This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bo's Law (or how to tell real atheists from false ones)

Originally posted by 1liesalot View Post
    How can you be black, then?
    Some of the Ladies of Landover have been praying for Rasta Man here to give up his negro ways and join the throngs of committed ex-Negros for Christ! Praise God! The prayers are starting to work and he's already giving up some of his colorful ways!
    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

No religion is false as long as it protects our sacred Earth and all of its creatures. I saw a thread on this site talking about how to go about killing two innocent kittens... That they can commune with spirits. How is that any better or worse than killing a fetus that cannot think of feel pain or breathe? You people are what make me question my faith in the Heavenly Mother

Comment

Originally posted by LovelyQueerGoddess View Post
        No religion is false as long as it protects our sacred Earth and all of its creatures...
        When has any religion done that?

Comment

Originally posted by LovelyQueerGoddess View Post
          How is that any better or worse than killing a fetus that cannot think of feel pain or breathe?
          Depends on the circumstances. If God chooses to kill a fetus, then a fetus will die.
          It's like that Karma thing the heathen John Lennon invented. Who is it to say this "Karma" doesn't come in the form of a man with a hessian sack. Who is to say that God hasn't sent forth a soldier to rid the earth of something He knows to be evil preparing to spawn? Not me. I know that if a woman is kicked and looses her child, God wanted it to be.

One should not question ones faith, be it right or wrong. God will decide if you are worthy, and not by your own perception or according to your own Will. The only real way to prepare for the outcome is by reading your KJV 1611 Bible and Praying to Christ Jesus for forgiveness.

Gods Will not mine

Brother BAW.
          Ecclesiastes 1:18 - For in much wisedome is much griefe: and hee that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by bopeepe View Post
            If I post on this site, will I get notifications of a reply,
            Like God, we always reply, and the reply is always, "Yes", "No" or "Wait."

Just because there is absolutely no sign of our having read your post, does not mean that we have not read it or will not respond.

In fact, you can take the absence of all acknowledgement as being proof that your post has been read and considered and that you will receive a reply - it's just a question of "when" and whether you can interpret something as a "reply."
            sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
            Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Working...
            X