Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Pastor Zeke's News Wire
Reload this Page Judge Supports Bible - Blames Rape On The Victim's Dress
Pastor Zeke's News Wire Keep up to date with an ever-changing world from an even more Godlier perspective than FOX News.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1)
Old
Gabriel Reproba's Avatar
Gabriel Reproba Gabriel Reproba is offline
Head Attorney of Landover's Legal Team
The Most Honest Lawyer in America
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Tin Tither True Christian Provider™ award Christian Love Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth The Lord’s Witness Wound Saved 1 Year The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Punched the most queers TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Public Awareness Medal True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Divorcee Prayer Warrior 

 
Posts: 2,471
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: God's Good Side!
Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Judge Supports Bible - Blames Rape On The Victim's Dress - 03-06-2011, 01:08 AM

In a long awaited return to Biblical law, a judge has ruled that a woman who accused a man of raping her is actually the one to blame because she was dressed like a complete whore and was asking for it. Now, while those of us who understand the Bible and its teachings on the matter of rape and modesty, this is not a shock. What IS a shock is that it was a Canadian judge who ruled this way. While I would normally discount anything a hockey-playing, round-bacon-eating, flappy-headed Canadian says, there ARE a few True Christians™ everywhere in the world, cut off from the good people in the USA, spreading God’s word. It looks like we have found one to lead the way from the Canadian bench. We can only hope that all US judges will follow this noble lead.

I will admit that the issue of rape and guilt is a BIT complex for non-Biblical scholars, so I think it best to do a primer on rape before I delve into the judge’s ruling. We know from the Bible that:

1) Rape is often a crime committed by females against men for which the women should be punished
2) Sometimes rape of innocent women can be used by God to punish men
3) Rape is often a tool of God's mercy and love
4) Because of all of this, God has strict rules about how men, and especially women, should behave.

I shall prove these points first, and then discuss the Godly judge who is striving to bring the Lord's Will to the justice systems of the world.

RAPE IS OFTEN A CRIME COMMITTED BY FEMALES AGAINST MEN


As we all know, the Bible shows us that rape is often a crime committed by harlots who go about town dressed like whores. If you doubt this, note that the Law clearly states that in such situations, such women are to be put to death:

Quote:
Deuteronomy 22:23-24 (King James Version)
23If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; 24Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife: so thou shalt put away evil from among you.
Clearly, this is a crime committed by this woman against her husband. As such, she is to be put to death in God’s sight. Notice, however, that in this case, it is not just the slut who dressed provocatively who is stoned to death. The man is also executed. Why? The feminazi atheists would have us believe it is simply because he raped her. Not so! It is for the same reason that the woman was killed: they BOTH caused the husband’s property to become completely ruined. It is because the rapist has ruined another man’s property that he is to be stoned to death. If you doubt this, consider the alternative:

Quote:
Deuteronomy 22:28-29 (King James Version)
28If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; 29Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.
You see the difference? The man who raped a harlot who was already married to another man gets executed. The man who rapes a unwed virgin only has to pay a fine and then marry his newly found blushing bride! God is surely a just and wise Lord!

SOMETIMES RAPE OF INNOCENT WOMEN CAN BE USED BY GOD TO PUNISH MEN

Sticking with the theme discussed above, God also shows us that the act of rape is a punishment for MEN and not always a punishment for women. For example, God punishes a husband of several women by having them raped in front of everyone:

Quote:
2 Samuel 12:11-14 (King James Version)
11Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun. 12For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun. 13And David said unto Nathan, I have sinned against the LORD. And Nathan said unto David, The LORD also hath put away thy sin; thou shalt not die. 14Howbeit, because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die.
The lessons of 2 Samuel are obvious:
1) God’s taking of these women, who have done nothing wrong, and having another man rape them is surely a punishment for husband and has nothing to do with the multiple innocent women God causes to be raped in broad daylight. The totally innocent women who were brought to the rapist by God against their will are tools of God's will and should be grateful that they were chosen by God as vessels of his actions and love for mankind.
2) Rape is not that big a deal. Note how the rape of the women is not punishment enough for this man? God kills the newborn, too. If rape were a big deal, God would not have been forced to kill the baby to punish the father.

GOD OFTEN USES RAPE AS AN ACT OF MERCY AND AS A TOOL OF HIS WILL

God often commands that his people rape the women of conquered lands. (Judges 21:10-24, Numbers 31:7-18, Deuteronomy 20:10-14, Deuteronomy 21:10-14, Judges 5:30, Zechariah 14:1-2, to name a few.)
Obviously, when God leads his people to destroy their enemies, killing EVERYONE would leave no-one behind. With no-one behind, there would be no evil-doers left to tell the cautionary tale of how the ways of their sinful cities brought God's wrath upon them. So, God, in his wisdom and love, leaves some women, usually only the virgins, alive to be repeatedly raped, usually just after they have seen all of their friends and family slaughtered in front of their own eyes. Isn't that beautiful? Rape serves as a punishment but also as an act of mercy! God always has a plan!

BECAUSE OF THIS, GOD HAS RULES ABOUT HOW MEN, AND ESPECIALLY WOMEN, SHOULD BEHAVE


With all of these different uses of rape, how can we tell when the rape is a crime to be punished (by killing the trollop or by forcing the man to marry her) or an act of God’s will to be revered as a great lesson or some other act? Fortunately, God has given us a useful tool in figuring this out: our clothing! He focuses on our apparel as the main way to ensure that any raping that goes on is not a crime of men but God’s will.

The Bible shows that women are aroused by physical stimulation and that, therefore, touching of women by men should be avoided:
Quote:
1 Corinthians 7
1Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.
The Bible also makes it clear that men are aroused by visual stimulation.
Quote:
Matthew 5:28 (King James Version)
28But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
Therefore, God has given certain commands to men and women regarding this so they will not stimulate each other.
1) Men are not to touch women so as to not provide physical stimulation. (1 Cor 7:1, above)
2) Women are to dress modestly to as not to provide visual stimulation:
Quote:
1 Timothy 2:9 (King James Version)
9In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
So while a woman is commanded to dress a certain way so the man is not stimulated, the man is commanded to act a certain way, to behave a certain way, so the woman is not stimulated. God then makes it clear that we shall not mix these up:
Quote:
Deuteronomy 22:5 (King James Version)
5The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.
All of the Scripture, when viewed together and in context shows that God is protecting us from our own sinful instincts and giving us tools to figure out that type of rape we are dealing with. Since God has made it clear how we are to dress, if we violate the Divine Dress Code, we are to blame for what happens. That is to say that while God DOES use rape as a tool for his will, and it is SOMETIMES a crime perpetrated by a man, it can often be a crime of wrongful dressing perpetrated by the woman.

Therefore, when a rape occurs, the ONLY question for our judges is “What was the woman wearing?”

If she was not following God’s law, it is clear that she is to blame because she violated 1 Timothy 2:9.

This leads us, at long last, to this wonderful news piece. A judge has ruled that a woman who claimed she was raped is to blame because of the way she was dressed:



Interesting observations here:

Why is it always the case that the women in the press complaining about this type of ruling are always complete uggos who don’t have to worry about being raped at all? I suspect it is because they like to THINK they are hotties and that this is something that they have to worry about. As if!

As I mentioned, the judge who ruled that the harlot had it coming because she dressed like a tramp is Canadian. I am thinking we need to fund this man in an effort to get him to give continuing education lessons to all U.S. judges so that they may better understand the Biblical law which we all realize our laws are based upon. When the jews and atheists wonder why we always try to put the Ten Commandments into the courtrooms, it shows that they haven’t read laws like the ones reviewed above. If they HAD, then they would fully understand what people like Mike Huckabee and Sarah Palin mean when they keep repeating that the USA is a Christian Nation and we need to get back to a time when Biblical law held sway. Perhaps the example set by this Canadian judge will open some eyes round this country as to what it really means to be a True Christian™!


Yours In Christ,

Gabriel Reproba, Esq. (Lawyer for the Lord)

Further reading to help you become a True Christian™

Stoning Sinners: A How-To Guide
Scientific Study: Bible is NOT "All About Love"
The One Sin Jesus Says He Won't EVER Forgive!
Should we only follow SOME of the Bible?
How will YOU sacrifice your kids?
20 Questions To See If Your Son Is A Fag
God: Dress Like A Whore...Get Raped!
Bible: If You Love Your Wife, Beat Her!
Logic and Bible Agree: Gay is a choice!
Nursery Rhymes Teach kids that Christ is Lord!
There is no such thing as an "agnostic!"
Science: People are Only Islamic Because They are Depressed!

Reading only the parts of the Bible your pastor tells you to (those that make you feel warm and fuzzy) is nothing but mental and spiritual masturbation. Read the WHOLE Bible to find out what Christianity is REALLY all about! Only then can you talk to us about why we try so hard to save people from Hell.

Last edited by Gabriel Reproba; 08-18-2011 at 02:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
(#2)
Old
Felicity's Avatar
Felicity Felicity is offline
As pure and virginal as the driven snow.
True Christian™

Cleanest Kitchen Virgin True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Home Schooled Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Christian Love Real American™ Best Pie Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Public Awareness Medal True Christian Beauty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus 

 
Posts: 4,875
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Felicity is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Felicity is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Felicity is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Felicity is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Felicity is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Felicity is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Felicity is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Felicity is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Felicity is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Felicity is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Felicity is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Judge Supports Bible - Blames Rape On The Victim's Dress - 03-06-2011, 01:09 AM

I always wear a proper dress so I will never get raped!


I Jesus!
Reply With Quote
(#3)
Old
Billy Bob Jenkins's Avatar
Billy Bob Jenkins Billy Bob Jenkins is offline
Family Man of the Year 2010-2013
About as Straight and Manly as you can get
Hates anal sex. And trees.
 

True Christian™ Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Christian Love Ready for the Rapture Ex-Masturbator Parking Lot Tither True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Home Schooled True Christian Hotrodder Teabag Patriot The Hatchet Child Rearing Award One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life True Republican Ex-treehugger Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Mission to Korea 

 
Posts: 8,315
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Protecting my children from homosexuals
Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Billy Bob Jenkins will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Judge Supports Bible - Blames Rape On The Victim's Dress - 03-06-2011, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felicity View Post
I always wear a proper dress so I will never get raped!
Also Felicity, you believe in Jesus, unlike those whores that get themselves raped in the name of Satan, and Jesus would never let a True Christian™ be raped. Women who get raped are all whores who hate Jesus.


The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!
Reply With Quote
(#4)
Old
Bible Student's Avatar
Bible Student Bible Student is offline
Master of Biblical Study and Ancient Languages
With Jesus now.
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Flat Earth The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Tell her once Real American™ Christian Love TC Bravery One Year/1000 posts Gold Tither Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 

 
Posts: 2,474
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Miniscule Ohio town about which nobody heard
Bible Student is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Bible Student is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Bible Student is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Bible Student is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Bible Student is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Bible Student is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Bible Student is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Bible Student is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Bible Student is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Bible Student is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.Bible Student is veritably a saint destined for a place in heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Judge Supports Bible - Blames Rape On The Victim's Dress - 03-06-2011, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felicity View Post
I always wear a proper dress so I will never get raped!
That sounds like a very sensible idea, Sister Felicity.


YiJC, BS

II Peter 1:4 -- Whereby are giuen vnto vs exceeding great and precious promises, that by these you might bee partakers of thy diuine nature, hauing escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
Reply With Quote
(#5)
Old
HTannor's Avatar
HTannor HTannor is offline
America's Most Fair and Balanced Judge
True Christian™

True Christian™ Tin Tither Real American™ Christian Love Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Punched the most queers Teabag Patriot One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Pro-Life Porn Resistant TC Bravery True Christian Hotrodder Eats the Most Pork True Republican Proud Niglet Sponsorer 

 
Posts: 2,611
Join Date: Jun 2009
HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!HTannor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Judge Supports Bible - Blames Rape On The Victim's Dress - 03-06-2011, 04:29 PM

When I ascended to the bench last year I was shocked at the backlog of “rape” cases.


I decided to handle the cases as a “class action” suit and bundled all of them together.


I ordered the prosecutors to produce photographs of these wanton harlots “ladies” taken at the time they showed up at the Freehold Police Department to file charges. I also demanded whatever photographs were taken showing “alleged” marks left on the “victims.” I was particularly interested in any marks that could prove damages to their………uh, lady parts.


Pouring over the pictures took me a great deal of time and I wore out three magnifying glasses in the process.


At the conclusion of the examinations, two incontrovertible facts developed:
1. Not a SINGLE one of those women was clothed in proper Christian ladies attire, and;

2. All the marks were clearly the result of normal wear and tear caused by tight fitting undergarments (usually red or black in color) of the type one normally associates with “ladies of the evening” out looking for some “party” time.
Combine the above conclusions with the fact that all but ONE of the defendants were True Christian gentlemen from the community and a learned jurist could reach only verdict – Not guilty!

The lone conviction was of a negroidal. Their type live for only two things - stealing pies, and raping white women. He is now doing hard time.


So, I completely agree with that Manitoba judge not sending the gentleman to prison, but I do not agree with him placing the man on probation – he should have awarded damages to the fellow for being entrapped by that harlot.


The Honorable HTannor (Pro NRA, Anti-Homer Marriage), Judge, Freehold Supreme Court

"Credo elvem etiam vivere"
Reply With Quote
(#6)
Old
Gabriel Reproba's Avatar
Gabriel Reproba Gabriel Reproba is offline
Head Attorney of Landover's Legal Team
The Most Honest Lawyer in America
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Tin Tither True Christian Provider™ award Christian Love Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth The Lord’s Witness Wound Saved 1 Year The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Punched the most queers TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Public Awareness Medal True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Divorcee Prayer Warrior 

 
Posts: 2,471
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: God's Good Side!
Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Judge Supports Bible - Blames Rape On The Victim's Dress - 03-07-2011, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felicity View Post
I always wear a proper dress so I will never get raped!
And you never HAVE been raped, have you?

It is amazing how atheists totally ignore evidence like yours.


Yours In Christ,

Gabriel Reproba, Esq. (Lawyer for the Lord)

Further reading to help you become a True Christian™

Stoning Sinners: A How-To Guide
Scientific Study: Bible is NOT "All About Love"
The One Sin Jesus Says He Won't EVER Forgive!
Should we only follow SOME of the Bible?
How will YOU sacrifice your kids?
20 Questions To See If Your Son Is A Fag
God: Dress Like A Whore...Get Raped!
Bible: If You Love Your Wife, Beat Her!
Logic and Bible Agree: Gay is a choice!
Nursery Rhymes Teach kids that Christ is Lord!
There is no such thing as an "agnostic!"
Science: People are Only Islamic Because They are Depressed!

Reading only the parts of the Bible your pastor tells you to (those that make you feel warm and fuzzy) is nothing but mental and spiritual masturbation. Read the WHOLE Bible to find out what Christianity is REALLY all about! Only then can you talk to us about why we try so hard to save people from Hell.
Reply With Quote
(#7)
Old
Dindar Dindar is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 4
Join Date: Mar 2011
Dindar is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Judge Supports Bible - Blames Rape On The Victim's Dress - 03-15-2011, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Reproba View Post
And you never HAVE been raped, have you?

It is amazing how atheists totally ignore evidence like yours.
Not disagreeing with you but that is not substantial evidence. Simple saying that dressing as Felicity does means she has not been raped does not necessarily mean that not being pared is caused by the way she dresses. A correlation does not mean there is a causal relationship

Using such an argument against an atheist won't get you very far as you will need a definite logical argument to make any headway in arguing with atheists.

My apologies if that sounds harsh or if it taken the wrong way; I merely intend to help strengthen your argument skill by bringing light to flaws in your argument. I have only good intentions
Reply With Quote
(#8)
Old
Gabriel Reproba's Avatar
Gabriel Reproba Gabriel Reproba is offline
Head Attorney of Landover's Legal Team
The Most Honest Lawyer in America
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Tin Tither True Christian Provider™ award Christian Love Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth The Lord’s Witness Wound Saved 1 Year The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Punched the most queers TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Public Awareness Medal True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Divorcee Prayer Warrior 

 
Posts: 2,471
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: God's Good Side!
Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Judge Supports Bible - Blames Rape On The Victim's Dress - 03-15-2011, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dindar View Post
Not disagreeing with you but that is not substantial evidence. Simple saying that dressing as Felicity does means she has not been raped does not necessarily mean that not being pared is caused by the way she dresses. A correlation does not mean there is a causal relationship
You DO know that the evidence that I was talking about was the broader fact that no True Christians EVER get raped. ONE of the factors in that is their Godly dress code.

Quote:
Using such an argument against an atheist won't get you very far as you will need a definite logical argument to make any headway in arguing with atheists.
And now you turn around and make a logical error yourself? "Some atheists are intelligent and logical, ergo all atheists are logical?" Who was it who said "Cast the first stone?" Oh yeah... JESUS!

Quote:
My apologies if that sounds harsh or if it taken the wrong way; I merely intend to help strengthen your argument skill by bringing light to flaws in your argument. I have only good intentions
Apology accepted. now stop misreading what I say and then following it with your own logical fallacies and go read the Bible.


Yours In Christ,

Gabriel Reproba, Esq. (Lawyer for the Lord)

Further reading to help you become a True Christian™

Stoning Sinners: A How-To Guide
Scientific Study: Bible is NOT "All About Love"
The One Sin Jesus Says He Won't EVER Forgive!
Should we only follow SOME of the Bible?
How will YOU sacrifice your kids?
20 Questions To See If Your Son Is A Fag
God: Dress Like A Whore...Get Raped!
Bible: If You Love Your Wife, Beat Her!
Logic and Bible Agree: Gay is a choice!
Nursery Rhymes Teach kids that Christ is Lord!
There is no such thing as an "agnostic!"
Science: People are Only Islamic Because They are Depressed!

Reading only the parts of the Bible your pastor tells you to (those that make you feel warm and fuzzy) is nothing but mental and spiritual masturbation. Read the WHOLE Bible to find out what Christianity is REALLY all about! Only then can you talk to us about why we try so hard to save people from Hell.
Reply With Quote
(#9)
Old
Dindar Dindar is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 4
Join Date: Mar 2011
Dindar is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Judge Supports Bible - Blames Rape On The Victim's Dress - 03-16-2011, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Reproba View Post
And now you turn around and make a logical error yourself? "Some atheists are intelligent and logical, ergo all atheists are logical?" Who was it who said "Cast the first stone?" Oh yeah... JESUS!
I'm not saying every single atheist is logical or will even be capable of comprehending reason. I'm saying that it will need to be a logical argument (ie; one based not on something they perceive as illogical and false) to get anywhere in an argument with one. There is no point saying that something is such because of the bible because they don't believe that.

I never said that all atheists are logical, nor did I imply it, so stop reading errors you wish were there.
Reply With Quote
(#10)
Old
Gabriel Reproba's Avatar
Gabriel Reproba Gabriel Reproba is offline
Head Attorney of Landover's Legal Team
The Most Honest Lawyer in America
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Tin Tither True Christian Provider™ award Christian Love Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth The Lord’s Witness Wound Saved 1 Year The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Punched the most queers TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Public Awareness Medal True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Divorcee Prayer Warrior 

 
Posts: 2,471
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: God's Good Side!
Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Judge Supports Bible - Blames Rape On The Victim's Dress - 03-16-2011, 11:24 PM

FIRST you say:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dindar View Post
Using such an argument against an atheist won't get you very far as you will need a definite logical argument to make any headway in arguing with atheists.
THEN you say:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dindar View Post
I never said that all atheists are logical, nor did I imply it, so stop reading errors you wish were there.
You do know that God hates liars, right?


Yours In Christ,

Gabriel Reproba, Esq. (Lawyer for the Lord)

Further reading to help you become a True Christian™

Stoning Sinners: A How-To Guide
Scientific Study: Bible is NOT "All About Love"
The One Sin Jesus Says He Won't EVER Forgive!
Should we only follow SOME of the Bible?
How will YOU sacrifice your kids?
20 Questions To See If Your Son Is A Fag
God: Dress Like A Whore...Get Raped!
Bible: If You Love Your Wife, Beat Her!
Logic and Bible Agree: Gay is a choice!
Nursery Rhymes Teach kids that Christ is Lord!
There is no such thing as an "agnostic!"
Science: People are Only Islamic Because They are Depressed!

Reading only the parts of the Bible your pastor tells you to (those that make you feel warm and fuzzy) is nothing but mental and spiritual masturbation. Read the WHOLE Bible to find out what Christianity is REALLY all about! Only then can you talk to us about why we try so hard to save people from Hell.
Reply With Quote
(#11)
Old
Gabriel Reproba's Avatar
Gabriel Reproba Gabriel Reproba is offline
Head Attorney of Landover's Legal Team
The Most Honest Lawyer in America
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Tin Tither True Christian Provider™ award Christian Love Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth The Lord’s Witness Wound Saved 1 Year The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Punched the most queers TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Public Awareness Medal True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Divorcee Prayer Warrior 

 
Posts: 2,471
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: God's Good Side!
Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Judge Supports Bible - Blames Rape On The Victim's Dress - 03-31-2011, 12:42 AM

Two weeks and no response. Just like every other hit-n-run atheist who comes here. they see our Truth and run in fear.


Yours In Christ,

Gabriel Reproba, Esq. (Lawyer for the Lord)

Further reading to help you become a True Christian™

Stoning Sinners: A How-To Guide
Scientific Study: Bible is NOT "All About Love"
The One Sin Jesus Says He Won't EVER Forgive!
Should we only follow SOME of the Bible?
How will YOU sacrifice your kids?
20 Questions To See If Your Son Is A Fag
God: Dress Like A Whore...Get Raped!
Bible: If You Love Your Wife, Beat Her!
Logic and Bible Agree: Gay is a choice!
Nursery Rhymes Teach kids that Christ is Lord!
There is no such thing as an "agnostic!"
Science: People are Only Islamic Because They are Depressed!

Reading only the parts of the Bible your pastor tells you to (those that make you feel warm and fuzzy) is nothing but mental and spiritual masturbation. Read the WHOLE Bible to find out what Christianity is REALLY all about! Only then can you talk to us about why we try so hard to save people from Hell.
Reply With Quote
(#12)
Old
Gabriel Reproba's Avatar
Gabriel Reproba Gabriel Reproba is offline
Head Attorney of Landover's Legal Team
The Most Honest Lawyer in America
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Tin Tither True Christian Provider™ award Christian Love Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth The Lord’s Witness Wound Saved 1 Year The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Punched the most queers TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award One Year/1000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Public Awareness Medal True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Divorcee Prayer Warrior 

 
Posts: 2,471
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: God's Good Side!
Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Gabriel Reproba will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Judge Supports Bible - Blames Rape On The Victim's Dress - 03-31-2011, 05:40 PM

Good news. The Canadian judge seems to have had a positive effect. Someone in Bangladesh must have heard the Good News because they executed a 14-year-old girl because she was "raped" by her older, married cousin!


Yours In Christ,

Gabriel Reproba, Esq. (Lawyer for the Lord)

Further reading to help you become a True Christian™

Stoning Sinners: A How-To Guide
Scientific Study: Bible is NOT "All About Love"
The One Sin Jesus Says He Won't EVER Forgive!
Should we only follow SOME of the Bible?
How will YOU sacrifice your kids?
20 Questions To See If Your Son Is A Fag
God: Dress Like A Whore...Get Raped!
Bible: If You Love Your Wife, Beat Her!
Logic and Bible Agree: Gay is a choice!
Nursery Rhymes Teach kids that Christ is Lord!
There is no such thing as an "agnostic!"
Science: People are Only Islamic Because They are Depressed!

Reading only the parts of the Bible your pastor tells you to (those that make you feel warm and fuzzy) is nothing but mental and spiritual masturbation. Read the WHOLE Bible to find out what Christianity is REALLY all about! Only then can you talk to us about why we try so hard to save people from Hell.
Reply With Quote
(#13)
Old
taylorcaudle taylorcaudle is offline
Unsaved trash, suspected queer
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 17
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: your mother's asshole
taylorcaudle is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.taylorcaudle is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Judge Supports Bible - Blames Rape On The Victim's Dress - 07-02-2012, 08:54 AM

This....this is disgusting.
I'm sorry.
But this is a line that should never be crossed.

Let me just ask,
Do any of you here have a sister, a mother, a daughter, or a girlfriend?
Reply With Quote
(#14)
Old
Zechariah Smyth's Avatar
Zechariah Smyth Zechariah Smyth is offline
Walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Real American™ True Christian™ Christian Love The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tin Tither True Christian Provider™ award Porn Resistant Persecuted Pro-Life Teabag Patriot 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts Ex-Gay Eats the Most Pork Saved 1 Year True Republican 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Babysitter Gunfest '14 Stamp of Approval Anti-sodomy Pancake Dinner Vickers Pastor Ezekiel Heaven Bound TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Cup of Jesus Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Life 

 
Posts: 15,223
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Thong-infested Florida©
Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Judge Supports Bible - Blames Rape On The Victim's Dress - 07-02-2012, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenedEyesOpenedMind View Post
This....this is disgusting.
I'm sorry.
But this is a line that should never be crossed.

Let me just ask,
Do any of you here have a sister, a mother, a daughter, or a girlfriend?
I have all of those (except a girlfriend).

None dress like whores cooing their siren song to sailors.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth


Reply With Quote
(#15)
Old
taylorcaudle taylorcaudle is offline
Unsaved trash, suspected queer
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 17
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: your mother's asshole
taylorcaudle is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.taylorcaudle is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Judge Supports Bible - Blames Rape On The Victim's Dress - 07-02-2012, 09:12 AM

My sister was walking home from school one day, wearing an enormous jacket, jeans, and sneakers.

She was jumped by 4 adult males wearing masks, who then raped her, 3 times, before she escaped.

She was wearing a jacket that covered her torso from wrists to shoulders, and from neck to pocket-level. Her jeans were actually mens jeans, because my family didn't have much money. We found them at Salvation Army, and god bless her she was satisfied.

My sister was raped because 4 men wanted to rape her. Not because of how she was dressed, not because GOD was being merciful.

Purely because they saw her, and they wanted sex.

I want you to imagine this, truly, and honestly- I don't care what type of BS response you type, I want you to CLOSE YOUR EYES, and see this in your mind:

You get home from work. It's 10 o clock at night. The police are at your home, and you walk in the door to find out your little sister was attacked, and raped. Your 14 YEAR OLD little sister, who've you've protected your whole life despite your outward differences (Or a girlfriend if you HAVE no sisters- it isn't important). This little, innocent, harmless girl was VIOLATED by 4 unknown men, who walk free, and WILL REMAIN free, having raped YOUR sister, and probably countless others.

This....this entire thread is....DISGUSTING.
Do you realize what it FEELS like to be RAPED?

This is how my sister described it to me: "It was like someone pulling your tongue out slowly, very, very slowly."


I want everyone who reads this to....lol. WOW. You know what?
I can already see the responses in my mind.
Reply With Quote
(#16)
Old
taylorcaudle taylorcaudle is offline
Unsaved trash, suspected queer
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 17
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: your mother's asshole
taylorcaudle is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.taylorcaudle is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Judge Supports Bible - Blames Rape On The Victim's Dress - 07-02-2012, 09:33 AM

Am I arguing that girls and women shouldn’t be held responsible for their behaviour?
Not at all.

If a woman drinks to excess, then falls over in the street, loses her wallet and vomits all over her shirt, she has only herself to blame.

But rape is not a consequence of getting drunk,
Or dressing a certain way.

It’s a consequence of a MAN,
deciding to RAPE someones sister/wife/girlfriend/daughter/mother.


Are there NO women on this site? WHY are you not angry?
This is despicable. You, Gabriel Reproba, are just....disgusting.
TRULY disgusting. The worst part? You think when you meet God,
he's going to be proud of you.
You poor, poor soul. I pity you.
Reply With Quote
(#17)
Old
Zechariah Smyth's Avatar
Zechariah Smyth Zechariah Smyth is offline
Walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Real American™ True Christian™ Christian Love The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tin Tither True Christian Provider™ award Porn Resistant Persecuted Pro-Life Teabag Patriot 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts Ex-Gay Eats the Most Pork Saved 1 Year True Republican 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Babysitter Gunfest '14 Stamp of Approval Anti-sodomy Pancake Dinner Vickers Pastor Ezekiel Heaven Bound TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Cup of Jesus Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Life 

 
Posts: 15,223
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Thong-infested Florida©
Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Judge Supports Bible - Blames Rape On The Victim's Dress - 07-02-2012, 09:38 AM

Your sister was raped because of her outrageous and provocative attire. The voluminous costume she wore no doubt accentuated her substantial bosom and generous hindquarters.



I only hope for your father's sake that he was compensated in accordance with Deuteronomy 22.

YiC,

Z. Smyth


Reply With Quote
(#18)
Old
taylorcaudle taylorcaudle is offline
Unsaved trash, suspected queer
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 17
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: your mother's asshole
taylorcaudle is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.taylorcaudle is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Judge Supports Bible - Blames Rape On The Victim's Dress - 07-02-2012, 09:45 AM

My sister is 180 pounds. She has very small "B" cups.
She is not particularly "sexy" or even "hot".
She is however an easy target.

None of which matters- her outfit completely dissolved all external gender identifications.

But YOU Zechariah Smyth- you poor, poor soul.

I pity you, for your beliefs, if never repented, will be the metaphorical
signing of your OWN Death Warrant.

Not only will someday, somewhere, someone murder you- but God will have no sympathy on someone who says "Your 14-year old sister was raped and deserved it."

You sir, are 100% headed for Hell.
Reply With Quote
(#19)
Old
Zechariah Smyth's Avatar
Zechariah Smyth Zechariah Smyth is offline
Walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Real American™ True Christian™ Christian Love The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tin Tither True Christian Provider™ award Porn Resistant Persecuted Pro-Life Teabag Patriot 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts Ex-Gay Eats the Most Pork Saved 1 Year True Republican 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Babysitter Gunfest '14 Stamp of Approval Anti-sodomy Pancake Dinner Vickers Pastor Ezekiel Heaven Bound TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Cup of Jesus Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Life 

 
Posts: 15,223
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Thong-infested Florida©
Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Zechariah Smyth will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Judge Supports Bible - Blames Rape On The Victim's Dress - 07-02-2012, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenedEyesOpenedMind View Post
***titillating erotica deleted ***

None of which matters- her outfit completely dissolved all external gender identifications.

But YOU Zechariah Smyth- you poor, poor soul.

I pity you, for your beliefs, if never repented, will be the metaphorical
signing of your OWN Death Warrant.

Not only will someday, somewhere, someone murder you- but God will have no sympathy on someone who says "Your 14-year old sister was raped and deserved it."

You sir, are 100% headed for Hell.
Interstate transmission of a threat is a felony under 18 U.S.C. § 875c.

Your IP address has been logged.



YiC,

Z. Smyth


Reply With Quote
(#20)
Old
Dr Laurence Niles's Avatar
Dr Laurence Niles Dr Laurence Niles is offline
Psychotheological Analyst Therapist
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Porn Resistant Pro-Life Christian Love One Year/1000 posts True Republican Ex-Brit Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork Super Soaker Baptism Award Gold Tither True Christian Provider™ award Batman Shooting Survivor True Scientist™ Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Prayer Warrior Divorcee The Lord’s Witness Wound Punched the most queers Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Trump of GOD Pancake Dinner Pastor Ezekiel Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 

 
Posts: 8,483
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Surrounded by queers.
Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr Laurence Niles will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Judge Supports Bible - Blames Rape On The Victim's Dress - 07-02-2012, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenedEyesOpenedMind View Post
You sir, are 100% headed for Hell.
What a stupid thing to say

Brother Smyth (just like every True Christian™ makes his decisions on exactly what the Bible (KJV1611) actually says, not what he thinks the Bible (KJV1611) says.

The Bible (KJV1611) over rules personal ethics, young woman.

YIC


1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2016 all rights reserved