X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE FEMALE ORGASM - A GATEWAY SIN ?

Originally posted by Wide-Open View Post
    Friend, are you here to find Jesus or just to talk about imaginary phenomena?

Friends, are we here to find Jesus or to constantly change my nickname??

Comment

I have no idea what you are talking about. I have not changed your nickname.

But you didn't answer my question. If you ignore it again, you'll get another infraction.
      Psalm 81:10:
      I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
      open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

I have no idea what you are talking about. I have not changed your nickname.

But you didn't answer my question. If you ignore it again, you'll get another infraction.

I didn't say you did it, I just mentioned that someone did. I would rather like to see it changed back to Uncle Goose.

As for your question, Sure, we can talk about Jesus but He wasn't mentioned in the OP's message, he made a statement that made partly sense (the fact about the 1 out of 3) but the rest was not quite true. Makes you wonder, if God wouldn't women to enjoy sex why has He given them the means to enjoy it in the first place?? While I cannot speak in the name of Him I can only assume he made it like that because otherwise people would become extinct, if there is no joy in sex it would become more of a burden and thus less children would be made.

Comment

Originally posted by snottyduck View Post
          I didn't say you did it, I just mentioned that someone did. I would rather like to see it changed back to Uncle Goose.
          Stop snivelling on about your stupid name - all that happens is that you derail threads! Get over it! Live with it! You people make me sick!

As for your question, Sure, we can talk about Jesus but He wasn't mentioned in the OP's message, he made a statement that made partly sense (the fact about the 1 out of 3) but the rest was not quite true. Makes you wonder, if God wouldn't women to enjoy sex why has He given them the means to enjoy it in the first place?? While I cannot speak in the name of Him I can only assume he made it like that because otherwise people would become extinct, if there is no joy in sex it would become more of a burden and thus less children would be made.
          Balderdash! If just one of the partners might have a reward for the commandment to populate the earth, it is sufficient.

However, we are talking Ezekiel 23 here Brothers and Sisters.

Eze:23:1: The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,
          Eze:23:2: Son of man, there were two women, the daughters of one mother:
          Eze:23:3: And they committed whoredoms in Egypt; they committed whoredoms in their youth: there were their breasts pressed, and there they bruised the teats of their virginity.
          […]
          Eze:23:17: And the Babylonians came to her into the bed of love, and they defiled her with their whoredom, and she was polluted with them, and her mind was alienated from them.
          […]
          Eze:23:20: For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses. [Goodness me! What woman would want that? – my comment, the bit I wrote is not in the Bible – but you can’t help but be shocked, can you?]
          […]
          Eze:23:24: And they shall come against thee with chariots, wagons, and wheels, and with an assembly of people, which shall set against thee buckler and shield and helmet round about: and I will set judgment before them, and they shall judge thee according to their judgments.
          Eze:23:25: And I will set my jealousy against thee, and they shall deal furiously with thee: they shall take away thy nose and thine ears; and thy remnant shall fall by the sword: they shall take thy sons and thy daughters; and thy residue shall be devoured by the fire.
          […]
          Eze:23:29: And they shall deal with thee hatefully, and shall take away all thy labour, and shall leave thee naked and bare: and the nakedness of thy whoredoms shall be discovered, both thy lewdness and thy whoredoms.
          Eze:23:30: I will do these things unto thee, because thou hast gone a whoring after the heathen, and because thou art polluted with their idols.
          […]
          Eze:23:35: Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thou hast forgotten me, and cast me behind thy back, therefore bear thou also thy lewdness and thy whoredoms.
          […]
          Eze:23:44: Yet they went in unto her, as they go in unto a woman that playeth the harlot: so went they in unto Aholah and unto Aholibah, the lewd women.
          Eze:23:45: And the righteous men, they shall judge them after the manner of adulteresses, and after the manner of women that shed blood; because they are adulteresses, and blood is in their hands.
          Eze:23:46: For thus saith the Lord GOD; I will bring up a company upon them, and will give them to be removed and spoiled.
          […]
          Eze:23:49: And they shall recompense your lewdness upon you, and ye shall bear the sins of your idols: and ye shall know that I am the Lord GOD.

We therefore see that the female orgasm leads to whoredoms, of which The Lord disapproves.

We know from Genesis that women are fickle and easily lead (that is why they need a man to be in charge of them)

An orgasm, even if it makes them feel dizzy or ill, or whatever it is, is clearly a bad thing if they seek it.

As a direct result of such behaviour, whole races have been wiped out. Now, it seems to me that a pretty strong hint that it should not be done.
          sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
          Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by snottyduck View Post
            Some women are just less sensitive than others and need more stimulation
            I'm still really confused here. Do you mean like when you have to kick their ass twice for the same reason?

Comment

Originally posted by revrggreen View Post
              Friends,

Remember, sex is for making babies, not for your enjoyment!
              If God didn't want us to enjoy sex, She wouldn't have made it so pleasurable.
              Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

Comment

Not being funny but if your lady isnt having an orgasm them surely your just not good at sex, prehaps you need a penis enlargement. Although its how you use it, not how big it is, a bigger penis does give you an advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Maggoty Old Crone View Post
                  If God didn't want us to enjoy sex, She wouldn't have made it so pleasurable.
                  Originally posted by Higher Love View Post
                  Not being funny but if your lady isnt having an orgasm them surely your just not good at sex, prehaps you need a penis enlargement. Although its how you use it, not how big it is, a bigger penis does give you an advantage.

Sex is for making babies. The fact that it works is enough to understand. Despite your crude protests, Christians are just as capable at reproducing as anybody.
                  May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                    Sex is for making babies. The fact that it works is enough to understand. Despite your crude protests, Christians are just as capable at reproducing as anybody.
                    or you just cant pleasure a woman like a real man

Comment

or you just cant pleasure a woman like a real man
                      We don't want our women to be like real men, we want them to be women. What's so hard to understand about this concept?
                      Psalm 81:10:
                      I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                      open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

We don't want our women to be like real men, we want them to be women. What's so hard to understand about this concept?
                        oh my god cant you read
                        i suggest you read what i said again SLOWLY to make sure you understand in plain ENGLISH what i meant

Comment

oh my god cant you read
                          i suggest you read what i said again SLOWLY to make sure you understand in plain ENGLISH what i meant
                          No, I think the problem here is your inability to construct a clear sentence. For example, why do you find it so difficult to capitalize, but pointless indentations come so easily for you?
                          Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
                          in 2016

Comment

Originally posted by VictoryOS View Post
                            No, I think the problem here is your inability to construct a clear sentence. For example, why do you find it so difficult to capitalize, but pointless indentations come so easily for you?
                            maybe i like indentions, just like you like a trckload of fries a day

Comment

Not being funny but if your lady isnt having an orgasm them surely your just not good at sex
                              Not GOOD at sex? Son, I am GREAT at sex, and I have 4 healthy children to prove it!

As I stated before, sex is for making babies, NOT ENJOYMENT! Making a baby should only take 5 minutes or so, and most of that includes prayer, turning off the lights, disrobing, climbing into bed, and further prayer. Remember sex is very painful for women, so we do not wish to have our wives suffer.

The 'act' of sex itself should be over in under a minute. That's all it takes to insert your manhood, edjaculate, and then withdraw. That's all it takes to make a baby. Men who spend longer than that having 'sex' are perverts!

Comment

maybe i like indentions, just like you like a trckload of fries a day
                                How dare you make a comment like that! Yes, I may be a few pounds overweight. But I assure you it is 99% because of my diabetic condition. I adhere to a strict diet set up by my doctor, and I promise you a "trckload" of fries is not included in that diet. Here I am, having finally worked up the courage to post my picture online to share with my friends and make my posts seem more personal by putting a face to them, and you have the nerve to put me down for my appearance? I may have to have my left leg removed due to complications involving my condition. I'm just giving you a heads up on that so you can prepare some witty material ahead of time.

Unsaved scum.
                                Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
                                in 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X