X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?

Originally posted by PrinsesseLily View Post
    Anne Frank was an innocent young girl who was exposed to Hitler's atrocities
    Don't talk nonsense, they never even met!
    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

I can see that The Pope, George Soros, and the Jew Conspiracy to Rule the World© sent out their checks to the thugs and atheists that spam and harrass True Christian™ Chuch message boards..... And they've all decided to show up here to insult Real Americans™ and people of faith. The dirty money-grubbing Jews and their greedy, perverted accomplices will stop at nothing to denegrate and smear those that follow the TRUE word of God.

These disgusting God mockers, hippies, layabouts and slimeballs cruise the Internet all day, serving their Liberal Jew masters, looking for Godly Christians to torment. They stir up trouble, mock people of faith, and use outrageous insults or namecalling when they can't win on the merits of their arguments!!! They're a bunch of losers and idiots, and they'll get their comeuppance for all eternity at the sharp end of Satan's pitchfork!!

Many of these lunatic liberals CLAIM to believe in so-called "verifiable historical facts," but they can't get even the most basic facts right about the real cause of World War II. The Jews, the French, the Negroes goaded Hitler into building up his military, and Franklin Delamo Roosevelt's appeasement of Hitler led to his bombing of Pearl Harbor. Also, because he was shamed by Jesse Owens insulting him at the 1940 Olympics in Munich, Hitler was especially cruel to Americans. Those are the FACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinsesseLily View Post
        Anne Frank was an innocent young girl who was exposed to Hitler's atrocities, she deserved not to the fate she got.
        she was the victim of a simple man's tyranny, like so many other innocent people ..
        I agree with you!

Comment

Hitlers legacy is immortalised all over the former 3rd Reich with museums dedicated to the work he did.

Anne Frankly's legacy?
          A book about "what(and who) I did in an Attic"........Bet she didn't even pop down to do the dishes of an evening either......slack IMO.

Comment

You'd think that dirty hippies would owe a great debt to Hitler....

I'll bet nobody drove to Woodstock in a vehicle designed by Anne Frank.

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
              After reading carefully through this thread, my opinion has become even more clear than it was before.

Therefore I say Anne Frank was much more worse person.

Sure Hitler got bit carried away during war, but hey, whole world was at war.
              Can you really blame someone getting bit rambunctious during that kind of times? Besides, Hitler could have renounced his demonic Mary worshiping if given change. So there were at least hope for his soul before communist pagans murdered him.

However, in the light of all evidence presented here, Anne Frank was just rotten to the core from birth. She was truly a spawn of Satan.
              I do not believe in satan as an atheist. The question of who was worse, Anne Frank or Hitler is of no interest to me. This is a moral question and as a committed evolutionist I have to say there is no basis for a morality. Who is to say whether some morality that I invent is better or worse than yours. I realize this is not a popular view but I find myself in some ways a great admirer of Hitler. After all he was merely accelerating the evolutionary process by eliminating the weak, the deformed and those of lesser intelligence. By doing so (whether you agree with it or not) he was helping to advance the survival of the human race.
              Revelations 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bobtheatheistphd View Post
                I do not believe in satan as an atheist.
                Yes you do. Atheists do satan's bidding. Jesus tells us that you're either on His side or satan's.

Matthew 12:30:
                He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
                We are not even slightly interested in your unsaved opinions. Go away.
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                  Yes you do. Atheists do satan's bidding. Jesus tells us that you're either on His side or satan's.

We are not even slightly interested in your unsaved opinions. Go away.
                  That's fine. Don't you want to "save" me?
                  Revelations 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Comment

That's fine. Don't you want to "save" me?
                    Unsaved NOT Welcome

You're here to mock Jesus.
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Ooh let me join in the fun!

Here we go.
                      Would people justify mass murder, or genocide, based on their own hatred, labeling it as "the greater good", as a righteous, heroic act?
                      Well apparently you guys here do, in fact, there is a command in the Ten Commandments given to Moses by God himself, "Do Not Murder".
                      Anne Frank might have done immoral acts, but that doesn't place in the same category as Hitler in evil.
                      First of all, lets look at their situations, Hitler is the head honcho of Nazi Germany.
                      He starts off persecuting the Jews in genocide as a priority, instead of stabilizing the economy, reforming Germany, uses terror to stay in control.
                      Anne Frank is one of the many Jews persecuted by the Nazis.
                      She is placed in extreme situations that would make people mentally unstable.
                      Starvation, fear, sleep-deprivation, are just many physical and mental pathogens to her well being.
                      But lets forget all of that for now!
                      A person who killed millions for his own selfish desires and did so many other brutal, violent, tyrannic acts vs. A Jewish girl who might have done several immoral acts due to extreme situations
                      Gee whiz!
                      That is such a hard decision to make on "Who was the worse person".
                      How did I do?
                      Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Titus Templeton View Post
                        Now tell us how much money you get from the jews for saying that?
                        oh please come on...

she was innocent , she had done nothing wrong...
                        Leviticus 19:29 (King James Version)

29: Do not prostitute thy daughter, to cause her to be a whore; lest the land fall to whoredom, and the land become full of wickedness.

Comment

Unfortunately I am unable to judge fairly in this matter since I am a big admirer of Mr. Hitler....and I didn't even know anything about this Anne Frank person until I read about her in this thread. So I will not tell what my biased opinion is on this matter.

History tells us that Mr. Hitler did many wrongs in his life. But you must remember to always be critical to History - it is after all written by people.
                          A former United States Senator once said: "The first casualty when war comes is truth".
                          And we all know that it is the Victors of the war who write history, and not the one that lost the war.

The Viking story is a good example on how History can be polluted.
                          Now History tell us that the Norse people were savage barbarians, that killed, looted, burned and raped wherever they went.

But the fact is that the peace-loving scandinavian people lived in peace and harmony. They lived of the land and traded peacefully with the neighboring nations. Sure, they were heathens, but they just didn't know better.

The Vikings traded their goods in Naples, Constantinople, Antioch, on the north African continent etc. The goods they had exchanged from these "exotic " places, were then brought to northern Europe where they were sold. This was quite a profitable business for the Vikings - so good that the Vatican wanted to have a share in this profits.

Then the virgin worshipers sent their bishops up north to spread their heretic gospel, claiming it was to save the heathens from eternal damnation, but in reality it was their hunger for wealth and gold that drove them north.

These devious bishops then persuaded the Norse kings, with witchcraft and sorcery, to convert to the faith in the virgin. Then these converted kings were easy prey for the vatican: The bishop would just have to say: "Pay us x amount of gold or you will burn in hell!"

These bishops then systematically burned and destroyed all written norse texts in an attempt to wipe away this peace-loving peoples history: And one must say that they have been very successful doing this, because the few norse texts that "survived" are the one that were carved into stone.

Then bishops like Adam of Bremen and him alike have re-written history, where they claim that the Vikings were nothing more than barbarians.
                          They also tell about a hostile Viking invasion of England; this is of course nonsense, but nowadays it is accepted as the truth. The truth is that the Vikings immigrated to England due to overpopulation in the scandinavian countrys, and they integrated peacefully with the local population.

I think that it is somewhat ironic, that one of these converted kings, who slaughtered thousands of his country's population to impose upon them the new faith, was made a saint by the vatican.
                          Olaf II Haraldsson (St. Olav), was so merciless and brutal that it would make Djengis Khan blush.

Oops...I guess I got carried away from the topic here. But the point I'm trying to make her is, that things aren't always the way they seem to be.

It is inevitable that innocent people die in war. But I think that both sides are equally guilty when this happens, and I have no doubt that both sides kills about the same number of innocent people in a war: This is called Collateral damage.

Although Mr. Hitler was a superb strategist (without a doubt the greatest strategist in the 20th century), Germany lost the war (because of idiot-generals like Erich von Manstein and Heinz Wilhelm Guderian etc.). And we all know that it is the Victors that write the history and the posthumous reputation.

Is it not possible and perhaps even likely, that the Victors have "decorated" a little on the history here?! - Just to make Mr. Hitler and the german people into monsters in the eyes of the world, by exaggerating the Collateral damage into a, what they call, persecution of the Jews.

As for this Anne Frank person: Well, I suspect that this person never excisted...it is pure fiction!
                          We have to keep in mind what happened efter the war here: The Jewish people wanted to create the state of Israel, and the only way it could be created was if the United Nations was in favor of this.

It is with this in mind I a suspect that this Anne Frank person and these so-called atrocities were created: This martyr and victim effect must have had an enormous impact when the voting about the Israel state took place in the UN.

But like I said in the beginning of this post: I am unable to judge fairly in this matter, so I will refrain from expressing my opinion about who is the worse of the two candidates.
                          The Satanic Trinity of Corruption: Codex Vaticanus, Codex Sinaiticus & Codex Alexandrinus.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrfing View Post
                            Unfortunately I am unable to judge fairly in this matter since I am a big admirer of Mr. Hitler....and I didn't even know anything about this Anne Frank person until I read about her in this thread. So I will not tell what my biased opinion is on this matter.

History tells us that Mr. Hitler did many wrongs in his life. But you must remember to always be critical to History - it is after all written by people.
                            A former United States Senator once said: "The first casualty when war comes is truth".
                            And we all know that it is the Victors of the war who write history, and not the one that lost the war.

The Viking story is a good example on how History can be polluted.
                            Now History tell us that the Norse people were savage barbarians, that killed, looted, burned and raped wherever they went.

But the fact is that the peace-loving scandinavian people lived in peace and harmony. They lived of the land and traded peacefully with the neighboring nations. Sure, they were heathens, but they just didn't know better.

The Vikings traded their goods in Naples, Constantinople, Antioch, on the north African continent etc. The goods they had exchanged from these "exotic " places, were then brought to northern Europe where they were sold. This was quite a profitable business for the Vikings - so good that the Vatican wanted to have a share in this profits.

Then the virgin worshipers sent their bishops up north to spread their heretic gospel, claiming it was to save the heathens from eternal damnation, but in reality it was their hunger for wealth and gold that drove them north.

These devious bishops then persuaded the Norse kings, with witchcraft and sorcery, to convert to the faith in the virgin. Then these converted kings were easy prey for the vatican: The bishop would just have to say: "Pay us x amount of gold or you will burn in hell!"

These bishops then systematically burned and destroyed all written norse texts in an attempt to wipe away this peace-loving peoples history: And one must say that they have been very successful doing this, because the few norse texts that "survived" are the one that were carved into stone.

Then bishops like Adam of Bremen and him alike have re-written history, where they claim that the Vikings were nothing more than barbarians.
                            They also tell about a hostile Viking invasion of England; this is of course nonsense, but nowadays it is accepted as the truth. The truth is that the Vikings immigrated to England due to overpopulation in the scandinavian countrys, and they integrated peacefully with the local population.

I think that it is somewhat ironic, that one of these converted kings, who slaughtered thousands of his country's population to impose upon them the new faith, was made a saint by the vatican.
                            Olaf II Haraldsson (St. Olav), was so merciless and brutal that it would make Djengis Khan blush.

Oops...I guess I got carried away from the topic here. But the point I'm trying to make her is, that things aren't always the way they seem to be.

It is inevitable that innocent people die in war. But I think that both sides are equally guilty when this happens, and I have no doubt that both sides kills about the same number of innocent people in a war: This is called Collateral damage.

Although Mr. Hitler was a superb strategist (without a doubt the greatest strategist in the 20th century), Germany lost the war (because of idiot-generals like Erich von Manstein and Heinz Wilhelm Guderian etc.). And we all know that it is the Victors that write the history and the posthumous reputation.

Is it not possible and perhaps even likely, that the Victors have "decorated" a little on the history here?! - Just to make Mr. Hitler and the german people into monsters in the eyes of the world, by exaggerating the Collateral damage into a, what they call, persecution of the Jews.

As for this Anne Frank person: Well, I suspect that this person never excisted...it is pure fiction!
                            We have to keep in mind what happened efter the war here: The Jewish people wanted to create the state of Israel, and the only way it could be created was if the United Nations was in favor of this.

It is with this in mind I a suspect that this Anne Frank person and these so-called atrocities were created: This martyr and victim effect must have had an enormous impact when the voting about the Israel state took place in the UN.

But like I said in the beginning of this post: I am unable to judge fairly in this matter, so I will refrain from expressing my opinion about who is the worse of the two candidates.
                            Although not many will admit to it many atheists are with you on your admiration of Hitler because it is not the popular thing to do. Basically they are cowards that will not own up to the full implication of their science. I do take issue with your assertion that he did many things wrong. The science of evolution tells us that we came into being through billions of years of random mutation and then survival by natural selection. Morality is at it's core religious and there is no room for it in evolution. Therefore there is no morality and Hitler was only acting on his nature provided to him through evolutionary process. His only "wrong" was to try to speed up the process by giving his superior race an advantage. He should have let nature take its course. Otherwise his heart was in the right place and any atheist worth a modicum of his salt will tell you that.

Comment

I speak for all Germans now, when I say Anne Frank is a lie! She was just a demonic fantasy of some unknown writer, who is surely burning in hell right now.
                              Do not believe those zionist propagandas!

Comment

Although not many will admit to it many atheists are with you on your admiration of Hitler because it is not the popular thing to do. Basically they are cowards that will not own up to the full implication of their science. I do take issue with your assertion that he did many things wrong. The science of evolution tells us that we came into being through billions of years of random mutation and then survival by natural selection. Morality is at it's core religious and there is no room for it in evolution. Therefore there is no morality and Hitler was only acting on his nature provided to him through evolutionary process. His only "wrong" was to try to speed up the process by giving his superior race an advantage. He should have let nature take its course. Otherwise his heart was in the right place and any atheist worth a modicum of his salt will tell you that.
                                Nice try Monkey Worshiper. The only reason you Secularists created you magical talking fish Tiktaalik was to justify having ass sex. All this talk about "eugenics" and "purifying the gen pool" is just cover for your real passion - Ass Sex.

You can bet your bottom dollar Hitler, Stalin, FDR, Pol Pot, Jimmy Carter and all the other atheists leaders in world history were having ass sex.

Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

Hot Must ReadThreads!

Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!

Comment

Working...
                                X