X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Keep Meghan and Harry Over There

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    For the life of me, I do not understand why there is a continued harassment (there, I said what we were all thinking) of Prince Andrew. I've met him multiple times while on vacation in the Caribbean. Not once did he make any sort of sexual advances towards me.
    No, he often was seen quietly going from his bungalow to the spa with the assistance of his young aide. At meal time, he was seen feeding the less fortunate, youngsters who looked like they had not eaten solid food in weeks.
    These people accusing him of wrong doing, I have never seen them in my life and I've said so in several depositions.
    It's really helpful to have your first-hand experience on this, Brother James. Prince Andrew has a right to a balanced view on his life and times. Really, whatever he does after working hours is no one's business but his.
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Quietly staying in the news again, the Sussexes have dicreetly met with the Queen and Prince of England at Windsor Castle, as one does.

Harry and Meghan ‘offer olive branch’ to Queen in low-key reunion

[A] busload of tourists... saw the Sussexes looking “relaxed” and happily waving back to castle visitors.

They reportedly flew to the Netherlands after the visit, where they are due to appear at the Invictus Games, accompanied by a Netflix crew for a documentary, Heart of Invictus, as part of the couple’s $100m (£76.5m) deal with the streaming company.

For their part, the Queen, Charles, and William will be mindful that Harry’s much-publicised memoirs are due to be published this autumn.
      If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Some British TV personality recently made a rather colorful comment about Meghan Markle.

“At night, I’m unable to sleep as I lie there, grinding my teeth and dreaming of the day when she is made to parade naked through the streets of Britain while the crowds chant ‘Shame!’ and throw lumps of excrement at her."

What this man did wrong was to reference some childish nonsense from a British "Dungeons and Dragons" fantasy show. This makes him look small and silly. If one wishes to express contempt for another person, or if one is actively seeking to punish a wrong-doer, one needs to reference the Bible, not George R.R. Martin.

The Bible commands that stones--not excrement--be thrown at a certain sort of woman to punish her for her sin. Furthermore, shouting "Shame!" is a puny substitute for the death penalty, which God's Righteous Word commands a lot.

Another problem with this Jeremy Clarkson's comments is that it reveals that he is vividly thinking about another man's wife in her naked state. There is a Biblical commandment that expressly condemns this sort of thing.

Finally, it is sad that anyone would lose sleep over such a minor matter. A high-minded person secure in their relationship with The Lord would say their prayers and rest easy upon their bed.

I, for one, can go days without thinking of Meghan Markle (naked or clothed) and unless I have accidentally channel-surfed upon a nature documentary about chimpanzees, feces-flinging never occupies my thoughts in the least.
        His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Jeremy Clarkson should be Prime Minister of the UK, instead of that wog.
          I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
          Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
          But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
          From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

I don't know why this couple keeps trying to pretend their interracial marriage is acceptable to God. We know, and surely they know, it is not. They should go on a world tour begging for forgiveness instead of doing media work portraying themselves as victims.
            Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
              I don't know why this couple keeps trying to pretend their interracial marriage is acceptable to God. We know, and surely they know, it is not. They should go on a world tour begging for forgiveness instead of doing media work portraying themselves as victims.
              The Bible tells us that Negroes have special requirements for their salvation, namely servility. The products of interracial spawning will become gradually more white over time as the recessive white genes flood out the one darkie ancestor. Meghan Markle looks like a quadroon, making Archie and Lillibet octoroons. Meghan looks more Mediterranean than Congoid, and her children could pass a purebred whites. This is a problem. If they were unaware of their ancestry, they would have no way of knowing that God expects them to serve white people and salvation would be cut off to them.
              I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
              Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
              But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
              From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

• I'm thinking there is real progress in leftist England. Harry is returning from California, but without Megan. Why would this be happening?

I always say, connect the dots. There is a new King, King Charles. He has a white wife. I think King Charles has banned interracial marriage and Harry and Megan cannot be present together.

Prince Harry won't reunite with King Charles during UK visit (msn.com)

Comment

• Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                  I'm thinking there is real progress in leftist England. Harry is returning from California, but without Megan. Why would this be happening?

I always say, connect the dots. There is a new King, King Charles. He has a white wife. I think King Charles has banned interracial marriage and Harry and Megan cannot be present together.

Prince Harry won't reunite with King Charles during UK visit (msn.com)
                  Well, apparently, confidential sources from the Palace say that Me-Again is afraid to set foot in London, in case she gets booed again!

Meghan Markle may not want to accompany Prince Harry to Invictus Games event in London because she is afraid of being booed by UK crowds, royal expert tells PALACE CONFIDENTIAL

The mother-of-two is worried about coming back because she does not want to feel unwelcome by royalists at St Paul's for the second time, according to Richard Eden.

Meghan and Harry went to the historic landmark in 2022 to participate in celebrations for the late Queen's Platinum Jubilee.

But when they exited the car, they were greeted by some smiles, cheers and applause - but also booing.

Speaking on Palace Confidential, the Daily Mail's Richard Eden said: 'She does not want to return to Britain in a hurry. There are many people here who won't be sad about that.

'Meghan will be wary of getting booed at St. Pauls'.
                  Prince Harry, 39, is set to fly to the UK next week for the event but he will not be joined by Meghan Markle. Instead the Duchess of Sussex, 42, will fly from the US to Nigeria to meet her husband afterwards.

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

Working...
                  X