X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Retards are the Devil's Children

    Originally posted by Raylee View Post
    You all are missing the point of Christianity. And retarded children have no say over how they are born. This post is really alarming as is this church. Birth defects learning disabilities ect are all results of the curse. We see more birth defects now because of chemicals we use in our foods. They have been around for a very long time though you just heard less about them. And they are not by any means half demon. The bible does not support this kind of behavior what ever happened to charity.
    Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

    And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

    I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mary Etheldreda
    replied
    Re: Retards are the Devil's Children

    Originally posted by Raylee View Post
    You all are missing the point of Christianity.
    By reading, believing, and following the Holy Word of God, we are missing the point of Christianity? Where, pray tell, does one find the point of Christianity if not from the Voice of Christ, as dictated in the Holy Bible?

    Leave a comment:


  • Didymus Much
    replied
    Re: Retards are the Devil's Children

    Originally posted by Raylee View Post
    You all are missing the point of Christianity...
    Then you should have no problem providing Scripture (KJV, of course) showing how the True Christians(tm) are "missing the point".

    ...The bible does not support this kind of behavior...
    Assertions are NOT evidence.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raylee
    replied
    Re: Retards are the Devil's Children

    You all are missing the point of Christianity. And retarded children have no say over how they are born. This post is really alarming as is this church. Birth defects learning disabilities ect are all results of the curse. We see more birth defects now because of chemicals we use in our foods. They have been around for a very long time though you just heard less about them. And they are not by any means half demon. The bible does not support this kind of behavior what ever happened to charity.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Retards are the Devil's Children

    Originally posted by Aspie girl View Post
    [/I][/B]




    Nazi. God made all races and Americans came from the Europeans. Blessed are the poor.
    Friend, I am American as Snow. I came from North Carolina.

    Leave a comment:


  • Didymus Much
    replied
    Re: Retards are the Devil's Children

    Originally posted by Aspie girl View Post
    ...Nazi...
    Go look up "Godwin fail".

    ...God made all races...
    The Bible claims God made EVERYTHING. Last I checked, EVERYTHING includes Nazis. So unless you think Nazis are good, you have no point.

    Have you read the Bible yet? Why not?

    Leave a comment:


  • Aspie girl
    replied
    Re: Retards are the Devil's Children

    Personally I think that poor people, blacks, Non American and Non-Christians shouldn't be allowed to breed at all.

    Just leave it to us Pure bred White wealthy American True Christians™ to produce a Race of perfect Human Beings who Love Jesus.





    Nazi. God made all races and Americans came from the Europeans. Blessed are the poor.
    Last edited by Mary Etheldreda; 06-15-2015, 03:57 PM. Reason: Fixed the quoting, you're welcome

    Leave a comment:


  • GOD=life
    replied
    Re: Retards are the Devil's Children

    Originally posted by mcl125 View Post
    Madam I can assure you as a black/chinese mixed race child I am waaaaay more intelligent than you will ever be, all because im not ignorant. I'm american, I Dont exactly know if I'm still Catholic, but I know I am much better than you will ever be
    Talking down on people is not a sign of intelligence. At all. I am not even going to get into the childish spelling mistakes.

    Obviously, this child is a retard and I commend the moderators for banning this awful child.

    Leave a comment:


  • mcl125
    replied
    Re: Retards are the Devil's Children

    Originally posted by Talitha View Post
    Praise Reverend Green
    I like a man who "Tells it Like it is"

    Personally I think that poor people, blacks, Non American and Non-Christians shouldn't be allowed to breed at all.

    Just leave it to us Pure bred White wealthy American True Christians™ to produce a Race of perfect Human Beings who Love Jesus.

    Madam I can assure you as a black/chinese mixed race child I am waaaaay more intelligent than you will ever be, all because im not ignorant. I'm american, I Dont exactly know if I'm still Catholic, but I know I am much better than you will ever be

    Leave a comment:


  • Billy Bob Jenkins
    replied
    Re: Retards are the Devil's Children

    Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    Actually, I don't think dwarfs are a parody, and I don't think God is laughing.
    Amen, sister. Dwarves are serious about getting into Hell. They have to be to suck their legs up into their bodies like that. We should be equally serious about salvation.

    Leave a comment:


  • harlotismymiddlename
    replied
    Re: Retards are the Devil's Children

    Originally posted by Thomas Taylor View Post
    Why do you speak of atomic bombs? Are you a jihadist terrorist?
    I was speaking of the holy trinity. The father, the son and the holy spirit.

    Leave a comment:


  • Thomas Taylor
    replied
    Re: Retards are the Devil's Children

    Originally posted by harlotismymiddlename View Post
    I was talking about the trinity
    Why do you speak of atomic bombs? Are you a jihadist terrorist?

    Leave a comment:


  • Gregory Mitch
    replied
    Re: Retards are the Devil's Children

    Originally posted by Jawnithen View Post
    Ok I will. That is not Satan's spawn. That is...
    A person with dwarfism making a very... Strange video.
    Please, think about what it is you are doing. You are standing up for satan's own children. Do you really want to go to hell with retards and cultists? Please, before you assure yourself a place in hell, read the KJV bible, and follow it. If you are successful, you might get saved.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mary Etheldreda
    replied
    Re: Retards are the Devil's Children

    Originally posted by harlotismymiddlename View Post
    I think that was supposed to be a parody and was intended to be silly
    Actually, I don't think dwarfs are a parody, and I don't think God is laughing.

    For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous,
    Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded,
    Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken;
    Leviticus 21:18-20

    Leave a comment:


  • harlotismymiddlename
    replied
    Re: Retards are the Devil's Children

    Originally posted by Jawnithen View Post
    Ok I will. That is not Satan's spawn. That is...
    A person with dwarfism making a very... Strange video.
    I think that was supposed to be a parody and was intended to be silly

    Leave a comment:

Working...