X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Proof that Jesus is WHITE!

Originally posted by jennabenna View Post
    ...I want to emphasise the differences, and I want to respect them (because they make me different from you, you know, better?), but that doesn't mean I want the civil rights movement reversed (because I want to keep acting like a victim and getting special treatment). Is that so terrible?
    Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
      Yes.
      Putting words right into my post! You see what you want to see, even though you have to work to do it.
      If you want to post here, you will abide by the rules. Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Rune Enoe View Post
        Praise! I've always known in my heart of hearts that Jesus was White, but it feels good to see such overwhelming scientific proof delivered.

Fixed that for you.
        WARNING:
        In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
        REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
          Fixed that for you.
          You corrected Pastor Rune?!

Like the joo said to the coon, "I'm glad I'm not you!"
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Oh Heavens, no!

"Fixed that for you" is a common Internet gag, and not meant to seriously imply that the original poster was in error.

For example, you might post something like, "Many Puerto Ricans seem to enjoy breaking God's commandment against adultery," and then I might quote your post, only I'd change it to read "All Puerto Ricans definitely enjoy breaking God's commandment against adultery," and then I'd type, "Fixed that for you!"

No disrespect intended.
            WARNING:
            In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
            REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

[QUOTE=Pastor Ezekiel;434770]Have you ever looked at a picture or painting of a black Jesus and thought to yourself, “This just doesn’t feel right?”

Not really that's just being racist. Besides how would it even make sense for Jesus to be white. If he was born in the Middle East and his parents were born in the middle east then he isn't going to be white. It all just depends on who is painting Jesus and their perspective there is no "right" appearance for Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by rudolph View Post
                Not really that's just being racist. Besides how would it even make sense for Jesus to be white. If he was born in the Middle East and his parents were born in the middle east then he isn't going to be white. It all just depends on who is painting Jesus and their perspective there is no "right" appearance for Jesus.
                Nonsense. The Bible says Jesus is white, so He must be white!

Revelation 1:14 "His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire"
                5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Not really that's just being racist. Besides how would it even make sense for Jesus to be white. If he was born in the Middle East and his parents were born in the middle east then he isn't going to be white.
                  God was born in the Middle East?

King David was described as white with red hair. Why not Jesus?

1 Samuel 16:12 And he sent, and brought him in. Now he was ruddy, and withal of a beautiful countenance, and goodly to look to. And the LORD said, Arise, anoint him: for this is he.
                  1 Samuel 17:42
                  And when the Philistine looked about, and saw David, he disdained him: for he was but a youth, and ruddy, and of a fair countenance.
                  Praise and worship with Pastor Will. Services at 9 a.m., 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Contact me. pastorwillsampson at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                    Nonsense. The Bible says Jesus is white, so He must be white!

Revelation 1:14 "His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire"
                    Does the color of the lord's skin really hold such a significant meaning?

Comment

Ah good old bible quotes. However the bible wasn't written from first person accounts it was written by the gospels who heard stories about Jesus and then wrote about him. Thus, one could argue that Jesus' image was distorted after numerous accounts similar to a game of telephone.

Comment

Ah good old bible quotes. However the bible wasn't written from first person accounts it was written by the gospels who heard stories about Jesus and then wrote about him. Thus, one could argue that Jesus' image was distorted after numerous accounts similar to a game of telephone.

I agree. And it is also therefore assumable that such gospels depicted the events of Jesus with a biased opinion and altered the stories of Jesus Christ to their liking dismissing all faithfulness.

Comment

I see we have an atheist God mocker in our midst.

Comment

Originally posted by sonovagun View Post
                            I agree. And it is also therefore assumable that such gospels depicted the events of Jesus with a biased opinion and altered the stories of Jesus Christ to their liking dismissing all faithfulness.
                            What does that even mean, "dismissing all faithfulness?"

Without the Bible there is no Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson View Post
                              What does that even mean, "dismissing all faithfulness?"

Without the Bible there is no Jesus.
                              -Then the alternative would be that without a Jesus, there is no Bible.
                              Your mind=Blown

Comment

Originally posted by sonovagun View Post
                                there is no Bible
                                How can someone not believe in the Bible? There isn't a bookstore on the planet that does not sell Bibles!
                                5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                                To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                                James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Working...
                                X