X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: O'Sambo Promotes New World Order!

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
    So you deny that Islamists are building mosques all over Europe, and that Europeans are finally realizing that they've been allowing terrorists to set up training camps in their midst?
    Whats wrong with Muslim's building Mosques? There not training camps, your starting to sound like a stuck record, or the BNP there the same thing really. Christians built churches all over the world, pushing religion on to people all over the world like missionaries. It's freedom of religion, to be able to worship any religion in the counrty in which you reside.

Comment

Originally posted by commie!commie!commie! View Post
      Whats wrong with Muslim's building Mosques? There not training camps, your starting to sound like a stuck record, or the BNP there the same thing really. Christians built churches all over the world, pushing religion on to people all over the world like missionaries. It's freedom of religion, to be able to worship any religion in the counrty in which you reside.
      Exactly where in the Holy Bible does God mention "freedom of religion?"

"Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds" -- 2 John 1:9-11
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
        Exactly where in the Holy Bible does God mention "freedom of religion?"
        Exactly, he doesn't. Thankyou for you've pretty much made my point for me. He doesn't, so God is wrong. Also you keep using bible references, can you not think for yourselves?

Comment

Exactly, he doesn't. Thankyou for you've pretty much made my point for me. He doesn't, so God is wrong. Also you keep using bible references, can you not think for yourselves?
          Lady, you disgust Jesus and me, and you have lost what little credibility you ever had.

We are here to praise Jesus. Why are you here?
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
            Lady, you disgust Jesus and me, and you have lost what little credibility you ever had.

We are here to praise Jesus. Why are you here?
            Trying to explain how wrong you are. Oh and summer holidays are boring

Comment

Why would we want to think for ourselves? Jesus is a lot smarter.
              O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Also you keep using bible references, can you not think for yourselves?
                We have a whole thread on that very question.
                This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

He was in the UK on Friday, the last day of his world tour.
                  Please can you keep your niggra's in America, we have our own thank you.
                  Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Comment

Originally posted by Bro Izzy View Post
                    He was in the UK on Friday, the last day of his world tour.
                    Please can you keep your niggra's in America, we have our own thank you.
                    Oh dear.
                    You're British?
                    -And I'm sure from what I've read of your're views you're a paid up member of the NAZI BNP. The BNP disgust me just as much as you lot.

Comment

Oh dear.
                      You're British?
                      -And I'm sure from what I've read of your're views you're a paid up member of the NAZI BNP. The BNP disgust me just as much as you lot.
                      I suppose you'd have everyone shot who didn't agree with you. Obama is more subtle, he will ruin the economy and good world reputation of the USA, tax the citzens to the hilt, give every weirdo extra special rights, and bring in Sharia law like the UK.

And don't give me none of that crap - I reckon you'd be first in the queue for a US residents' visa.
                      sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                      Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Oh dear.
                        You're British?
                        No I am not a paid up member of the Nazi party, I bought a Micheal Jackson album once so I can't be a racist
                        Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Comment

Don't panic just yet, good folk of LBC. Remember when the American public voted in the PAPIST JFK?

God directed a holy bullet from behind the grassy knoll and knocked him straight into hell. America may sin again by voting in Obama, but God is forgiving and may give them another chance, again.
                          READ THE BIBLE

Comment

Obama Releases List of Approved Jokes About Himself
                            Saying he is "sympathetic to late night comedians' struggle to find jokes to make about me," Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill) today issued a list of official campaign-approved Barack Obama jokes.
                            The five jokes, which Sen. Obama said he is making available to all comedians free of charge, are as follows:
                            1.Barack Obama and a kangaroo pull up to a gas station. The gas station attendant takes one look at the kangaroo and says, "You know, we don't get many kangaroos here." Barack Obama replies, "At these prices, I'm not surprised. That's why we need to reduce our dependence on foreign oil."
                            2.A traveling salesman knocks on the door of a farmhouse, and much to his surprise, Barack Obama answers the door. The salesman says, "I was expecting the farmer's daughter." Barack Obama replies, "She's not here. The farm was foreclosed on because of subprime loans that are making a mockery of the American Dream."
                            3.A horse walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Why the long face?" Barack Obama replies, "His jockey just lost his health insurance, which should be the right of all Americans."
                            4.Q: What's black and white and red all over?
                            Barack Obama: The New Yorker magazine, which should be embarrassed after publishing such a tasteless and offensive cover, which I reject and denounce.

5.A Christian, a Jew and Barack Obama are in a rowboat in the middle of the ocean. Barack Obama says, "This joke isn't going to work because there's no Muslim in this boat."

If Osama ever gets a sniff at the Whitehouse, this is the last laugh America will have until his impeachment.
                            sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                            Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Look at the U.S economy now, its poor. Obama is focusing on that and other world issues that no one cares about. We can keep having terrorist attacks, disasters, earthquakes etc if you guys want.

What the hell is that ignorant hick Mccain preaching about, or do you guys like him so much because you so closely resemble him.

Comment

Originally posted by Iiwategtnac View Post
                                Look at the U.S economy now, its poor. Obama is focusing on that and other world issues that no one cares about. We can keep having terrorist attacks, disasters, earthquakes etc if you guys want.

What the hell is that ignorant hick Mccain preaching about, or do you guys like him so much because you so closely resemble him.
                                Boy, you need to watch that mouth if you want to keep you posting privileges. Keep a civil tongue in your head and show respect to your betters.
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Working...
                                X