X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!!

Originally posted by mcrsavedmylife View Post
    1) he does not mean it like that, can you be a little open minded, please? also, he has a wife and they don't have "groupies" U__U
    and i'm from australia, "love" is an acronym for lady.

2) morbidly obese is a medical condition and beauty is on the inside, not just outside.

3) sure, i'll walk the path to hell with my friends, i don't care.

4) i'm here because my chemical romance is my favorite band, charging someone for murder is not a religious problem, it's a legal problem and this is just idiocy.

5) that's because they have either died from other problems or it is pure luck. you didn't answer my question.
    I am originally from Australia (moved to the US only 3 months ago and I am 45 yrs old) and "love" is NOT any acronym for "lady". If you claim it to be as such, what words are you saying the initials L. O. V. E. relate to?

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

There's Jesus here,
    Just see what He offers me....
    Down here my sins forgiven,
    Up there a home in heaven
    Praise God, That's the way for me!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Phebe Dewitt View Post
      Well, this is clearly a CHRISTIAN FORUM. As such, we are free to air our grievances as to what God see's as wrong.

I can understand your tantrum if we were over at a MCR fan site, but you invaded OUR space and frankly, your unsaved trash opinions mean nothing here.

You can try and justify YOUR obvious cult obsession with that band and they are probably rejoicing as yet another teen no-hoper is filling their pockets with cold hard cash. THAT is what they care about. Getting your $$. They don't give two hoots about you otherwise.

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

this is not a religious problem though, this is a legal problem. pray against them as much as you want, but trying to put them away for a poor girls suicide is ridiculous.
      i can almost guarantee that you haven't listened to the bands side of the story, you haven't actually read into what the lyrics are about, that you haven't talked to any of the fans, that you haven't read or watched an interview with the band members. they're normal people, most of the lyrics you people are posting on this forum are from their concept album, it's a story! there aren't any cryptic messages or lyrics that say "hey kids, go kill yourself!" if you actually wanted to put up a proper fight, read about the band, get to know what they are actually writing about, which is %100 anti-suicide. gerard way was suicidal for quite a bit of his life, i highly doubt that he would want that for anyone.
      and i do not have a cult like obsession, i'm a normal 16 year old, they're just my favorite band. i like their message, i think it's positive.

Comment

I am originally from Australia (moved to the US only 3 months ago and I am 45 yrs old) and "love" is NOT any acronym for "lady". If you claim it to be as such, what words are you saying the initials L. O. V. E. relate to?

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.
        sorry, i used the wrong word there, what i meant to say was that the people i am around use the word love as in:
        "hey love, did you watch neighbors last night?"

Comment

this is not a religious problem though, this is a legal problem. pray against them as much as you want, but trying to put them away for a poor girls suicide is ridiculous.
          i can almost guarantee that you haven't listened to the bands side of the story, you haven't actually read into what the lyrics are about, that you haven't talked to any of the fans, that you haven't read or watched an interview with the band members. they're normal people, most of the lyrics you people are posting on this forum are from their concept album, it's a story! there aren't any cryptic messages or lyrics that say "hey kids, go kill yourself!" if you actually wanted to put up a proper fight, read about the band, get to know what they are actually writing about, which is %100 anti-suicide. gerard way was suicidal for quite a bit of his life, i highly doubt that he would want that for anyone.
          and i do not have a cult like obsession, i'm a normal 16 year old, they're just my favorite band. i like their message, i think it's positive.
          It's more than apparent that THNKING is not your strong point. Also, if you look over at the other MCR thread, you will note that I know a lot more about this band than your feeble little mind realizes.

The fact that you are 16 speaks volumes. A little "know it all" mentality,when it is more than apparent that you know diddly.

People who are rock musicians, actors, celebrities et al, will say ANYTHING to sway a vote of popularity their way. It is not until they have "made it" that the sordid truths come out. The publicity junkets that they do to promote their wares are nothing but carefully crafted marketing ploys to such the gullible little NEEDY teens in. They "tell you" what you WANT to hear and that has ZIP to do with the reality of how they ACTUALLY feel. You are the target demographic as there is nothing like an ignored (and starved of actual love and affection) by their parent kid, with $$ to burn to buy their self professed "self help" CD's or whatever other promotional material they are spewing forth.

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

There's Jesus here,

Comment

It's more than apparent that THNKING is not your strong point. Also, if you look over at the other MCR thread, you will note that I know a lot more about this band than your feeble little mind realizes.

The fact that you are 16 speaks volumes. A little "know it all" mentality,when it is more than apparent that you know diddly.

People who are rock musicians, actors, celebrities et al, will say ANYTHING to sway a vote of popularity their way. It is not until they have "made it" that the sordid truths come out. The publicity junkets that they do to promote their wares are nothing but carefully crafted marketing ploys to such the gullible little NEEDY teens in. They "tell you" what you WANT to hear and that has ZIP to do with the reality of how they ACTUALLY feel. You are the target demographic as there is nothing like an ignored (and starved of actual love and affection) by their parent kid, with $$ to burn to buy their self professed "self help" CD's or whatever other promotional material they are spewing forth.

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.
            i can't even continue this conversation, you are going completely off topic. they had the same message when they were playing to five people in a basement. all i am saying is that look into what you are trying to sermonize.
            also, why on earth would you say that i am 'starved of love'? you know not one thing about me. i've had a fantastic education and my parents have never tried to push anything i didn't believe on me, i.e.: a religion.

Comment

Usually when children have eating disorders and the like, it is a result of negative home influences and needing to "control" at least some aspect of their lives.

It is frightening that you claim that a BAND who are total strangers in your life, helped you, when your claimed loving and caring parents couldn't. Yes, you have shown the "CLOSE" relationship you obviously have with your parents.

It also is not going off topic when it comes down to the revolt of what this band and others may I add are doing as to their influence (feigned caring) on the youth of today so as to fill their own bank accounts.

Yes, obviously your schooling has been "top notch" for you not to know the difference between a term of endearment (or of familiarity ) and an acronym.

I have no issue if you cannot continue this conversation. All it shows to me is that you are ignoring the reality of the situation. As it is said Miss MCR lover... Ignorance is Bliss.. to some.

Enjoy your bliss. *shrug*

Just know though that Jesus' message has been the same for thousands of years and he didn't offer up His advice for an easy buck to anyone. His love is REAL and cannot be bought.

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

You may think I am being harsh and just a bitch, but I am , whether you want to realize it or not, trying to help you. I have nothing to gain from you seeing the Truth.

There's Jesus here,

Comment

Only our blessed Savior Jesus Christ can protect our children from the evil currently being imported from that Godless nation! This 'Emo,' 'Goth' mess sounds like it's the most dangerous scurge upon us since rap music! I tell my girls in our "Teens Serving Jesus" class that make-up is of the devil! Did you see all that "devil's paint" smeared on that young girl's face?! Anointed by Satan! We must campaign every major music retailer and demand to have this demonic death "music" removed from the shelves!! Praise Jesus!
                Oprah is NOT a positive female role model!

Comment

So you guys will get all worked up over one teen girl committing suicide because she listened to My Chemical Romance, yet I'm sure you wouldn't give a damn about the nine gay teenagers' suicides (that occurred within three weeks of each other) due to bullying and harassment.

Billy Lucas (15) September 9, 2010. Indiana

Cody J. Barker (17) September 13, 2010. Wisconsin

Seth Walsh (13) September 19, 2010. California

Tyler Clementi (18) September 22, 2010. New Jersey

Asher Brown (13) September 23, 2010. Texas

Harrison Chase Brown (15) September, 25 2010. Colorado

Raymond Chase (19) September 29, 2010. Rhode Island

Felix Sacco (17) September 29, 2010. Massachusetts

Caleb Nolt (14) September 30, 2010. Indiana

I bet you guys are happy with that, aren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by satellitemind View Post
                    So you guys will get all worked up over one teen girl committing suicide because she listened to My Chemical Romance, yet I'm sure you wouldn't give a damn about the nine gay teenagers' suicides (that occurred within three weeks of each other) due to bullying and harassment.

In the end the result is the same, God would have smote them anyway.
                    Leviticus 20:13
                    If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

YIC James Dewitt

Comment

So what would you do if you found out you had a gay brother? Or if you had a gay child, what happens then?

Comment

Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
                        In the end the result is the same, God would have smote them anyway.
                        Leviticus 20:13
                        If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

YIC James Dewitt
                        I think these youngsters could have been cured of their gayness, which is the real shame of this story; As to the suicides I think it is best summed up by the Bible-
                        "Do not be a fool--why die before your time?" (Ecclesiastes 7:17b)
                        The message, short succinct and to the point.
                        sigpic 1 Chronicles 16:15
                        Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
                        Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
                        Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Benedict A. Davis View Post
                          I think these youngsters could have been cured of their gayness, which is the real shame of this story; As to the suicides I think it is best summed up by the Bible-

The message, short succinct and to the point.
                          you. cannot. cure. homosexuality.
                          it is in your DNA, you are born like it!
                          you can fake heterosexuality, but that is lying.
                          and you people don't like liars.
                          these poor kids are killing themselves because people are telling them they are horrible people, don't you get it?!

Comment

thanks <3

Comment

We CAN and DO cure homosexuality all of the time. Listen to Pastor Deacon Fred on this subject:

So what would you do if you found out you had a gay brother? Or if you had a gay child, what happens then?
                              After I was done throwing up? See the video above. Of course, at some point, you have to remember that the Bible does tell us to stone disobedient children, and Romans 1 tells us that homosexuals are worthy of death. But that's really a last resord.

So you guys will get all worked up over one teen girl committing suicide because she listened to My Chemical Romance, yet I'm sure you wouldn't give a damn about the nine gay teenagers' suicides...due to bullying and harassment.
                              Of course we give a damn. It's always sad when a sinner-even someone whose sin is as vile as homosexuality--dies unsaved. Now those boys are going to burn in Hell forever because they didn't turn to the Lord. Doesn't it bother you that people like you are to blame, because you argue against us when we trying to tell people about the rules that God laid down for us?

As for bullying and harassment, that's just the good Christians trying to shame these people into turning away from Satan. It really isn't the best method--electroshock to the testicles combined with constant prayer is really the only effective treatment--but their hearts are in the right place.

We're happy that they're in Hell because that's where God wants them to be because they are vile sinners. But we're sad they were sinners in the first place.
                              The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Of course you can, there are many cured gays in our Church.

it is in your DNA, you are born like it!
                                Even atheist scientist have admitted there is no genetic difference between lesbians and heterosexual women.
                                5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                                To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                                James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Working...
                                X