X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New technology: How to stop your child from masturbating!

Originally posted by FreedomForever View Post
    You could just let him do it, leaving him to burn in the depths of hell like the sinner he is!
    Why do you hate your own children? You obviously aren't a True Christian(tm). What about introducing yourself at the Introduction Forum, and surrendering your life to Jesus?
    Sweet Lord Jesus,
    I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
    Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
    Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
    Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
    Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
    Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
    Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

oO

This is not what god will ...

I would report my parents to the police if they would put this thing on my ***** & hate them 4- ever really!

Mastrubating is not bad. I'm 16 and do it often and my dad buy me extra Slide cream...

It was a shock to see that !!!

This is no longer god thing you will trying to keep us from things like mastrubating, but you're no longer intrested really in god ...

I'm shocked ! I would really report my parents if they would put this thing on my best part...

Comment

Originally posted by Marcel View Post
        oO

I would report my parents to the police if they would put this thing on my ***** & hate them 4- ever really!

Mastrubating is not bad. I'm 16 and do it often and my dad buy me extra Slide cream...

It was a shock to see that !!!

This is no longer god thing you will trying to keep us from things like mastrubating, but you're no longer intrested really in god ...

I'm shocked ! I would really report my parents if they would put this thing on my best part...
        Do you have scripture to back this up? Because from what I understand the Bible definitely speaks against Ming.
        Drama queen

Comment

What God wants is all in the Holy Bible, which you clearly never bothered to read!

Mastrubating is not bad
          It is very bad, the Holy Bible is very clear on that: Genesis 38:9-10 "And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother. And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also."

Your parents are irresponsible. They should keep you away from computers and make you read the Holy Bible instead. Please tell them this!
          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

I'm a teenager what they written in the bible I don't understand! It is to hard to understand what they are written in. They use to hard words that teenager never will know

And if you do something good for you and mastrubating and don't hurt you! Why will god don't like this?

In the bible writen don't hurt you and something like this and when I mastrubating I'm not hurt me only do something good for me.

Comment

I'm a teenager what they written in the bible I don't understand! It is to hard to understand what they are written in. They use to hard words that teenager never will know
              If you do not understand a word of the Holy Bible, why do you object when grown-ups explain its meaning to you?

And if you do something good for you and mastrubating and don't hurt you! Why will god don't like this?
              Your body is a Temple in the Holy Ghost. Apparently God objects to the use of His Temple as a device to please yourself with. Why that is? I don't know. No one does. It's just a thing of Him. Don't ask questions, just obey.

In the bible writen don't hurt you and something like this and when I mastrubating I'm not hurt me only do something good for me.
              Could you please point out which nouns belong with which verbs, and point out the order in which they should be written? Or just reiterate your point in clear words (a point which I'm sure is blasphemous, but hey, let's give you the benefit of the doubt for now)? Thanks.
              Sweet Lord Jesus,
              Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
              Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
              Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)

Amen.

Comment

Yeah ehm I'm not from USA so my english is bad

I mean:

The bible write do nothing bad on you. No pearcings etc...

But if I mastrubate I'm do something good for me and I like this. I don't understand why it is not allowed if I do something good for me?

I mean if I mastrubating aggresive and hard that something is wound okay than I understand, but when I mastrubating for fun and my body likes this why god don't like this? I'm doing nothing bad in this point for my body ^^

Comment

But if I mastrubate I'm do something good for me and I like this. I don't understand why it is not allowed if I do something good for me? I mean if I mastrubating aggresive and hard that something is wound okay than I understand, but when I mastrubating for fun and my body likes this why god don't like this? I'm doing nothing bad in this point for my body ^^
                  You are spilling seed which could also be used to make babies. So effectively you are murdering those babies.

God does not like that: Genesis 38:9-10 "And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother. And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also."
                  To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                  James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Everyday I get millions of new seed oO

And when you're not mastrubating it cames out when you're sleeping automatic if you're not mastrubating long so it is better to mastrubating and have this good feeling as sleep and that this seeds comes out, because the balls are to full..

In biologie they told us that mastrubating is good for us and help us to built down stress

Comment

Yeah ehm I'm not from USA so my english is bad

I mean:

The bible write do nothing bad on you. No pearcings etc...

But if I mastrubate I'm do something good for me and I like this. I don't understand why it is not allowed if I do something good for me?

I mean if I mastrubating aggresive and hard that something is wound okay than I understand, but when I mastrubating for fun and my body likes this why god don't like this? I'm doing nothing bad in this point for my body ^^
                      Well, people think of fornication when they masturbate. They use their body to increase the pleasurable feeling they have when they think those filthy thoughts. And thinking of fornication is the same thing as fornication itself:

Matthew 5:28:

But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Therefore masturbation is a sin, as it uses the body for fornication, which the Bible condemns:

1 Corinthians 6:18-19:

Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

The combination of Matthew 5:28 and 1 Corinthians 6:18-19 results in masturbation being a sin. Do you understand this?
                      Sweet Lord Jesus,

Amen.

Comment

You're not allowed put this thing on the penis of your son!

It is forbidden to put something like this on the penis of a young men if he don't will it.

This is harassment !!! Stop this !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Manuel_1994 View Post
                          You're not allowed put this thing on the penis of your son! It is forbidden to put something like this on the penis of a young men if he don't will it. This is harassment !!! Stop this !!!
                          So you prefer children to go to hell?

Comment

This is harassment !!! Stop this !!!
                            Satan makes you say this. Don't you realize that no harassment we can think of can be compared with what Jesus will do to him when he goes to Hell? Why are you incapable of Love?
                            Sweet Lord Jesus,

Amen.

Comment

Oh men! You don't will go to hell if you're mastrubating !!! What a concept is that men?

Mastrubating is normal for teenagers and my dog mastrubate too with his teddy! And when my dog mastrubate for fun it is normal, because he can't think and it is from the nature to mastrubate!

Comment

my dog mastrubate too with his teddy! And when my dog mastrubate for fun it is normal, because he can't think and it is from the nature to mastrubate!
                                So you think everything your dog does, is good for people as well? Don't your neighbors get angry if you shit in their lawn every day?

Oh men! You don't will go to hell if you're mastrubating !!! What a concept is that men?
                                God does not like it: God does not want you to masturbate: Genesis 38:9-10 "And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother. And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also." Matthew 5:28 "But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." 1 Corinthians 6:18-19 "Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?"

Comment

Working...
                                X