X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Scientists Agree on Event that Did Not Happen-Dinosaur Extinc

Originally posted by michele View Post
    and what your doing is taking a book and accepting it on blind faith without question!

oh wow see how i flipped that!
    This is excellent progress michele! You admit science is simply faith!

Christianity is absolutely Faith, we've never said otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Enoch View Post
      This is excellent progress michele! You admit science is simply faith!

Christianity is absolutely Faith, we've never said otherwise.

yes science is faith. however it has numerous bits of evidence to back it up.

yet you made no comment on my original bible comment.....

Comment

you believe a version of a book written in 1611 but it was actually written in what? the year 0 BC or around then (forgive me if my dates are out). so is not the original version the truer version?
        Unless you can read Greek, that would be impossible. The KJV was translated from the original Greek. It is the perfect version of God's inerrant Word.
        Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

yes science is faith. however it has numerous bits of evidence to back it up.
          All the evidence we need is in the KJV1611 Holy Bible.

We could not find anyone stupid enough to translate it for us.
          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

yeah atoms dont have minds..... are you ok? you feeling copus mentus?
            If you are trying to look smart by implying atoms do have minds, it is not working; you are even looking more stupid then before.

atoms age like we do (because we are made up of atoms) so can tell us how old things are if we look for the right signs. there are atoms that show life before the creation day therefore debunking your theory. even if the dates are off by 10,000 years there are still things that would be millions of years older then the day of creation.
            What on earth are you talking about, girl? Atoms age? How do you know? Do they get wrinkly after a while? Do the electron orbits become distorted and irregular? Do covalent bonds start to rust after some years?

and what your doing is taking a book and accepting it on blind faith without question!

Yes, you've done that many times before. Everytime we ask you a critical question, you change the subject to the Bible. And you even have the guts to say to Brother Enoch:

This is unheard of. You change the subject to skip the question, and when he tries to revert back to the original subject, you criticize him for doing so! How retarded is that?

Anyway, I believe we have answered these questions of you many, many times before.
            Sweet Lord Jesus,
            I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
            Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
            Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
            Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
            Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
            Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
            Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

Everyone understands that Christianity is a religion and not a science right?
              Obviously not.

Comment

Originally posted by DINOLUVER View Post
                Everyone understands that Christianity is a religion and not a science right?
                Obviously not.
                And you realize the Bible is (in large part) a history book while science is not, right?
                Obviously not.

(hint: science is a bunch of theories, speculation and outright guesses, as changeable as the weather. The Bible is the inerrant and unchanging Word of God relating exactly what transpired in the past and what will transpire in the future, as well as what it means to us, and what is expected of us, as His creation. Idiot.)

Comment

The Dinosaurs - a theory

We all know that the world isnt more than 6000 years old, but we do know that people have found some stupid animal bones that they call "dinosaurs". Maybe these dinosaurs were animals that God used for his hunting before he created the world? I bet he had alot of fun doing that

Comment

Re: The Dinosaurs - a theory

Originally posted by Proud Faroese View Post
                    We all know that the world isnt more than 6000 years old, but we do know that people have found some stupid animal bones that they call "dinosaurs". Maybe these dinosaurs were animals that God used for his hunting before he created the world? I bet he had alot of fun doing that
                    That is an interesting theory, Proud Faroese.

I think the Bible may have mentioned dinosaurs.

I wish I could remember the scientific genius who coined this theory, but I remember hearing that dinosaurs were actually dragons. You see, before the flood, there was a lot more water above the firmament. Noah saved the dinosaurs on his ark. Then after the flood there was less water above the firmament, and therefore less oxygen in the air. The dinosaurs had to breathe more heavily to get the same amount of oxygen. This created friction between the air and the insides of their nostrils, resulting in flames. Thus, dinosaurs were perceived to be ignivomous, and inspired the mythology of the dragon.

Dragons in the Bible:

Isaiah 27:1 (King James Version) 1In that day the LORD with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea.

Psalm 74:13 (King James Version) 13Thou didst divide the sea by thy strength: thou brakest the heads of the dragons in the waters.

Isaiah 13:22 22And the wild beasts of the islands shall cry in their desolate houses, and dragons in their pleasant palaces: and her time is near to come, and her days shall not be prolonged.
                    Isaiah 34:13 13And thorns shall come up in her palaces, nettles and brambles in the fortresses thereof: and it shall be an habitation of dragons, and a court for owls.
                    Isaiah 35:7 7And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, shall be grass with reeds and rushes.
                    Isaiah 43:20 20The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen.
                    Jeremiah 14:6 6And the wild asses did stand in the high places, they snuffed up the wind like dragons; their eyes did fail, because there was no grass.
                    Jeremiah 51:34 34Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon hath devoured me, he hath crushed me, he hath made me an empty vessel, he hath swallowed me up like a dragon, he hath filled his belly with my delicates, he hath cast me out.
                    Micah 1:8 (King James Version) 8Therefore I will wail and howl, I will go stripped and naked: I will make a wailing like the dragons, and mourning as the owls.

Malachi 1:3 (King James Version) 3And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

Specific dinosaurs described in detail:

The Brachiosaurus:

Job 40:15-24 (King James Version)
                    15 Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.
                    16 Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.
                    17 He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.
                    18 His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.
                    19 He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him. 20 Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play.
                    21 He lieth under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens.
                    22 The shady trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook compass him about. 23 Behold, he drinketh up a river, and hasteth not: he trusteth that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth.
                    24 He taketh it with his eyes: his nose pierceth through snares.

The Elasmosaurus:

Job 41:1-34 (King James Version)
                    1Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook? or his tongue with a cord which thou lettest down? 2Canst thou put an hook into his nose? or bore his jaw through with a thorn?
                    3Will he make many supplications unto thee? will he speak soft words unto thee?
                    4Will he make a covenant with thee? wilt thou take him for a servant for ever?
                    5Wilt thou play with him as with a bird? or wilt thou bind him for thy maidens?
                    6Shall the companions make a banquet of him? shall they part him among the merchants?
                    7Canst thou fill his skin with barbed irons? or his head with fish spears?
                    8Lay thine hand upon him, remember the battle, do no more.
                    9Behold, the hope of him is in vain: shall not one be cast down even at the sight of him?
                    10None is so fierce that dare stir him up: who then is able to stand before me?
                    11Who hath prevented me, that I should repay him? whatsoever is under the whole heaven is mine. 12I will not conceal his parts, nor his power, nor his comely proportion.
                    13Who can discover the face of his garment? or who can come to him with his double bridle? 14Who can open the doors of his face? his teeth are terrible round about.
                    15His scales are his pride, shut up together as with a close seal.
                    16One is so near to another, that no air can come between them.
                    17They are joined one to another, they stick together, that they cannot be sundered.
                    18By his neesings a light doth shine, and his eyes are like the eyelids of the morning.
                    19Out of his mouth go burning lamps, and sparks of fire leap out.
                    20Out of his nostrils goeth smoke, as out of a seething pot or caldron.
                    21His breath kindleth coals, and a flame goeth out of his mouth.
                    22In his neck remaineth strength, and sorrow is turned into joy before him.
                    23The flakes of his flesh are joined together: they are firm in themselves; they cannot be moved. 24His heart is as firm as a stone; yea, as hard as a piece of the nether millstone.
                    25When he raiseth up himself, the mighty are afraid: by reason of breakings they purify themselves. 26The sword of him that layeth at him cannot hold: the spear, the dart, nor the habergeon.
                    27He esteemeth iron as straw, and brass as rotten wood.
                    28The arrow cannot make him flee: slingstones are turned with him into stubble.
                    29Darts are counted as stubble: he laugheth at the shaking of a spear.
                    30Sharp stones are under him: he spreadeth sharp pointed things upon the mire.
                    31He maketh the deep to boil like a pot: he maketh the sea like a pot of ointment.
                    32He maketh a path to shine after him; one would think the deep to be hoary.
                    33Upon earth there is not his like, who is made without fear.
                    34He beholdeth all high things: he is a king over all the children of pride.
                    The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Working...
                    X