X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lolitas, Japanese Lolitas, picture warning!!!

Originally posted by kittenwhore View Post
    Most of them cant act any other way. It's hardwired into them.

how?
    I'll say it again for the blind.
    A proper lady does not dress like a five year old.
    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Miss kittenwhore,

You are simply missing the point. Dressing like a Lolita is NOT ladylike. It's far from it. Miss Angels did a great job explaining the difference, and it went completely over your head. Non Christian men look upon these young women and see nothing ladylike about them. All they see are nubile young women dressed in fetish costumes. Is that really how you want men to see you? I can assure you, when those men look at you, they aren't wondering about your intellegence or personality. They're thinking about the fastest way to seperate you from the costume. Pure and simple. If you have self esteem issues, I suggest learning how to cook. Biscuits and gravy is a nice place to start.

Thank you, and God Bless,

Johnny

Comment

It is no different. I don't dress like a five year old. I dress nicely, thank you. And boys can try all they want if they want the new experience of my boyfriend's fist in their face.
        It was he who lit the match, who ignighted the flame, who danced with it, who spoke with it, who listened to it; it was her brother who knew the secrets of fire.

Comment

It is no different. I don't dress like a five year old. I dress nicely, thank you. And boys can try all they want if they want the new experience of my boyfriend's fist in their face.
          Translated: It's OK for me to dress up like a slut and tempt strange men because I have a bodyguard who will punch people who express interest in me.

Is that close?
          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Not even a hair's bredith. I don't tempt anyone because I have a relationship with someone and I'm not a slut.
            It was he who lit the match, who ignighted the flame, who danced with it, who spoke with it, who listened to it; it was her brother who knew the secrets of fire.

Comment

Not even a hair's bredith. I don't tempt anyone because I have a relationship with someone and I'm not a slut.
              You dress like one, therefore you are one.

Stop blaspheming. Why don't you go pester the papists? I'm sure they'd love anyone who dressed like an over-sexed child.
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I dress like a modest young lady, how can you call me a slut? Only one man interests me anymore. The other lolitas aren't sluts either. We don't even speak of sex or boys.

Comment

We don't even speak of sex or boys.
                  You already made that clear when you put the word "whore" in your name.
                  Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
                  Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
                  Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

That wasn't my name. One of the mods changed it without my permission. I was Kitten13

Comment

That wasn't my name. One of the mods changed it without my permission. I was Kitten13
                      Unlucky 13 eh? Not that I believe in superstition.
                      sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                      Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

You lie about being a slut, why shouldn't you lie about your name too? Your father is satan after all.

John 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I don't lie about being a slut. If I was a slut, I wouldn't be with the man I am. If I was a slut, I wouldn't be with a man at all.

Comment

You misunderstand. A slut is always with a man. Just a different one every hour.
                            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Our concepts are very different. When I said "with" i meant dating. Over a long period of time. With a high chance of marrying him. A very high chance.

Comment

Our concepts are very different. When I said "with" i meant dating. Over a long period of time. With a high chance of marrying him. A very high chance.
                                Your pathetic attempts at talking your way out of sin won't work, Jesus can see right through you. You are about as unrepentant a slut as I've ever seen.

Give me one reason why you shouldn't be banned, whore.
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Working...
                                X