WITNESSE deliuereth soules: but a deceitfull WITNESSE speaketh lyes.

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanAndProud View Post
                                im American (as you can see by my username),
                                Any drunken Mick can chose a name and you write a strange form of American.

I see you are an apologist for the enemies of God and America. Please send full contact details so, as True Patriots and Christians, we may avert damage to so many innocent lives.

These idiots are not what real americans are all about,
                                We represent the 85% of Americans who have accepted Jesus as their Savior.
                                Besides, they are comming out with retarded sentances like "You Irish get exported everywhere",
                                So, we're not interested in your irrelevant facts, we are interested in why even the Micks can't stand Ireland and get out at the first opportunity. We came to America, Micks leave Ireland.
                                Are you aware that there are 100 times more Americans than Irish?
                                We Americans are sending our businesses to Ireland, Why?
                                Because of cheap labor, Obama's taxes and because you are enemies of the real American worker. That's why and anything else you say on this is pure hogwash.
                                sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                                Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Working...
                                X