X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: God Hates Iceland!

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    I have read your posts. They are the mad rants of an empty headed woman.

A smart woman would not attempt a discussion among men.
    If you feel I singled you out with no merit, please report it to a Pastor for review. Otherwise, I strongly suggest you return the kitchen and either cook or clean something.
    I am a woman, in her mid-20s. It's sad that you are trying to demote my arguments by classifying me as a 'female' you misogynist.
    I am a raging FemNazi and proud of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
      It's more than just the temperature, there is other evidence to back it up. Geologists say that inside the earth is a core of molten metal. Funny how the Bible describes a Lake of Fire in Hell. The Bible also says there is sulphur in Hell, and scientists have found a lot of sulphur underneath the earth. (There is also a lot of sulphur in Iceland). Then, finally, what about the scientists who recorded the screams of people in Hell on audio tape? I have heard the tape and it is frightening.

Think about it. If the Bible, which was written thousands of years ago, described the interior of the earth as being hot, fiery, with a molten lake....how could it not be of divine origin? There was no way human beings knew anything about the interior of the earth, yet here is this ancient text which describes the very core of the earth! This is proof positive that the Bible is written by God.
      A priori assumptions, however elaborate, do not equate to truth.

Again, I am a woman in her mid-20s. Please to not attempt to reject my reasoning by classifying myself as a male, you misogynist.

Comment

Originally posted by retardinhumanform View Post
        A priori assumptions, however elaborate, do not equate to truth.
        Yes they do. How could John know a priori about the interior of the earth when he wrote the book of Revelation? That's the problem, he couldn't. Unless he was guided by a divine hand. Only God knows the future, not man.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

I am a woman, in her mid-20s. It's sad that you are trying to demote my arguments by classifying me as a 'female' you misogynist.
          Oh, you are one of 'them', a transgender, a heshe.

Not trying to belittle you at all. It is just your rants are typical of a woman while she has her monthly visitor.
          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Please learn the concepts of 'freedom of speech' before giving out warnings for inadequate, pompous reasons.
            Please look up "private forum". Free speech does not apply here. This forum is for praising our Savior Jesus Christ.

Willful ignorance is selecting what and what not to believe.
            Every person somehow determines what to believe and what not to believe. It's those choices that make us human. We have chosen to believe what God has written in His Holy Bible. You have chosen not to. We believe you will burn in hell for that.

Correlating the earth's interior to that of an old book stating Hell being excruciatingly hot, does not mean it is correct.
            True, but it does not mean it is incorrect either.

We are simply following the Holy Bible which states that women have to submit to men.

1 Timothy 2:11-12 "Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence."
            5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
            To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
            James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

I am a Viking and all Icelanders are mostly pillaging, violent and bloodthirsty yes and raping has been a tradition for over 3000 years in Iceland. But we are noble hard working people you know! An elder once taught me, you must unlearn what you have learnt. Of course then he died of the green plague. There are some Vikings that are a
              bloodthirsty lot yes. But no more then anyone else, really. We're a
              nomadic people, we have cold fire in our soles. You had that fire
              too you know but now you have lost it! Now, that being

said, I'll answer you question. We're mostly non-violent, though many ofthe Vikings travelled to Scotland. And mind ya, anyone who goes there willturn bloodthirsty, you can't understand the lot are saying. It's allafore, reckle, aboot, dinnea, it's enough to make you want to burn avillage to the ground. You see, us and you lot live in differentworlds. We use different words. A group of real men talk about what they'vekilled, how to start a fire, who has the best longboat. While you lot only talk about stupid things such as feelings. When I'm raiding a village! I don't need to be talking about feelings, it's time for action! Yes pillaging and battles certainly important but we admire poetry, well, as long as it's poems about whacking someone in with a doublehanded battle axe. Your men are weak and will not survive the winter, your women are not strong enough too raise your young ones therefore you are all doomed and since you do neither believe in Thor the Viking god or die an honourable death in a hard fought battle against other Viking clans you shall not be resurrected into Valhalla!

Comment

For the last time I am male. I am not transgender. I am not gay. I am an anti-religious non-apologist male who believes this forum is fascist. I pray for the females in your religion, since they will be forced to endure tyranny and oppression by yourselves.

Have an increasingly mundane life within your cult.

Comment

Originally posted by Icelandic viking god View Post
                  raping has been a tradition for over 3000 years in Iceland
                  This might explain why prostitution and children in TV series dressed like whores are so common in Iceland.

But we are noble hard working people you know!
                  Didn't your banks steal everyone's money? What is so noble about that?

Your men are weak and will not survive the winter
                  No need to. One nuke should be sufficient to eliminate Iceland altogether. Be happy you do not have oil so we probably won't bother.

Being an idiot is not an excuse: Romans 1:21 "Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened."
                  To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                  James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

For the last time I am male. I am not transgender. I am not gay. I am an anti-religious non-apologist male who believes this forum is fascist. I pray for the females in your religion, since they will be forced to endure tyranny and oppression by yourselves.

Have an increasingly mundane life within your cult.
                    Are you sure? In your picture you look like a lady. And in several of your threads, you state you are a female.
                    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Comment

For the last time I am male.
                      Having a sex change does not change you from being a woman. You may look like a man but inside you are still a woman.

who believes this forum is fascist
                      Please look up fascist and True Christian to see the difference. Although you are probably too blind or too stupid to notice.

Why you should stop being gay: Romans 1:26-27 "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet."

Comment

Now Cranky, she does not appear to be blind at all. If she were she'd look like this: (only not yellow).

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                          Now Cranky, she does not appear to be blind at all.
                          She seemed blind, but you are probably right Brother. Well, then she is probably just very stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Viking god
                            There is no prostitution in Iceland!
                            Why do you lie to people who already know the truth?

You non-believer christians are all weak!
                            That must be why we have the nukes and you are bankrupt.

we have never stolen anything
                            Again, why do you lie to people who already know the truth?

Stop lying and start praying to Jesus Christ! Your soul can still be saved from hell!

Comment

Replies to the previous thread about lazytown now apparrently infamous in iceland are 666 need I say more.

Does anyone have any tips on how best to turn from the path of homosexual man-raping ways all of us icelanders are on right now, like the first steps on how to break the habit and whatnot.

Ps. Does this one god of yours need any special offerings for sacrifice so he wont hate me?

Yours sincerely

Gay eskimo retard

Comment

For the last time I am male. I am not transgender. I am not gay. I am an anti-religious non-apologist male who believes this forum is fascist. I pray for the females in your religion, I wish I was one of them

Have an increasingly wonderful life within your church.

Retard look in the mirror are you a man? Looking at the picture you posted you look to be a woman. I know you are in disguise, you don't want your tallywacker cut off and put in a museum. Why do all you Icelandick people hate Jesus?

Comment

Working...
                                X