X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SHEMALES: Satan's Tranny Trap to Lure Men to Homosexuality!

Oh so that's how its gonna be heh??

first you lure me on with your comely visage and cooing words only to turn on me like a she-wolf?!

hmm ok I can get with that program. I would do anything to be with a lusty lass such as yourself..
    I am on the adventure of a lifetime! This is even better than the time I used the plastic stones!

Comment

Originally posted by Star Finder View Post
      I would do anything to be with a lusty lass such as yourself..
      Disgusting. I hate to say this, but perhaps you need neutering? I can't imagine you'd make a very pretty shemale, but seeing as you're going to Hell anyway, having yourself knackered would only be one more sin in a long list of many.
      True Christians are Perfect!

Signs that you belong to a FALSE Christian Church.

Persecution You Have Endured for CHRIST: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger in Christ.

For True Christians™ only: please send me Project Habakkuk updates at gertruderogers@landoverbaptist.net. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rogers View Post
        Disgusting. I hate to say this, but perhaps you need neutering? I can't imagine you'd make a very pretty shemale, but seeing as you're going to Hell anyway, having yourself knackered would only be one more sin in a long list of many.
        Mrs. R, you needn't worry yourself about this one. You see young master Star Finder had his *extremities burned off some time ago in a futile attempt to blast off in a home made rocket ship (fashioned out of garbage cans as I recall), so that he could "meet God." I'm sure he'd love to recount the story, assuming he remembers it. Rocks in the head, you know.

*All of his extremities.
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Oh great you HAD to bring that up again...

and that's why I will never be able to join your club...
          I am on the adventure of a lifetime! This is even better than the time I used the plastic stones!

Comment

Originally posted by Talitha View Post
            Praise Jesus all of our Ladies here at Landover are 100% Not Gay, Not Trans, Heterosexural full-bloodied women.
            There are no "surprises" waiting for our Men.
            Yeah just like there are no gay people in Iran.

Comment

This is so shocking. My God save me from these shemales. My fellow women friends may have a PENIS!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Holland-Stuart View Post
                This is so shocking. My God save me from these shemales. My fellow women friends may have a PENIS!!
                Not if they are True Christian™.
                We do not allow such Hellbound freaks into our friendly Community.
                Anyone choosing such a lifestyle needs a Pastor to Minister them, and at the very least a Psychiatrist who still believes in the good old fashioned Electroconvulsive Therapy.
                Cures 'em every time.

Praise Jesus.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

Originally posted by PandaClaws View Post
                  Yeah just like there are no gay people in Iran.
                  Actually, there aren't any. They kill them all. It's actually quite sad that a moon-worshipping suicide-bombing country like Iran is actually more in tune with Deuteronomy than our own USA. I think, despite their pagan savageness, the Iranians understand the proper solution to homosexuality and I do respect them for that.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Thank you very much for that, Pastor Osborne, but we have had new indications recently that there is in fact a sizable homo contingent in the Mudslime terrorist organizations, (note the recent homo inspired recto-bombs) and for some reason, the Iranians are not executing those preverts. I fear the situation will become increasing complex, and I will redouble my prayers for guidance. These rapidly developing threats from the Islamo-fascists merit extraordinary measures!
                    Jud 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are unGodly among them of all their unGodly deeds which they have unGodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which unGodly sinners have spoken against him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
                      Actually, there aren't any. They kill them all. It's actually quite sad
                      Actually, there's something else that's quite sad, and it's been heavy on my mind.

I'm a little afraid that a transman is going to swop down -- with his tattoos and dangly cigar -- and steal away BTB, SUV, Talitha or even Petal from us. It could happen.

The transman menace represents a major threat to True Christianity™ and to heterosexuality, and it's as great a peril upon us as is the plague of she-males, which have become ever-more strident in their demands to not be beaten down with baseball bats by the members of our creative worship team.

Here's a picture of what a typical transman (ie, "Buck Angel") looks like. Coach our ushers to be on the lookout for anyone who places a "Visitors" card in the Sunday morning offertory but looks like this. No good can come from having a transman in our midst.

sigpic

I loved Newt before Newt was invincible

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Lee View Post
                        Actually, there's something else that's quite sad, and it's been heavy on my mind.

I'm a little afraid that a transman is going to swop down -- with his tattoos and dangly cigar -- and steal away BTB, SUV, Talitha or even Petal from us. It could happen.
                        I just barfed up into my mouth a little just then
                        I shall start reporting to Security any male I see with Tattoos. You can never be too careful.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                        being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, I am also part of the Transgendered community. I will try to respond to any questions you may have.

Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly007 View Post
                            I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, I am also part of the Transgendered community. I will try to respond to any questions you may have.

Kelly
                            Go peddle your perversions elsewhere, sodomite! This is a Christian forum! And don't give us this nonsense about you being a Christian! That's blasphemy!! There is no such thing as a queer Christian!!

Get thee hence!!
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Well I must say it took less then 40 seconds to draw a penalty here.

Dear Kelly007,

You have received an infraction at The Landover Baptist Church Forums.

Reason: Attempting to force the homersexural lifestyle on GOD's favorite forum
                              -------
                              Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.
                              -------

This infraction is worth 100 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Comment

Feel free to ban me from this forum if you wish.

I thought only God know the hearts of man ? You now pass judgement ?

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                                Go peddle your perversions elsewhere, sodomite! This is a Christian forum! And don't give us this nonsense about you being a Christian! That's blasphemy!! There is no such thing as a queer Christian!!

Get thee hence!!

Comment

Working...
                                X